9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

yep! no proof here..

No proof, you mean like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M]Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

What a disgrace, and slap in the face to those in our armed forces who died for the lies.
If there is a hell, I hope this man and people like yourselves burn in it for eternity.

no, not like this. like I ask for. this is a dodge.

Do you also find the above video of the US president who railed for us to "support our troops" humorous?

It is proof of the mans evil disregard and insincerity...the search for WMD's was nothing but a joke to him, while American and other innocents died.

Once again context.....

You know damned well that this was at a dinner where the president is expected to make fun of himself.....

But you go on making yourself the fool.......

No proof, you mean like this?

Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction - YouTube

What a disgrace, and slap in the face to those in our armed forces who died for the lies.
If there is a hell, I hope this man and people like yourselves burn in it for eternity.

no, not like this. like I ask for. this is a dodge.

Do you also find the above video of the US president who railed for us to "support our troops" humorous?

It is proof of the mans evil disregard and insincerity...the search for WMD's was nothing but a joke to him, while American and other innocents died.
epic fail...

Once again context.....

You know damned well that this was at a dinner where the president is expected to make fun of himself.....

But you go on making yourself the fool.......

Bush made fun and mocked the US men and women who signed up to fight his failed war against ALCIADUH, and Saddams "nukookler" weapons of mass destruction, that you of all people, being in the military and all should be one of the first ones to admit he is a disgraceful SOB. If you don't think so, then you are a disgraceful SOB as well.
You're a sorry ass excuse for an ex military serviceman, and this type of response is why you get no respect, for your so called "service". You fucking gump.

Mr Jones, Fuck you....

Truth hurts eh? I have not met one single troop, who gives that SOB a pass for his disgraceful
actions and lies. Maybe it's time you get your head outta your ass, and join the real world and honor your fellow servicemen and women. They have the guts to admit they were fucked over, but you keep on bending over and asking for more...That is pathetic and disgraceful..

You obviously don't know many veterans.

You want me to defend my service here? I'm not going to do it. You aren't worth it. So go on and act the fool and talk shit about veterans. I'll just read and laugh......

Mr Jones, Fuck you....
Truth hurts eh? I have not met one single troop, who gives that SOB a pass for his disgraceful
actions and lies. Maybe it's time you get your head outta your ass, and join the real world and honor your fellow servicemen and women. They have the guts to admit they were fucked over, but you keep on bending over and asking for more...That is pathetic and disgraceful..
The other one here that does that is OldGuy.

Mr Jones, Fuck you....
The other one here that does that is OldGuy.

Ollie's a good & honorable man. You have to understand he was trained and taught for many years to obey & worship Government Authority. It's not his fault. I respect him and his opinions, but at the same time i take into account his years of conditioning. He's like most Americans, Authority-Worship is all they know. But those who serve in the Military, are especially trained & indoctrinated in Authority-Worship. So Ollie's a good man. You just have to understand where he's coming from.

Last edited:
Mr Jones, Fuck you....

if you've never served and it's obvious you haven't... your pathetic
bitching is meaningless.

They don't understand that some of us respect and want the truth. And they aren't offering it...

From who do you want the truth from? I would hope it is from those charged with telling the American people and their military the truth. The US government, its agencies and especially their POTUS.

Mr Jones, Fuck you....

bitching is meaningless.

Fuck you slime ball, my family has served. I at least support the poor bastards by exposing the lies they went overseas for, unlike you who would gladly send them off to die while you sit in front of your TV while being able bodied to go your self.
But just the same-

No, I Have Never Been in the Military by Laurence M. Vance

You obviously don't know many veterans.

You want me to defend my service here? I'm not going to do it. You aren't worth it. So go on and act the fool and talk shit about veterans. I'll just read and laugh......

I would have thought that at least you would defend the ones who signed up for wars based on BS, and the ones that come back traumatized with PTSD, wounded and maimed.
The lies have been exposed for years now, and you should know better then to encourage them. You knew I have a brother who was ambushed in Baquba and who was all gung ho, till he found out it was bullshit, like so many others have since.

Last edited:
The Lies have been exposed for years? And you still use this made up BS?

My salute to your brother.

You are severely out of touch and out of sync. I feel sorry for you man, perhaps it really is too much to ask from someone so indoctrinated, that he refuses to see what the rest of the world can so plainly, carry on.

I see you believing that the president was making fun of the people when he was at a function where he was supposed to be making fun of himself.

I see you calling liar without any proof.

I see you wanting your government to be guilty of such atrocities that the mind can barely comprehend them, to the extent that you ignore truth and only believe what makes what you want to be true right.

No I am not out of sync....

You and your friends are.........

bitching is meaningless.

Fuck you slime ball, my family has served. I at least support the poor bastards by exposing the lies they went overseas for, unlike you who would gladly send them off to die while you sit in front of your TV while being able bodied to go your self.
But just the same-

no fuck you, you lying pretentious shit.
my dad was a lifer in the marines so was my grandfather...I've forgotten more about military life than you'll ever know.
btw sister jones my dad insisted I go to college and not serve.

bitching is meaningless.

But just the same-

no fuck you, you lying pretentious shit.
my dad was a lifer in the marines so was my grandfather...I've forgotten more about military life than you'll ever know.
btw sister jones my dad insisted I go to college and not serve.

You don't seem to know jack shit you lying sack of shit. Funny how you wish to glorify your lies, without stopping to think that the military took their orders from asshole chickenhawks that never served, but are more then willing to send kids off to die in wars they built on lies. These are the same scumbags that you crotch sniff and glorify, while claiming to "support the troops"..

A simple search will reveal I'm right, and that most of the assholes you glorify that put the "war on terrorism" into play are Israeli loyalists, and never served in the US military, unlike my family and many others. Many kids serve in the military and go to college, apparently you didn't have the guts your old man had, if that is even true.

The WTC was destroyed by something other then planes and office fires, and the subsequent wars initiated for revenge were fabricated, and built on BS, but you and others are too stupid to realize this, and in the process you ignore the military personnel who have spoken out on this, and tried to expose the truth, why do you not support them you hypocritical little bitch?

Forum List

Back