9 year old exercises his "freedom" by shooting his sister in the head.

Something tells me the boy was not exercising his freedom, that he was not free to shoot his sister. Not only did the law not allow it, but neither did his parents.

That's not really the point here is it?

The reason he was able to shoot his sister was because of the gun. Why was there a gun in the house? Why was he able to get a gun? Because of the 2A, the NRA, the attitude towards guns in the US.

Wow!

You refuse to acknowledge the failure of the parent and blame everyone else!

It is amazing how you just toss everyone into the same pot as the parent!

Why was the gun in the house?

Because the person passed the State requirements to own the firearm.

Why was the kid able to obtain the firearm to kill their sister?

The failure of the parent to secure the firearm properly to make sure that their son was not able to get to it without their knowledge!

Now explain to the good board how it is the NRA fault for the parent failure?

I am not part of the NRA but I will be damn if I will ever agree with those like you that put the blame on others for the failure of one or two people!

As a parent it is your job to secure the firearm and if you fail to do so then you are responsible for what your child has done with your firearm along with them!

Not me, not the NRA and not gun owners across this country but you are responsible for securing your firearm and if you do own any my advice to you is to sell them because if you fail to secure your firearm you will blame society and not yourself for your failure in life!
Exactly.

Because either the state felt they passed all the requirements to obtain the firearm or they illegally obtained it through a straw purchase or stolen.

Now if the last two then the parent is a criminal and because of the failure to secure the firearm properly the parent should at least be charged with child endangerment.

`
Once again, a criminally negligent gun owner is in part, responsible for this. Considering the hundreds of lazy and negligent gun owners who get guns stolen from them, this is a major problem in the US. People too stupid to own guns.
`

Something tells me the boy was not exercising his freedom, that he was not free to shoot his sister. Not only did the law not allow it, but neither did his parents.

The reason he was able to shoot his sister was because of the gun. Why was there a gun in the house? Why was he able to get a gun? Because of the 2A, the NRA, the attitude towards guns in the US.

Wow!

The failure of the parent to secure the firearm properly to make sure that their son was not able to get to it without their knowledge!

I am not part of the NRA but I will be damn if I will ever agree with those like you that put the blame on others for the failure of one or two people!

As a parent it is your job to secure the firearm and if you fail to do so then you are responsible for what your child has done with your firearm along with them!

Not me, not the NRA and not gun owners across this country but you are responsible for securing your firearm and if you do own any my advice to you is to sell them because if you fail to secure your firearm you will blame society and not yourself for your failure in life!
Blaming the parents is a pretty pointless task. The child is dead and the will be another one next week. Guns is the problem. There seem to be no safeguards in place that protect kids from stupid parents.
Planned parenthood is proof of that...

^^^^ Solution is Retroactive Abortions for stupid parents or whatever.

`
Once again, a criminally negligent gun owner is in part, responsible for this. Considering the hundreds of lazy and negligent gun owners who get guns stolen from them, this is a major problem in the US. People too stupid to own guns.
`

So what are you going to do? Have Background Checks for Level Of Stupidity?

`
`
Will all my weapons that I have, not one of them have been stolen, which isn't a major problem in the US? Why is that?
Oh yeah, because liberals, the stupidest people in the universe, don't know how to properly secure a firearm...

`
`

So what are you going to do? Have Background Checks for Level Of Stupidity?
That would mean about 47% of the voters would be prevented from owning a firearm.

f07c66b66978438ac438a7cc1ba81a61.jpg

The kid's parents should be thrown in jail for negligent homicide and the little psycho should spend the next 10 years in a locked ward of a mental institution

The kid's parents should be thrown in jail for negligent homicide and the little psycho should spend the next 10 years in a locked ward of a mental institution
Hell in 10 years, that little psycho will be running for some liberal government position and get elected because he was a Victim of liberalism...

How is the NRA indirectly responsible?

guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-quote-1.jpg

BsrQFzEIQAABOiu.png:large
`
cDWxfHD.jpg

`
FBI says it failed to investigate tip on Florida suspect
In more evidence that there had been signs of trouble with the suspect, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Friday news conference that his office had received more than 20 calls about Nikolas Cruz in the past few years.

A person close to Cruz called the FBI’s tip line on Jan. 5 and provided information about Cruz’s weapons and his erratic behavior, including his disturbing social media posts. The caller was concerned that Cruz could attack a school.
Of course we can rely on police...

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n1.jpg

US boy, 9, 'kills sister over video game'

Only in America.

A 13-year-old girl in Mississippi has died after allegedly being shot by her nine-year-old brother over a video game, police say.

They said the boy grabbed a gun on Saturday afternoon after his sister would not give up the controller.

He allegedly shot her from behind, and the bullet entered her brain.

A local sheriff announced on Sunday that the teen had died of her injuries in a Memphis hospital. It was unclear how the boy obtained the gun.

It is also unclear what consequences the nine-year-old will face.

"He's just nine," Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell told the Clarion Ledger.

"I assume he's seen this on video games or TV. I don't know if he knew exactly what this would do. I can't answer that. I do know it's a tragedy."
/----/ Tommy you need to give up your car to prevent this type of horrible incidents from happening in your family. We all know how irresponsible you are by leaving your car parked in the driveway or at the curb.
Police: 8-Year-Old Boy Driving Car; Sister Killed - Spokane, North ...
www.khq.com/story/23289078/police-8-year-old-boy-driving-car-sister-killed
PHOENIX (AP) - Phoenix police say a 6-year-old girl has died after she and her 8-year-old brother went for a joyride in their mother's car and crashed into a pole.

People who have guns and kids should be subject to unannounced home inspections to ensure that the guns are kept in a safe place.

People who are not keeping guns safe should have them confiscated and then be prosecuted.

The inspectors could be paid for through a tax on guns and bullets.
subject to unannounced home inspections
Well that just shows how this "serf" is with the Royal Family. We don't subjugate ourselves by crawling when a blue blood come near.

Fourth amendment right
View attachment 183475
Image: acting-man.com
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights, prohibiting unreasonable searches and seizures and recognizing Americans' right of privacy.
Fourth Amendment - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_amendment
I cant take you seriously mate. A little scaredy cat who is too afraid to visit London.Stay in your safe space and wrap up in your "blankey".

People who have guns and kids should be subject to unannounced home inspections to ensure that the guns are kept in a safe place.

People who are not keeping guns safe should have them confiscated and then be prosecuted.

The inspectors could be paid for through a tax on guns and bullets.
subject to unannounced home inspections
Well that just shows how this "serf" is with the Royal Family. We don't subjugate ourselves by crawling when a blue blood come near.

Fourth amendment right
View attachment 183475
Image: acting-man.com
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution, part of the Bill of Rights, prohibiting unreasonable searches and seizures and recognizing Americans' right of privacy.
Fourth Amendment - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_amendment
I cant take you seriously mate. A little scaredy cat who is too afraid to visit London.Stay in your safe space and wrap up in your "blankey".
The London Bridge Massacre. On June 3, 2017, three jihadis drove a van into pedestrians walking across London Bridge. After fleeing the van, the jihadis proceeded to Borough Market, where they stabbed a number of people. As usual, British politician Theresa May is calling such violence "a perversion of Islam.".
Answering Muslims: The London Bridge Massacre
www.answeringmuslims.com/2017/06/the-london-bridge-massacre.html
Come to Manassas Va, you can walk down the street and not feel threatened, because many of US carry concealed ready to protect those who would be victim of such actions that your Mayor of London marginalized and accepted as normal...

How does that help the next victim ?

Its just reactive.People have proven on many occasions that they cant be trusted and its time for grown ups to protect the kids.

How does that help the next victim ?

Its just reactive.People have proven on many occasions that they cant be trusted and its time for grown ups to protect the kids.

It will help this little psycho's next victim
and the parents won't endanger their other kids by being negligent.

And I agree we should protect kids from their parents after all parents kill their kids quite often

How is the NRA indirectly responsible?

guns-dont-kill-people-people-kill-people-quote-1.jpg

BsrQFzEIQAABOiu.png:large
`
cDWxfHD.jpg

`

^^^^ You already have existing safe guards in place to prevent potentially dangerous and/or people with mental health issues from getting a gun, but these existing safe guards are not being acted on and Authorities are dropping the ball and then you have another massacre and then Leftist Activists get another wet spot in their panties and start Bedwetting and screaming for Gun Control which would PUNISH the TENS OF MILLIONS of law abiding and responsible gun owners in the American nation.

How about all the Bedwetters and SJW Activists organise marches to DEMAND that your EXISTING safe guards are acted on, oh sorry I forgot they don't give a shit about children getting killed they are just USING dead children for political purposes to get their Wet Dream of a Gun Confiscation policy from gun owners who are NO danger to society.

Meanwhile those who ARE dangers to society the Authorities drop the ball and allow them to get a gun and then go and shoot up a school:

Y9edn7DcS5imtpt4yqLlZg.png

KEKQsOnDSXmVRr5OR32nqw.png

Counselors, deputy wanted Nikolas Cruz institutionalized long before Florida school massacre

Wow!

Exactly.
To protect their kids from being murdered.

Wow!

Exactly.
To protect their kids from being murdered.
Andrea Yates, in a Mental Facility, Watches Videos of Her Children – 15 Years After She Drowned Them
Fifteen years after drowning her five children in the bathtub of her suburban Houston home, Andrea Yates lives a reclusive life in a Texas mental health facility and frequently watches videos of her children laughing and playing, sources close to Yates tell PEOPLE.
Maybe we need to regulate and ban assault style bathtubs?

Forum List

Back