9 year old exercises his "freedom" by shooting his sister in the head.

Something tells me the boy was not exercising his freedom, that he was not free to shoot his sister. Not only did the law not allow it, but neither did his parents.

but being a true leftist ass licker tommy would lie and post that he does
To say that one exercises his "freedom" by killing someone else with a gun is to imply that gun advocates want the "freedom" to kill.

Pay close attention to what the lefties say. They're sneaky.

Still pushing the "I can't figure out what the title of the thread means" lark?

Wow!

You refuse to acknowledge the failure of the parent and blame everyone else!

It is amazing how you just toss everyone into the same pot as the parent!

Why was the gun in the house?

Because the person passed the State requirements to own the firearm.

Why was the kid able to obtain the firearm to kill their sister?

The failure of the parent to secure the firearm properly to make sure that their son was not able to get to it without their knowledge!

Now explain to the good board how it is the NRA fault for the parent failure?

I am not part of the NRA but I will be damn if I will ever agree with those like you that put the blame on others for the failure of one or two people!

As a parent it is your job to secure the firearm and if you fail to do so then you are responsible for what your child has done with your firearm along with them!

Not me, not the NRA and not gun owners across this country but you are responsible for securing your firearm and if you do own any my advice to you is to sell them because if you fail to secure your firearm you will blame society and not yourself for your failure in life!

The NRA is just an organization that is pro guns, all the gun freaks join and pay them money for membership. That is all they are. A propaganda machine.

So how are they at fault for the parents failure to secure their firearm?

They are not, why did you bring it up.

Wow!

It was Fridge that brought it up first, so ask them or will you blame me for what someone else introduce into the damn conversation?

I will change my post, I agree with Fridge, the NRA is indirectly responsible.

No, they are not!

As an individual you are responsible for your own failure to secure your weapon and not the NRA!

They do not force you to do a damn thing and you can secure your weapon all you want!

So you and Fridge are incorrect as usual!

Also I find it funny how you did not apologize for accusong me for introducing the NRA into subject and instead just claim it is the NRA fault for the failures of those like you!

You have the right not to own a damn firearm but you have no right to dictate if I should own one nor should you blame me for the failure of a stupid parent for not using commonsense!

Wow!

The failure of the parent to secure the firearm properly to make sure that their son was not able to get to it without their knowledge!

I am not part of the NRA but I will be damn if I will ever agree with those like you that put the blame on others for the failure of one or two people!

As a parent it is your job to secure the firearm and if you fail to do so then you are responsible for what your child has done with your firearm along with them!

Not me, not the NRA and not gun owners across this country but you are responsible for securing your firearm and if you do own any my advice to you is to sell them because if you fail to secure your firearm you will blame society and not yourself for your failure in life!

The NRA is just an organization that is pro guns, all the gun freaks join and pay them money for membership. That is all they are. A propaganda machine.

Wow!

It was Fridge that brought it up first, so ask them or will you blame me for what someone else introduce into the damn conversation?

How is the NRA indirectly responsible?

guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-quote-1.jpg

BsrQFzEIQAABOiu.png:large

US boy, 9, 'kills sister over video game'

Only in America.

A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi has died after allegedly being shot by her nine-year-old brother over a video game, police say.

They said the boy grabbed a gun on Saturday afternoon after his sister would not give up the controller.

He allegedly shot her from behind, and the bullet entered her brain.

A local sheriff announced on Sunday that the teen had died of her injuries in a Memphis hospital. It was unclear how the boy obtained the gun.

It is also unclear what consequences the nine-year-old will face.

"He's just nine," Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell told the Clarion Ledger.

"I assume he's seen this on video games or TV. I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can't answer that. I do know it's a tragedy."
Boy, 12, stabbed baby brother to death | Daily Mail Online
A 12-year-old boy killed his six-month-old baby brother by stabbing him 17 times and cutting off his left hand as he lay in his cot, a court was told today.
I love how you are trying to make a point, but instead of being someone with a BRAIN, you prove once again, how much of a sheep you are.. The only thing missing from your picture is the swastika on your sleeve.

Same mustache just less hair.

ccca7d217431fedfbf9dd9b8cbdac523.jpg
I can understand how this shooting is upsetting to you...it should not have been mentioned at all.

People who have guns and kids should be subject to unannounced home inspections to ensure that the guns are kept in a safe place.

People who are not keeping guns safe should have them confiscated and then be prosecuted.

The inspectors could be paid for through a tax on guns and bullets.

The Constitution denies the government that right and not many states nor Seantors would agree to change the Constitution to allow that!

Maybe before you write anything else you should read the Amendments and understand the rights granted under those Amendments.

Also you are asking the Nanny State to do what Commonsense dictates, so put the blame where it belongs and that is the parent!
Parents are failing their kids as can be seen in this example. Those kids need to be protected from dumb arse parents who cannot be trusted to protect them.

Wow!

How is the NRA indirectly responsible?

guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-quote-1.jpg

BsrQFzEIQAABOiu.png:large

The failure to secure their firearm is because the NRA fought for them to keep their right to Bear Arms and not allow the Nanny State to think for them.

( sarcasm )^^^

Daily society see shootings, so how stupid does someone have to be not to secure their firearm from their child that shows violent behavior?

No, instead blame the gun, NRA, and second amendment because those that fear firearms can never blame the failure of the parent!

People who have guns and kids should be subject to unannounced home inspections to ensure that the guns are kept in a safe place.

People who are not keeping guns safe should have them confiscated and then be prosecuted.

The Constitution denies the government that right and not many states nor Seantors would agree to change the Constitution to allow that!

Maybe before you write anything else you should read the Amendments and understand the rights granted under those Amendments.

Also you are asking the Nanny State to do what Commonsense dictates, so put the blame where it belongs and that is the parent!
Parents are failing their kids as can be seen in this example. Those kids need to be protected from dumb arse parents who cannot be trusted to protect them.

The thing is the parent failed and no system will protect kids all the damn time.

Nanny State lovers love the idea of taking the responsibility away from thw individual but in the end your form of government will fail the child as usual!

America is not perfect but I will be damn I would ever want a government that is like the one you want because I have seen it fail fro USSR to North Korea!

No, it's just Darwinian.

The thing is the parent failed and no system will protect kids all the damn time.

Nanny State lovers love the idea of taking the responsibility away from thw individual but in the end your form of government will fail the child as usual!

America is not perfect but I will be damn I would ever want a government that is like the one you want because I have seen it fail fro USSR to North Korea!
The responsibility is still there and the only people who need worry are the feckless.Kids would be safer.

Wow!

Wow!

"the NRA is indirectly responsible."

I joined the NRA sixteen days ago:

PW5nDtePTTS9rb_xBUzqeQ.png

March 24th, 2018

59dd3dbac4732.image.jpg

f2499245565d6f64e6c6dde34d8b4e0e.jpg

Only in America.

A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi has died after allegedly being shot by her nine-year-old brother over a video game, police say.

They said the boy grabbed a gun on Saturday afternoon after his sister would not give up the controller.

A local sheriff announced on Sunday that the teen had died of her injuries in a Memphis hospital. It was unclear how the boy obtained the gun.

"I assume he's seen this on video games or TV. I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can't answer that. I do know it's a tragedy."
The only way to stop a bad boy with a gun is a good girl with a gun.

Was she armed? No? See?
So you are making a joke about this?
Why not? The NRA's whole stance is a joke.

Something tells me the boy was not exercising his freedom, that he was not free to shoot his sister. Not only did the law not allow it, but neither did his parents.

That's not really the point here is it?

The reason he was able to shoot his sister was because of the gun. Why was there a gun in the house? Why was he able to get a gun? Because of the 2A, the NRA, the attitude towards guns in the US.

Wow!

Exactly.

The reason he was able to shoot his sister was because of the gun. Why was there a gun in the house? Why was he able to get a gun? Because of the 2A, the NRA, the attitude towards guns in the US.

Wow!

Exactly.

^^^^

To quote Bruce:

"Because the person passed the State requirements to own the firearm."

Only in America.

A 12-year-old boy killed his six-month-old baby brother by stabbing him 17 times and cutting off his left hand as he lay in his cot, a court was told today.
I love how you are trying to make a point, but instead of being someone with a BRAIN, you prove once again, how much of a sheep you are.. The only thing missing from your picture is the swastika on your sleeve.

I don't know about the nine year old kid, but that 12 year old should be tried as a grown up. He knew exactly what he was doing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tommy the roof running muslim once again wallowing in a dead childs blood. Way to go akeem.

Tommy the roof running muslim once again wallowing in a dead childs blood. Way to go akeem.

9 year old exercises his "freedom" by shooting his sister in the head.

^^^^ Thread title is sick and disgusting, doesn't give a shit about the dead child.

Wow!

The NRA is just an organization that is pro guns, all the gun freaks
In other words like Hillary Clinton used "Deplorables"? Saw how well that went for her?

subject to unannounced home inspections
Well that just shows how this "serf" is with the Royal Family. We don't subjugate ourselves by crawling when a blue blood come near.

Fourth amendment right
upload_2018-3-19_9-5-11.jpeg
Image: acting-man.com
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights, prohibiting unreasonable searches and seizures and recognizing Americans' right of privacy.
Fourth Amendment - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_amendment

Wow!

Blaming the parents is a pretty pointless task. The child is dead and the will be another one next week. Guns is the problem. There seem to be no safeguards in place that protect kids from stupid parents.
Planned parenthood is proof of that...

Only in America.

I don't know about the nine year old kid, but that 12 year old should be tried as a grown up. He knew exactly what he was doing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It also illustrates how fucked up Western society has become when someone kills someone over a video game, this refers to the nine year old killing his sister. The 12 year old should be tried as an adult yes, that was not spontaneous it must have been premeditated and he knew what he was doing.

Forum List

Back