9,200 Purely Covid Deaths in the USA

Here's the actual CDC link for the tards who'll cry about the Gateway pundit:

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death

The Hoax we knew it was. 6% pure Covid and rest Covid plus 2-3 other conditions. It was Criminal to include all as Covid death
Now. With such damning information., how do the powers that be save face and release us from the Hoax?

They don't need to save face.

They need to enroll millions of shitheads in Medical School.

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death

The Hoax we knew it was. 6% pure Covid and rest Covid plus 2-3 other conditions. It was Criminal to include all as Covid death
Now. With such damning information., how do the powers that be save face and release us from the Hoax?
They have no intention of saving face.

This has never been about public health, but the globalists trying to eradicate small businesses as well as getting rid of Trump.

I wear the mask BECAUSE THE DAMN GOVERNOR HAS EVERYONE IN FEAR OVER IT.

But seriously, I'm wearing a mask for THIS? I don't even know anyone with covid! All these months, and I personally know NO ONE who even had it

CDC finally came clean with what we've all been wondering. Has ANYBODY actually died from Covid ALONE?

Apparently 9,200. Who knows what underlying circumstances caused the rest to die

That is not accurate
COVID has accelerated many deaths in the elderly

CDC finally came clean with what we've all been wondering. Has ANYBODY actually died from Covid ALONE?

Apparently 9,200. Who knows what underlying circumstances caused the rest to die

That is not accurate
You're debating the official CDC? I thought you were all about Science

That is not accurate
You're debating the official CDC? I thought you were all about Science
Tens of thousands of deaths where the virus has greatly exasperated a disease ..where the person would have survived

If someone with hypertension, diabetes or cancer, lived 5 minutes less than they would without COVID 19, they most definitely died from the viral infection.
No, their deaths resulted from preexisting conditions complicated by the virus, not caused by it.
That is mighty thin Semantic Soup there, padre.

I have several of these 'comorbidities' but I should live at least another ten years on average.

If COVID19 causes me to die ten years earlier than I should, it isnt the 'comorbidities' that are killing me, it is the Gawd damned COVID.

The scamdemic is starting to unravel....
We only needed to shut down the economy for about 4 weeks to make sure we had the ventilators, beds and PPE to fight the disease properly. (Thanks Obama for leaving the reserve empty.)

Outside of that, everything needs to re-open since the beginning of May, but Dems see this as a way of hurting Trumps re-electiooon chances, so.....we peons get to die of suicide, ODs, angry rioters, etc.

Many deaths have illegally be unethically reported as COVID also to bring in more fake numbers and govt $$$’
The real number is maybe 50,000

We only needed to shut down the economy for about 4 weeks to make sure we had the ventilators, beds and PPE to fight the disease properly. (Thanks Obama for leaving the reserve empty.)

Outside of that, everything needs to re-open since the beginning of May, but Dems see this as a way of hurting Trumps re-electiooon chances, so.....we peons get to die of suicide, ODs, angry rioters, etc.
I would say 8 weeks to give the scientist more understanding

I would say 8 weeks to give the scientist more understanding
But we did not need to shut down for scientists to get their shit together.

We did need to shut down so we would not end up like Italy, Belgium and the rest of Europe.

Trump has saved tens of thousands of American lives, if not possibly millions of lives.

If someone with hypertension, diabetes or cancer, lived 5 minutes less than they would without COVID 19, they most definitely died from the viral infection.
No, their deaths resulted from preexisting conditions complicated by the virus, not caused by it.
That is mighty thin Semantic Soup there, padre.

I have several of these 'comorbidities' but I should live at least another ten years on average.

If COVID19 causes me to die ten years earlier than I should, it isnt the 'comorbidities' that are killing me, it is the Gawd damned COVID.
I’m on the cusp, too. But the key is catching the Wuhan. If we keep the unnecessary lockdowns in place we delay the immunity and keep people like you and me at risk. That does not have to be.

I’m on the cusp, too. But the key is catching the Wuhan. If we keep the unnecessary lockdowns in place we delay the immunity and keep people like you and me at risk. That does not have to be.
I have a very good General Physician, and while he does not think I would die if I caught COVID, he thinks I should remain relatively self-bubbled till a vaccine comes out, which I plan to take.

I have a very good General Physician, and while he does not think I would die if I caught COVID, he thinks I should remain relatively self-bubbled till a vaccine comes out, which I plan to take.
Well, that’s a pragmatic approach. I stay precautious, too.
But shutting down everyone else’s lives is insane. I feel bad for my kid.

Well, that’s a pragmatic approach. I stay precautious, too.
But shutting down everyone else’s lives is insane. I feel bad for my kid.
We should not be seeing shutdowns three months after the Ventilator/bed/PPE shortages were addressed.

This is unnecessary.

Originally posted by RoshawnMarkwees

In the example I gave, they would have died from their preexisting conditions at, let's say, 10 pm. What killed them at 09:55 pm was definitely COVID 19.

They weren't put on ventilators for hours, days or weeks before their deaths because of their hypertension, diabetes or cancer but because of their viral infection.

And even "preexisting conditions" is largely an assumption on your part because you have an awful lot of victims of COVID who had no underlying pathologies and an even greater number of survivors who did.
So in other words, if you are totally healthy COVID 19 is no different than the common flu.

Originally posted by RoshawnMarkwees

In the example I gave, they would have died from their preexisting conditions at, let's say, 10 pm. What killed them at 09:55 pm was definitely COVID 19.

They weren't put on ventilators for hours, days or weeks before their deaths because of their hypertension, diabetes or cancer but because of their viral infection.

And even "preexisting conditions" is largely an assumption on your part because you have an awful lot of victims of COVID who had no underlying pathologies and an even greater number of survivors who did.
So in other words, if you are totally healthy COVID 19 is no different than the common flu.
Apparently about half as threatening as flu. 0.04% mortality for Wuhan and 0.1% for flu.
Guess we have to shut down the world every year for flu.

Forum List

Back