90 million not in work force, UE down .5% in 56 months

Ted Cruz was born in Canada in is therefore not eligible to be President. A "dual citizen" is not a natural born American. He is a subject of the British crown. Surely , the founders meant to exclude subjects of the British crown from the Presidency.

OOOOOOHHH.... LOOKIE WHAT WE HAVE HERE... a BIRFER... :lol:

Well, sorry cheezewiz, but that little tidbit got trashed when we elected a kenyan. Precedent has been set, and it doesn't matter anymore.

Last edited:
fireman_zps7e6018ff.jpg

Firemen inherit messes too, ever see one put gas on it?

Interesting metaphor...

Obama did inherit a mess. Losing 770,000 jobs a month, a crashing stock and housing market, five quarters of negative GDP, auto companies failing

And as a fireman he was expected to put out the fire while Republicans did everything in their power to cut off the water for his hose

By "putting gas on it" it refers to Obama adding trillions of dollars in new debt to our national debt. He merely hooked his hose to a gas pump.

I will pity you poor liberals when Ben Bernanke decides to end quantitative easing, which is allowing you to claim the economy is recovering.

What a riot.

Looks like more conservative contradictory goals

They want an economic recovery at the same time they cut spending. Doesn't work like that........You end up with a stagant recovery

Which is what we got

Ted Cruz was born in Canada in is therefore not eligible to be President. A "dual citizen" is not a natural born American. He is a subject of the British crown. Surely , the founders meant to exclude subjects of the British crown from the Presidency.

Well, sorry cheezewiz, but that little tidbit got trashed when we elected a kenyan. Precedent has been set, and it doesn't matter anymore.

If Cruz wins the nomination, it will be the 2nd time that the GOP has nominated a foreign-born nominee. McCain, born in Panama, was also not eligible for the Presidency.

Obama, born in Hawaii, is a real American. Cruz is a halfie. As a subject of the British Crown , he cannot be President. The constitution is clear.

His dad was a Cuban, who flitted around rootlessly, and had a son in Canada. But because that kid's mom is American, the kid is American????? Huh? I don't get that at all.

In the unlikely event that Cruz "won" the Presidency, his legitimacy would be non-existent.

If Cruz wins the nomination, it will be the 2nd time that the GOP has nominated a foreign-born nominee. McCain, born in Panama, was also not eligible for the Presidency.

Obama, born in Hawaii, is a real American. Cruz is a halfie. As a subject of the British Crown , he cannot be President. The constitution is clear.

His dad was a Cuban, who flitted around rootlessly, and had a son in Canada. But because that kid's mom is American, the kid is American????? Huh? I don't get that at all.

In the unlikely event that Cruz "won" the Presidency, his legitimacy would be non-existent.
Sorry, obama was born in Kenya, also to a British father, and he IS president.

Like I said, precedent has been set. Cruz has the green light to be in the White House.

Don't be a BIRFER ... :lol:

Who are the job creators, businesses/investors or government? I always was under the impression it wasn't the governments job and that's why Capital Gains/Dividend taxes were reduced.
Show me the money to create jobs! Looks like record profits to me.

why is ND UE rate around 3%?
Why is it Texas has created 1 million jobs for BHO?
Job creation is out there if the govt would get out of the way

BTW the dividend tax went up 5% under BHO
that is ALLOT of cash my friend
It is hard to create wealth when there is no jobs to create it to start with

Firemen inherit messes too, ever see one put gas on it?

Interesting metaphor...

Obama did inherit a mess. Losing 770,000 jobs a month, a crashing stock and housing market, five quarters of negative GDP, auto companies failing

And as a fireman he was expected to put out the fire while Republicans did everything in their power to cut off the water for his hose

By "putting gas on it" it refers to Obama adding trillions of dollars in new debt to our national debt. He merely hooked his hose to a gas pump.

I will pity you poor liberals when Ben Bernanke decides to end quantitative easing, which is allowing you to claim the economy is recovering.

What a riot.

They want an economic recovery at the same time they cut spending. Doesn't work like that........You end up with a stagant recovery

Which is what we got

How does taking money away from me and giving it to another person create anything?

your joking right?
Really?
okay
enjoy it while you can

here's what makes me laugh at fools like you ... you can't stand it when its a know fact that Obama and the dems/liberals has drop the unemployment down by 2.7 % ... it kills ass clowns like you to realize, here we have a president who has had every bill he has tried to get pass to lower the unemployment, and you ass clown republicans fought us tooth and nail and still lost ... we all know Obama dropped it by 2.7% ... this kills repub-lie-ass clowns that we dems/liberals do a better job trying to get the unemployment numbers down .... it pisses you off soooooooooo bad that you have to take the numbers were he started at then imply that he casuse this mess ...then try and say he only dropped it by .5% .... like I said you just can stand the real facts that we dems/liberals do a better job when confronted by evil republicans ... whose only job in life is to try and make dems/liberals look bad and you can't even do that ...

P.S.
CNS isn't a credible source

Last edited:
It's down 3% since Oct 2008 when the stimulus turned around the Bush Meltdown, brainwashed dingbat, and after 5 years of the Great Obstruction- that isn't bad.. The GOP is a disaster AND a disgrace.

And the first 2 years of Obama had 200 Pub filibusters- the Dems had 6 months of control, and if you subtract Kennedy being out anddays out of session, you get 13 DAYS of Dem control, shyttehead dupe of lying greedy idiot mega rich Pubs and their BS Propaganda Machine. Read something, MORONS...LOL!

Last edited:

What a riot.

Which is what we got

How does taking money away from me and giving it to another person create anything?

Every major economic collapse in this country has recovered through increased spending. FDR did it, Reagan did it

Obama is the only President where they demanded an economic recovery while slashing government spending

The only thing I like about Obama is he proved progressive policies will destroy a nation. Bush talked like a conservative but ran the country like a progressive, bluing the line on what to blame, conservatism or Progressive policy. Obama embraces progressive policy, slowly people see Obama is just Bush 3.

Less people actually working and yet the UE rate falls. The best the left has is "this is how bad Bush messed things up."

talk about somebody who has no Idea in what thery are saying ...I think you need to go and look up a progressive Idea is ... say for instance single payer that's a progressive Idea and bush and republicans want no part of it ... try again...
Howard Dean is a progressive ... the people of his state love their health care system ... you bush lovers and republicans hate his health care, cause every body pays .... you republicans hate to pay for your health care ... you all want somebody else to pay for it ...

The only thing I like about Obama is he proved progressive policies will destroy a nation. Bush talked like a conservative but ran the country like a progressive, bluing the line on what to blame, conservatism or Progressive policy. Obama embraces progressive policy, slowly people see Obama is just Bush 3.

Less people actually working and yet the UE rate falls. The best the left has is "this is how bad Bush messed things up."

talk about somebody who has no Idea in what thery are saying ...I think you need to go and look up a progressive Idea is ... say for instance single payer that's a progressive Idea and bush and republicans want no part of it ... try again...
Howard Dean is a progressive ... the people of his state love their health care system ... you bush lovers and republicans hate his health care, cause every body pays .... you republicans hate to pay for your health care ... you all want somebody else to pay for it ...

what?
what are you babbling about?
Poor people do not pay for there health ins
People who work for the Govt do not pay for there health ins
UAW mwmbers do not pay for there health ins, like the govt employees the tax payer pays for all fore mentioned

Now where exactly is the GOP in that cluster fu-k
(For the record, those who cannot help them selves I have no issue helping)

Howard Dean is an idiot... the only people more stupid than Dean are the people who support him.

FACT.

Labor Force Participation Rate is at a 34 year low at 63.2%.

Dudes, where did we park our recovery?

You nailed it. Add to this the fact that the majority of new jobs filled in recent months have been part-time and you have a wonderful legacy for Obama's two-term presidency.

"The rate was driven lower as the share of working-age people in the labor force declined. The so-called participation rate, decreased to 63.2 percent, the lowest since August 1978, from 63.4 percent."

Payrolls in U.S. Rise Less Than Forecast; Jobless 7.3% - Bloomberg

"U.S. businesses are hiring at a robust rate. The only problem is that three out of four of the nearly 1 million hires this year are part-time and many of the jobs are low-paid."

75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns

Which is what we got

Every major economic collapse in this country has recovered through increased spending. FDR did it, Reagan did it

Obama is the only President where they demanded an economic recovery while slashing government spending

are you joking?
in 2007 we spent 2.7 trillion, the last GOP budget
in 2009 after the stimulus, Omnibus and the last 50% of tarp BHO utilized we spent 3.5 trillion
THATS 800 billion dollars
CUT? my nuts maybe

Labor Force Participation Rate is at a 34 year low at 63.2%.

Dudes, where did we park our recovery?

You nailed it. Add to this the fact that the majority of new jobs filled in recent months have been part-time and you have a wonderful legacy for Obama's two-term presidency.

"The rate was driven lower as the share of working-age people in the labor force declined. The so-called participation rate, decreased to 63.2 percent, the lowest since August 1978, from 63.4 percent."

Payrolls in U.S. Rise Less Than Forecast; Jobless 7.3% - Bloomberg

"U.S. businesses are hiring at a robust rate. The only problem is that three out of four of the nearly 1 million hires this year are part-time and many of the jobs are low-paid."

75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns

very very sad

Which is what we got

Uhhh.. FDR lengthened the financial mess... things such as lowering taxes, not increased spending under Reagan, helped us recover from the Carter mess...

Taking money out of the economy to siphon it thru the multi levels of bureaucracy and waste to then put it back into the economy at a lesser amount does not do anything to really help the economy while it drives up the debt...

That's because of the shifty way they get the numbers. They don't count the people that their unemployment ran out and they've simply given up looking for work.

The real unemployment rate is more like 15-17%. The NEW NORM under Barry Soetoro.

obama doesn't calculate the numbers nor does he have anything to do with it.... according to the labor of statistic we have 120,589,850.... now heres how much the CNS makes sense they say 90,000000 million are unemployed... according to the CNS their are only 30589850 people working... if we use their numbers ... thats more then 50% of americans unemployed ...

That's because of the shifty way they get the numbers. They don't count the people that their unemployment ran out and they've simply given up looking for work.

The real unemployment rate is more like 15-17%. The NEW NORM under Barry Soetoro.

obama doesn't calculate the numbers nor does he have anything to do with it.... according to the labor of statistic we have 120,589,850.... now heres how much the CNS makes sense they say 90,000000 million are unemployed... according to the CNS their are only 30589850 people working... if we use their numbers ... thats more then 50% of americans unemployed ...

You sir, are an idiot

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

here's what makes me laugh at fools like you ... you can't stand it when its a know fact that Obama and the dems/liberals has drop the unemployment down by 2.7 % ... it kills ass clowns like you to realize, here we have a president who has had every bill he has tried to get pass to lower the unemployment, and you ass clown republicans fought us tooth and nail and still lost ... we all know Obama dropped it by 2.7% ... this kills repub-lie-ass clowns that we dems/liberals do a better job trying to get the unemployment numbers down .... it pisses you off soooooooooo bad that you have to take the numbers were he started at then imply that he casuse this mess ...then try and say he only dropped it by .5% .... like I said you just can stand the real facts that we dems/liberals do a better job when confronted by evil republicans ... whose only job in life is to try and make dems/liberals look bad and you can't even do that ...

P.S.
CNS isn't a credible source

Ah, Billy? You don't get much credit for dropping a number back to about what it was to start with after your policies raised it to an obscenely high rate. Doing so while spending trillions in stimulus and QE makes you look even more pathetic. Just saying...

Forum List

Back