🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9 months from now, 14-15 million Americans will lose HC coverage

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
My questions are simple ones....

Are those 14-15 million Americans who will lose coverage ALL democrats?

If they're not all democrats, which party will they vote in Nov, 2018?

As democrats said when they cancelled millions of people's insurance.....It was a crappy policy anyway that burdened others with it's cost.

• Banned
As democrats said when they cancelled millions of people's insurance.....It was a crappy policy anyway that burdened others with it's cost.

QST.........Should the rich "subsidize" the poor to get HC insurance, or should the poor "subsidize" the rich to buy a newer private Lear jet?

• Banned
Obamacare is failing on it's own, and not one republican voted for it. That's all that needs to be known in 2018.

....and the above was heard from Ryan and from FOX....so it HAS to be true.....LOL

But the rich will get their nice big tax cuts......why not simply come out and say"we really don't care about the middle class or lower working class". And the dems are no better. America is spiralling towards a plutocracy and is moving farther away from the christian values it was founded on.

People voted for this so now they shall get what they wanted.....to get it taken to em.

Please show me one republican that voted for obamacare.

Of course NO republican voted for Obamacare.......the law had Obama's name on it and among racist morons, that could never be tolerated. ....LOL

Want to research how many republicans benefited from the ACA?

My questions are simple ones....

Are those 14-15 million Americans who will lose coverage ALL democrats?

If they're not all democrats, which party will they vote in Nov, 2018?

Good. We need those people to lose their health care. They didn't deserve it in the first place.

No. They will not all be Democrats. Some will be Republicans. Others will be independent or unenrolled.

Most of the party members will still bleet and vote for their party, like the sheep they are. The independent and unenrolled voters will vote based on whatever makes them independent or unenrolled.

healthcare to it's former state where all Americans can afford it. More interested in govt than the people

Researche how many people did NOT have HC insurance BEFORE the ACA and how many do NOt have HC insurance AFTER the ACA.....
Go on, learn something beyond FOX....you don't have to remain as dumb as you are now.

Please show me one republican that voted for obamacare.

Of course NO republican voted for Obamacare.......the law had Obama's name on it and among racist morons, that could never be tolerated. ....LOL

Want to research how many republicans benefited from the ACA?
Obamacare is a failure, just like anything else liberals do.

Forum List

Back