9-11 revisited

So if a couple dozen people from a neighboring state comes into your state and kills a bunch of people your thought process is to drop nukes on the state they came from?

You're just as blood thirsty and radical as the people who attacked us to begin with and ultimately the reason why they attacked us.

You're also the reason why they bring up 911, so people without emotional restraint and people who can't let something go will watch everything and increase their viewership so they get advertising dollars. The pain of 911 won't go away until people stop reopening the wound constantly.

Your metaphor is irrational.

I won't comment on what you wanted to do to Afghanistan. We did what we did; we did what we had to do. If you say there was no gain...ok....but there have been almost zero attacks on the West spawned out of Afghanistan in 20 odd years.

As for the first part of your post....I'm a true crime junkie of sorts. One of which is the Manson family murders. I've been "studying" it for years. I came across a documentary that sort of disturbed me. They showed the dead bodies and the crime scene (alot of it anyway) but the documentarian decided to put in a gun shot sound effect for the people in the house who were shot. It seems like after a certain amount of time, the film makers suddenly don't have any sensitivity toward the subject any longer.

I am going to watch the 9/11 A Day in America on Hulu at some point I imagine.

The "graduate course" on the topic was the National Geographic program, "Inside 9/11". At first it was a 2 part series but a third part has been added that I haven't seen. It is comprehensive and a compelling narrative.

All we had to do was bomb the shit out of them. And maybe drop some leaflets saying, we helped you drive out the Russians and your attack is the thanks we get? You got our reply. Don't try it again.

The Afghan people are just as much victims of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda as we are.

More so. Much more so.

Bullshit. If they were a problem, they wouldn't exist. The Afghan people ARE the Taliban and Al-Qaeda. At least most of them are.

When it comes to Afghanistan, they started it. So why shouldn't we have finished it. If not by nuking, then dozens of 10,000 pound bombs. If they wanted war, which they apparently did, we should have given it to them. Not spend hundreds of billions over there. As for Iraq, we should have never invaded the place. All we did was make it available for the taking to Iran. And create ISIS.
Where do you get 10,000 pounds bombs, since they are not in the employable inventory of our military?

It’s the 20th Anjiversary and the appeasers are in charge. We can expect Omar to do her “some people did something speech” and the Vice President to remind US the threat white military men and cops present to US.

It’s the 20th Anjiversary and the appeasers are in charge. We can expect Omar to do her “some people did something speech” and the Vice President to remind US the threat white military men and cops present to US.

Well, let's look at that.

Cops kill 1000 Americans a year.

Terrorists kill less than 10 a year.

I'd be more worried about cops.

Well, let's look at that.

Cops kill 1000 Americans a year.

Terrorists kill less than 10 a year.

I'd be more worried about cops.
You have made it clear you fear the cops….. one data point does not make for a trend. My money is in the rest of America.

When it comes to Afghanistan, they started it. So why shouldn't we have finished it. If not by nuking, then dozens of 10,000 pound bombs. If they wanted war, which they apparently did, we should have given it to them. Not spend hundreds of billions over there. As for Iraq, we should have never invaded the place. All we did was make it available for the taking to Iran. And create ISIS.

Oh, they started it, did they?

The US didn't interfere in the Middle East in post WW2?
France and the UK didn't interfere in the Middle East pre-WW2?

Yeah, they started it. Afghanistan started it by being invaded by the British in the 1800s.

Right.....

JoeB131 there is no problem with the police.......if anyone is incompetent, it's the politicians --especially the Dems

I don't know if this is the right category for this. But they have been showing some programs on TV recently about the attacks on the World Trade Center Towers. I have yet to watch them all. But it brought up a rage I haven't felt since it first happened. Seeing a retelling about body parts all over the place. Seeing a large group of firefighters standing in a lobby (Most of whom probably died) as there were frequent loud thwacks in the ceiling of the lobby as bodies landed on it. Seeing hundreds of people hanging out of the towers. And there was one guy who was saying the lord's prayer with a badly burned woman when the second plane hit. He found out later that what he was hearing was his beautiful blond sister and his adorable little niece being turned into burnt hamburger on that plane.

I have to wonder. Why in the hell isn't Afghanistan a radioactive wasteland right now. They also should have dropped a nuke on the epicenter of the religion that allowed for those kamikazes to exist. Mecca. I remember hearing about the Mongols having problems with an extremely elusive Shia islam sect called the assassins. They just went in and killed everybody. That ended the problem.

All we did in Afghanistan is waste who knows how many hundreds of billions of dollars and lost thousands of soldiers. Their army folded like a stack of cards. Probably because all of them who helped us were basically just mercenaries. And their ideology despite helping us wasn't all that different from the Taliban to begin with. To add insult to injury, we are importing thousands if the worthless muslim scum from there. Now if we had nuked the shit out of them, we wouldn't be having to worry about human caused global warming right now. Because all that smoke from the nukes would have cooled the planet down some. It may have made the world a little more radioactive. But I think I would rather deal with a little radiation rather than potential kamikazes who view us as infidels living amongst us.
Seek help and do it today.

Forum List

Back