9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

and you are a moron who doesn't have a clue what anyone else knows or believes. You are simply one of those that for some weird fucked up reason wants the us government to always be the bad guy... But i bet you wouldn't leave........
and you're one of those guys for some weird fucked up reason thinks the us is right all the time.

I don't want the us to be the bad guy, it's just that in some instances they are. And when they are, i point it out. Like when the us supports al qaida in libya and syria.

Don't like it? Too fuckin' bad for you napoleon.

Bam! :)

and you are a moron who doesn't have a clue what anyone else knows or believes. You are simply one of those that for some weird fucked up reason wants the us government to always be the bad guy... But i bet you wouldn't leave........
and you're one of those guys for some weird fucked up reason thinks the us is right all the time.

I don't want the us to be the bad guy, it's just that in some instances they are. And when they are, i point it out. Like when the us supports al qaida in libya and syria.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

You don't believe the Government lied about 911. So why do you still come here obsessing over the issue? You must have some doubt. Why else would you be so obsessed with it?

You don't believe the Government lied about 911. So why do you still come here obsessing over the issue? You must have some doubt. Why else would you be so obsessed with it?
Dawgshit is a troll, and not a very good one.

Yeah, i once considered the notion he or she was a paid Troll. But i dismiss that notion now. He or she is just obsessed with the issue. There is some doubt there. I think the poster is just trying to convince themself that Big Brother told the truth about 911. You don't spend so much time obsessing over one issue unless there is some doubt there. That's my assessment anyway.

Yeah, i once considered the notion he or she was a paid Troll. But i dismiss that notion now. He or she is just obsessed with the issue. There is some doubt there. I think the poster is just trying to convince themself that Big Brother told the truth about 911. You don't spend so much time obsessing over one issue unless there is some doubt there. That's my assessment anyway.

Paid or not, still a stupid troll, and one that leans towards sympathy for Zionist criminals at that.

I come for the comedy........Even though my mother told me not to pick on the dumb kids.........

You seem to hold yourself in such high regards intellectually, why not explain how the little physics lesson I posted is so "dumb"?
You can't refute something so you make yourself feel better by making fun of others? Brilliant, looks like your the dumb kid on the USMB.

hey everybody if you want to see mental illness at work, notice how paulie purposely and falsely try's to blur gender when he knows full well I'm a man just give himself a sense of superiority.
also notice his obsession with assuming that others are obsessed.
lastly note the all consuming need project his own paranoia on to other posters.

Paid or not, still a stupid troll, and one that leans towards sympathy for Zionist criminals at that.
how's that? now you're just making shit up.
as always you're assuming and failing.

Woo. Now there's a classic case of projection. It is you foil-hatted CTs who have obsessed about 9/11. Daws seems to be the rational head who finds your silliness to be ... uh ... silly, and has no problem pointing that out. :D

I come for the comedy........Even though my mother told me not to pick on the dumb kids.........

You seem to hold yourself in such high regards intellectually, why not explain how the little physics lesson I posted is so "dumb"?
You can't refute something so you make yourself feel better by making fun of others? Brilliant, looks like your the dumb kid on the USMB.

I am not a Physicist. And I doubt that you are either. What I do know is that very few% of real physicists would agree with you.

Woo. Now there's a classic case of projection. It is you foil-hatted CTs who have obsessed about 9/11. Daws seems to be the rational head who finds your silliness to be ... uh ... silly, and has no problem pointing that out. :D
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am not a Physicist. And I doubt that you are either. What I do know is that very few% of real physicists would agree with you.
the ones that do suffer the same delusions sister jones does.

it's you who's obsessed, I'm just here to see the freak show and punch holes in your fantasy.
you should be grateful ,the net is most likely the only place you interact with other humans.

You seem to be here more than most. You are obsessed. Why is that?

Forum List

Back