9 year old exercises his "freedom" by shooting his sister in the head.

Something tells me the boy was not exercising his freedom, that he was not free to shoot his sister. Not only did the law not allow it, but neither did his parents.

That's not really the point here is it?

The reason he was able to shoot his sister was because of the gun. Why was there a gun in the house? Why was he able to get a gun? Because of the 2A, the NRA, the attitude towards guns in the US.

Wow!

You refuse to acknowledge the failure of the parent and blame everyone else!

It is amazing how you just toss everyone into the same pot as the parent!

Why was the gun in the house?

Because the person passed the State requirements to own the firearm.

Why was the kid able to obtain the firearm to kill their sister?

The failure of the parent to secure the firearm properly to make sure that their son was not able to get to it without their knowledge!

Now explain to the good board how it is the NRA fault for the parent failure?

I am not part of the NRA but I will be damn if I will ever agree with those like you that put the blame on others for the failure of one or two people!

As a parent it is your job to secure the firearm and if you fail to do so then you are responsible for what your child has done with your firearm along with them!

Not me, not the NRA and not gun owners across this country but you are responsible for securing your firearm and if you do own any my advice to you is to sell them because if you fail to secure your firearm you will blame society and not yourself for your failure in life!

The NRA is just an organization that is pro guns, all the gun freaks join and pay them money for membership. That is all they are. A propaganda machine.

Dozens of children are killed by siblings every year. FAR more children are killed by their Liberal parents every year. (True and provable)
RARELY...every once in a while a gun is involved.

Rather than focus on the real threat to children resulting in FAR more deaths, liberal asswipes who can't stand the fact that overall, guns give humans the ability to suppress government tyranny and potentially save millions of lives, they focus on the rare story like this.

Tommy also missed the 1000's of stories of the young mother saving her children from violent attacks BECAUSE they owned a gun.
Probably 100,000 saved by guns for every one killed by a sibling with a gun. But OH NO....let's ignore all those and focus on this RARE story.

Tommy is a flaming hypocrite, master jackass, Dictator boot kisser, supreme Hoplophobe and pacifier sucker.

In case you want to see the image version......(won't post it here)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/tommy-jpg.176796/

Show us the “true and provable” bullshit claim.

US boy, 9, 'kills sister over video game'

Only in America.

A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi has died after allegedly being shot by her nine-year-old brother over a video game, police say.

They said the boy grabbed a gun on Saturday afternoon after his sister would not give up the controller.

He allegedly shot her from behind, and the bullet entered her brain.

A local sheriff announced on Sunday that the teen had died of her injuries in a Memphis hospital. It was unclear how the boy obtained the gun.

It is also unclear what consequences the nine-year-old will face.

"He's just nine," Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell told the Clarion Ledger.

"I assume he's seen this on video games or TV. I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can't answer that. I do know it's a tragedy."

Not that Troll Bot OP will pay attention, but for the members with an Independent Thought Process:

HsONdutzTEiAhpgJUq_fAw.png

wGJz4gBaSqe0p4f5C1MnMQ.png

_qkAjsfVRb_nMxtQfCrAnQ.png

BR5nzSuYRke3lABoA4dUsQ.png

Top trauma surgeon reveals shocking extent of London’s gun crime

_qZ_Rb18S-iL-Z-7qqUjEA.png

One person killed or badly injured by guns every three days in London

Zewukn8JTVG1McnFR5DtWg.png

KfAV8NTLSD6RUsnOy1pQ3Q.png

HZ014mezQySwgBncYSBsNA.png

London's Air Ambulance called to more stabbings than crashes for first time, shocking new report reveals

^^^^ This:

does-gun-control-work-asktheuk-who-experienced-an-80-increase-29550103.png

b804645cf926321c36f67e0b46d7b145--gun-rights-hold-on.jpg

Only in America.

A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi has died after allegedly being shot by her nine-year-old brother over a video game, police say.

They said the boy grabbed a gun on Saturday afternoon after his sister would not give up the controller.

A local sheriff announced on Sunday that the teen had died of her injuries in a Memphis hospital. It was unclear how the boy obtained the gun.

"I assume he's seen this on video games or TV. I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can't answer that. I do know it's a tragedy."
I have over 20 years purchased plenty of firearms, and not ever has one accidently or purposely shot another human being. Why is that you ask? Because I keep my weapons secured where only I can get access to them. I have 3 children, let them handle the weapons, took them out so they can fire the weapons under controlled situations, and they respect those weapons.

Liberals on the other hand, tell children NO, don't touch that, yet then on TV they see people shooting up other people all the time.

Looks like your keeping guns away from children isn't quite getting the job done.
upload_2018-3-19_7-5-21.png

Only in America.

The only way to stop a bad boy with a gun is a good girl with a gun.

Was she armed? No? See?
So you are making a joke about this?
So you were serious about your Hitler comment? :cuckoo:

Something tells me the boy was not exercising his freedom, that he was not free to shoot his sister. Not only did the law not allow it, but neither did his parents.

The reason he was able to shoot his sister was because of the gun. Why was there a gun in the house? Why was he able to get a gun? Because of the 2A, the NRA, the attitude towards guns in the US.

Wow!

The failure of the parent to secure the firearm properly to make sure that their son was not able to get to it without their knowledge!

I am not part of the NRA but I will be damn if I will ever agree with those like you that put the blame on others for the failure of one or two people!

As a parent it is your job to secure the firearm and if you fail to do so then you are responsible for what your child has done with your firearm along with them!

Not me, not the NRA and not gun owners across this country but you are responsible for securing your firearm and if you do own any my advice to you is to sell them because if you fail to secure your firearm you will blame society and not yourself for your failure in life!
Blaming the parents is a pretty pointless task. The child is dead and the will be another one next week. Guns is the problem. There seem to be no safeguards in place that protect kids from stupid parents.

"There seem to be no safeguards in place that protect kids from stupid parents."

We already did this topic in your OP Fail in the CDZ, change the record Troll Bot.

CDZ - Keeping the kids safe.

Wow!

Blaming the parents is a pretty pointless task. The child is dead and the will be another one next week. Guns is the problem. There seem to be no safeguards in place that protect kids from stupid parents.

No, the parent is at fault and the parent knows to secure their firearms. It is you that has no clue about what the requitements are to obtain a firearm in each state and that it is the parent job to secure their weapon!

I find it amazing how you just wrote it is pointless to blame the parent when it is their damn fault!

It is typical of those like you to excuse the bad behavior of the parent and want to punish society for their failures as a parent!

The parent is to blame for their child ability to access the firearm and in fact they are also to blame for their daughters death!

So no it is not pointless to put the blame where it belongs!

I am sure you are the type that blames society for your failures in life but if you allow your kid access to your firearm, well it is your fault and not societies for what they do with it nor is it the guns fault for your failure to secure it properly!

Wow!

The NRA is just an organization that is pro guns, all the gun freaks join and pay them money for membership. That is all they are. A propaganda machine.

So how are they at fault for the parents failure to secure their firearm?

Only in America.

Not that Troll Bot OP will pay attention, but for the members with an Independent Thought Process:

London's Air Ambulance called to more stabbings than crashes for first time, shocking new report reveals

^^^^ This:

Oh are you confused, how many in the US are treated for gunshots.

Only in America.

Boy, 12, stabbed baby brother to death | Daily Mail Online
A 12-year-old boy killed his six-month-old baby brother by stabbing him 17 times and cutting off his left hand as he lay in his cot, a court was told today.
I love how you are trying to make a point, but instead of being someone with a BRAIN, you prove once again, how much of a sheep you are.. The only thing missing from your picture is the swastika on your sleeve.

Same mustache just less hair.

ccca7d217431fedfbf9dd9b8cbdac523.jpg

good point

Wow!

Indirectly . The NRA is just a lobbyist org that spends the money you give them and pays the congress not to pass stricter gun laws. The gun manufactures also pay them dearly.

Last edited:

Wow!

They are not, why did you bring it up.

Wow!

It was Fridge that brought it up first, so ask them or will you blame me for what someone else introduce into the damn conversation?

Only in America.

I have over 20 years purchased plenty of firearms, and not ever has one accidently or purposely shot another human being. Why is that you ask? Because I keep my weapons secured where only I can get access to them. I have 3 children, let them handle the weapons, took them out so they can fire the weapons under controlled situations, and they respect those weapons.

Liberals on the other hand, tell children NO, don't touch that, yet then on TV they see people shooting up other people all the time.

leftist ass lickers like tommy like to set up the situations that can lead to deaths

like gun free zones for example

they need death and mayhem to advance their agendas

People who have guns and kids should be subject to unannounced home inspections to ensure that the guns are kept in a safe place.

People who are not keeping guns safe should have them confiscated and then be prosecuted.

The inspectors could be paid for through a tax on guns and bullets.

Only in America.

^^^^ This:

Oh are you confused, how many in the US are treated for gunshots.

Tommy is British he should pay attention to the massive gun crime in his nations capital, he repeatedly posts obsessive threads about random incidents in obscure American towns that he gets off Twitter Feeds or Whatever Anti-Gun News Groups about these gun incidents in America and ignores the massive gun crime in his own nation, a nation that banned handguns and banned shotguns after a school massacre in Dunblane, Scotland but incredibly gun crime and gun deaths in Britain have not stopped or even been reduced since their gun ban, read the articles I just posted and those are NOT from a Twitter Feed or from some Propaganda Pushing News Group with an Agenda.

Wow!

They are not, why did you bring it up.

Wow!

It was Fridge that brought it up first, so ask them or will you blame me for what someone else introduce into the damn conversation?

I will change my post, I agree with Fridge, the NRA is indirectly responsible.

People who have guns and kids should be subject to unannounced home inspections to ensure that the guns are kept in a safe place.

People who are not keeping guns safe should have them confiscated and then be prosecuted.

The Constitution denies the government that right and not many states nor Seantors would agree to change the Constitution to allow that!

Maybe before you write anything else you should read the Amendments and understand the rights granted under those Amendments.

Also you are asking the Nanny State to do what Commonsense dictates, so put the blame where it belongs and that is the parent!

but being a true leftist ass licker tommy would lie and post that he does
To say that one exercises his "freedom" by killing someone else with a gun is to imply that gun advocates want the "freedom" to kill.

Pay close attention to what the lefties say. They're sneaky.

How is that working in Britain? Oh that's right it isn't working.

You are repeating yourself, you said the same nonsense in the below linked thread, instead of your OCD of posting tons of new threads every time the Twitter Feed alerts you to a new random shooting 10,000 miles away you could stop Spamming and repeating yourself or are you THIS desperate for attention?

CDZ - Keeping the kids safe.

Forum List

Back