9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Dawgshit is a troll, and not a very good one.

Yeah, i once considered the notion he or she was a paid Troll. But i dismiss that notion now. He or she is just obsessed with the issue. There is some doubt there. I think the poster is just trying to convince themself that Big Brother told the truth about 911. You don't spend so much time obsessing over one issue unless there is some doubt there. That's my assessment anyway.
hey everybody if you want to see mental illness at work, notice how paulie purposely and falsely try's to blur gender when he knows full well I'm a man just give himself a sense of superiority.
also notice his obsession with assuming that others are obsessed.
lastly note the all consuming need project his own paranoia on to other posters.

No seriously, i wasn't sure. You sound like you're on your period all the time. You sound like a ho. Just sayin.

You seem to hold yourself in such high regards intellectually, why not explain how the little physics lesson I posted is so "dumb"?
You can't refute something so you make yourself feel better by making fun of others? Brilliant, looks like your the dumb kid on the USMB.

I am not a Physicist. And I doubt that you are either. What I do know is that very few% of real physicists would agree with you.
the ones that do suffer the same delusions sister jones does.

is daws trying to pretend he is not a paid troll again ???

You don't believe the Government lied about 911. So why do you still come here obsessing over the issue? You must have some doubt. Why else would you be so obsessed with it?
it's you who's obsessed, I'm just here to see the freak show and punch holes in your fantasy.
you should be grateful ,the net is most likely the only place you interact with other humans.

You seem to be here more than most. You are obsessed. Why is that?
as stated before I like a good freak show. your repeated assumption of obsession proves my point.

Yeah, i once considered the notion he or she was a paid Troll. But i dismiss that notion now. He or she is just obsessed with the issue. There is some doubt there. I think the poster is just trying to convince themself that Big Brother told the truth about 911. You don't spend so much time obsessing over one issue unless there is some doubt there. That's my assessment anyway.
hey everybody if you want to see mental illness at work, notice how paulie purposely and falsely try's to blur gender when he knows full well I'm a man just give himself a sense of superiority.
also notice his obsession with assuming that others are obsessed.
lastly note the all consuming need project his own paranoia on to other posters.

No seriously, i wasn't sure. You sound like you're on your period all the time. You sound like a ho. Just sayin.
how would you know what a woman on her period sounds like as you've haven't been near a live premenopausal woman since grade school.
since I've never had to pay for sex (I'm sure you've tried and been turned down by even the most decrepit crack whores )you can only guess what a HO SOUNDS LIKE.

There you have it straight from the twoofer's mouth, delusion at it's finest.

Dawgshit believes the laws of physics and science vanished in NYC on 9-11, NOW that folks really is delusional.
more unfounded bullshit from sister jones.
please show what laws and how they vanished on 911. even better, present some precedent preceding 911 that shows the laws of physics can be broken. from a credible non twoofer source .

Dawgshit believes the laws of physics and science vanished in NYC on 9-11, NOW that folks really is delusional.
please show what laws and how they vanished on 911. even better, present some precedent preceding 911 that shows the laws of physics can be broken. from a credible non twoofer source .

Hey fuckball, if you believe that tons of massive steel can fall onto and into the WTC at FF acceleration you're a delusional idiot twice over. This could only be possible if the laws of physics were not taken into account, something which you and the rest of your AlCIADUH group of conspiracy theorists always tend to do.
Information about this has been posted over and over again and it's tough shit for you if you're too stupid and delusional to notice.

Hey fuckball, if you believe that tons of massive steel can fall onto and into the WTC at FF acceleration you're a delusional idiot twice over. This could only be possible if the laws of physics were not taken into account, something which you and the rest of your AlCIADUH group of conspiracy theorists always tend to do.
Information about this has been posted over and over again and it's tough shit for you if you're too stupid and delusional to notice.
yep! no proof here..

yep! no proof here..

No proof, you mean like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M]Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

What a disgrace, and slap in the face to those in our armed forces who died for the lies.
If there is a hell, I hope this man and people like yourselves burn in it for eternity.

the ones that do suffer the same delusions sister jones does.

Even more pathetic, he's not getting paid to be a Troll. Very sad. :lol:

Naw Dawgshit for sure is a paid troll just like Gomer Ollie.spends way too much time here at this site trolling night and day so obviously like Gomer,he's a paid troll as well.

The ones that you can tell arent paid trolls that are just trolls are like prezfan,politico,and whitehall for example.they dont commit themselves to posting here constantly all the time like they do.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

same with fellow paid troll Gomer Ollie,Candyass,and the non paid paid trolls in denial and afraid such as Predfan,Whitehall,and Politico for example.:cuckoo:

Dawgshit is a troll, and not a very good one.

yeah about the worst paid troll there is.Boy they were really scraping at the bottom of the barrel signing him up.lol.

Paid or not, still a stupid troll, and one that leans towards sympathy for Zionist criminals at that.

Last edited:
yep! no proof here..

No proof, you mean like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M]Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

What a disgrace, and slap in the face to those in our armed forces who died for the lies.
If there is a hell, I hope this man and people like yourselves burn in it for eternity.

no, not like this. like I ask for. this is a dodge.

Forum List

Back