9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

I guess you guys missed my post, so here it is again:

Are there really still deniers claiming there were no planes? :D
Of course there were planes! that's a Boeing 737 Engine in the street, where else could it have come from?

Boeing 737.
Boeing 737.
Boeing 737.
Boeing 737.

Wait a minute, what kind of planes hit the buildings again? :confused:

I missed something in your Youtube. Who declared that to be the remains of a 737 engine? :D

Are there really still deniers claiming there were no planes? :D
Of course there were planes! that's a Boeing 737 Engine in the street, where else could it have come from?

Boeing 737.
Boeing 737.
Boeing 737.
Boeing 737.

Wait a minute, what kind of planes hit the buildings again? :confused:

I missed something in your Youtube. Who declared that to be the remains of a 737 engine? :D

What their research has failed to show them is that the 747 and 767 use the same CF6 engine.

Snecma is a partner of General Electric Company in high thrust engine programs, the CF6 (powerplant of the Boeing 767 and 747 and the Airbus A330), the GE90 (powerplant of the Boeing 777 family) and the GP7200 (powerplant of the Airbus A380).
High thrust engines - Snecma

Oh and most of the truther sites I had to wade through to find that claimed that the Murry st engine was from a 747. not a 737. So come on man.get on the same sheet of music at least...

Oh and most of the truther sites I had to wade through to find that claimed that the Murry st engine was from a 747. not a 737. So come on man.get on the same sheet of music at least...

I guess I was wrong about Mad Sci ... I thought he was a relatively rational Nutter. My bad. :D

I'm kinda new at this but it seems the "truther" game is to toss absurd BS on the wall just to see how long it takes the norms to hose it off. Is that the deal? These idiots are just pulling my leg, right? :D

They are describing the pancake effect, Princess, as the exterior walls of each floor violently burst from the pressure of the collapse of the floors above, not planted bombs.
Once more for the terminally dense:
There is no evidence that the building was rigged for demo or felled by demo explosives, but you have a nice day. :D

Seriously, you must get paid to loiter here 24/7. My God, we get it already. You're a 100% loyal dedicated Goose Stepper. You can punch out now. SHEESH!

C'mon Pauli ... you need me around to remind you what a silly little child you are. :D

They are describing the pancake effect, Princess, as the exterior walls of each floor violently burst from the pressure of the collapse of the floors above, not planted bombs.
There is no evidence that the building was rigged for demo or felled by demo explosives, but you have a nice day. :D

Seriously, you must get paid to loiter here 24/7. My God, we get it already. You're a 100% loyal dedicated Goose Stepper. You can punch out now. SHEESH!

C'mon Pauli ... you need me around to remind you what a silly little child you are. :D

Nah, you're just an average Goose Stepper sock. Nothing new or original. "You got Tin Foil Hat." Blah Blah Blah. Boring.

I'm kinda new at this but it seems the "truther" game is to toss absurd BS on the wall just to see how long it takes the norms to hose it off. Is that the deal? These idiots are just pulling my leg, right? :D
there's always that possibility but for the most part they're as serious as a heart attack ,that's if you like absurdist theatre.

Nah, you're just an average Goose Stepper sock. Nothing new or original. "You got Tin Foil Hat." Blah Blah Blah. Boring.

So tell me, Princess ... have you ever driven a car? Owned one? Kissed a girl who wasn't your sister? Isn't it about time you stop being so weird? :D

So tell me, Princess ... have you ever driven a car? Owned one? Kissed a girl who wasn't your sister? Isn't it about time you stop being so weird? :D

Sock dipshit.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

OK, whatever you say. You don't like first-hand witness accounts, you don't like video, you don't like people who disagree with your government-sponsored story.

I'm guessing the only thing you DO like is to troll forums trying to disrupt discussions of what really happened that day.

Enjoy!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yep another paid troll that has penetrated this site.

Last edited:
"facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
-- aldous huxley
likewise you continue to run away whenever you are given the chance to show us all the 'facts' that make you cling to such outrageous bs as the nist report and the oct narrative.
You can not address with any reasonable intelligence the fact that physics provide different results that are counter to your dogmatic belief, that fire destroyed 3 massive hirises.
You have never posted anything in defense of the nist report, that can't be destroyed by real world science or physics and, even nist's own words and report.
You just just cling to the same ole tactics of diversion and bs when faced with having to stand by your beliefs, that are constructed on failed unprovable "evidence" that has been posted numerous times, but that you continuously ignore. You are on usmb conspiracy section, discussing the 9-11 attacks, but you refuse to discuss the issue in any rational intelligent manner...so why do you bother?

But then.. I suppose...."it is difficult to get a man to understand something when his job depends on not understanding it." - upton sinclair

your 9/11 cts have been so thoroughly and totally debunked there is nothing left to do but ridicule the stragglers who cling deperately to them. :d

skeptic » eskeptic » wednesday, june 4th, 2008

debunking 911 conspiracy theories and controlled demolition homepage

what has been debunked exactly ??? ..what has clearly been debunked is the 9/11 commission report and the nist report two documents I am sure you know little about

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

amen to that,thats an understatement of the century that those two things you mentioned the NIST report and the 9/11 commission report.

Ah i see, all you got is stale one-liner insults. We get it. You're lame.

you noticed it as well huh?:lol: yeah people who debate this troll they find out immediatly whenever he is cornered and has no answers,all he can do is throw pitiful one liners.:lol:

He did that EVERYTIME I asked him to debunk the facts in that 5 minute video on that thread of yours.Im glad Im not the only one that noticed that about him,that all he can do is throw pathetic one liners when the troll is cornered.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I wondered if anybody else around here noticed thats how he debates all the time when he is cornered.:D

good thing they rushed to destroy the crime scene...

yep and these agents can only fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D_

Sock. Predictable and smug. Nothing new or original.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I doubt they're paid trolls but how many of them do you think still believe that Al Qaida is the enemy in the War on Terror when the US supports them in Libya and Syria?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/w...play-key-role-in-war.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

How many of them still think Oswald was the lone shooter?
How many of them don't know the Gulf of Tonkin incident Never Happened? Robert McNamara said so in 1995!
How many of them don't know that Income Taxes ONLY go to paying Interest on the National Debt? That the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE BANK?

There's a LOT these guys will NEVER question. You know why?

They're scared shitless!

I doubt they're paid trolls but how many of them do you think still believe that Al Qaida is the enemy in the War on Terror when the US supports them in Libya and Syria?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/w...play-key-role-in-war.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

How many of them don't know the Gulf of Tonkin incident Never Happened? Robert McNamara said so in 1995!
How many of them don't know that Income Taxes ONLY go to paying Interest on the National Debt? That the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE BANK?

They're scared shitless!

:clap2::clap2:

Yeah, riiiiiight... Did you hear the man say "It was like they had detonators, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom...."?

You're nothing but another apologist, Bro, and your BS is plainly obvious.

Yep we heard the man say it was "LIKE" not it was..Now please tell us what makes him an expert on demolition? Or better yet what makes him more of an expert than the real experts that do it for a living.... BTW We've seen this video at least 100 times.....It still proves nothing other than people have opinions....

Him and his FDNY brothers were there and eye witnesses and people like him and others were thoroughly ignored by the 9-11 omission and NIST.

The pancake theory has been dismissed even by NIST.
The real world physics don't add
up with the rapid descents or the conservation of momentum, nor is it consistent with the properties of steel, or fire.
The OCT fanatics aren't discussing these real objections to their government theory, and that is all they are believing in, an unscientific theory...with incomplete data or legitimate proof and evidence that support any of it.
You can not dismiss the science or physics, and dismiss any alternative theories simply because CD crews were not seen entering or leaving the complex. Hell that would be easy enough to do simply by controlling the fucking security, and any work rigging the buildings could have been "renovations". :lol:

To anyone who observes the WTC being destroyed, and objectively studies the physics behind the objections to the OCT, it's really clear and convincing, and makes a solid case against the government guesses.

I still await the OCT idiots on here to explain to us how it is the WTC can have minimal resistance, and come down just short of FF acceleration, when debris was exploded and ejected away from the actual collapse front, and couldn't contribute to any "crush down" like you pancake heads are implying.
You people only have 2nd grade thinking ability and ad hominem attacks, when you are asked to confront the above mentioned parts of the debate, and posting excerpts or bits of the NIST report is useless, as it does not explain any of what is asked either. Even their own fire tests
do not prove the extreme fire temps. Their computer model of the WTC 7 is a joke, and can't be accessed for replication. It is clear they don't want anyone to even think about this, and going by what we get from you people, you actually DON'T think about it with any degree of intellect.
Until you face and address these issues, you remain trapped believing an explanation that only demands you believe it because it comes from the government and its agencies, who historically have lied to you and the rest of the American public.
The OCT 19 fanatical jihadists fantasy believers have less evidence to back up their beliefs, then those that believe something else helped destroy the WTC other then planes and fires.
So explain to us how it is the WTC can have minimal resistance, and come down just short of FF acceleration. I await your usual avoidance of questions like this.

I wish we knew what it is that you consider absurd about a theory other then the one you subscribe to. It would also help if you would clarify what you feel gives your belief that the OCT is so solid.
Let's have a serious debate on this now, instead of you thanking people for things you seem to know nothing about. If I were you I would abstain from partying before jumping into a serious discussion on 9-11, being stupid AND hungover is no way to go through live poobutt.:razz:

They're scared shitless!

And you are a moron who doesn't have a clue what anyone else knows or believes. You are simply one of those that for some weird fucked up reason wants the US Government to always be the bad guy... But I bet you wouldn't leave........

Forum List

Back