90 million not in work force, UE down .5% in 56 months

Labor Force Participation Rate is at a 34 year low at 63.2%.

Dudes, where did we park our recovery?

You nailed it. Add to this the fact that the majority of new jobs filled in recent months have been part-time and you have a wonderful legacy for Obama's two-term presidency.

"The rate was driven lower as the share of working-age people in the labor force declined. The so-called participation rate, decreased to 63.2 percent, the lowest since August 1978, from 63.4 percent."

Payrolls in U.S. Rise Less Than Forecast; Jobless 7.3% - Bloomberg

"U.S. businesses are hiring at a robust rate. The only problem is that three out of four of the nearly 1 million hires this year are part-time and many of the jobs are low-paid."

75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns

LFPR lowest since Aug. 1978 when Jimmy Carter was prez.......ironic.

OOOOOOHHH.... LOOKIE WHAT WE HAVE HERE... a BIRFER... :lol:

Well, sorry cheezewiz, but that little tidbit got trashed when we elected a kenyan. Precedent has been set, and it doesn't matter anymore.

If Cruz wins the nomination, it will be the 2nd time that the GOP has nominated a foreign-born nominee. McCain, born in Panama, was also not eligible for the Presidency.

Obama, born in Hawaii, is a real American. Cruz is a halfie. As a subject of the British Crown , he cannot be President. The constitution is clear.

His dad was a Cuban, who flitted around rootlessly, and had a son in Canada. But because that kid's mom is American, the kid is American????? Huh? I don't get that at all.

In the unlikely event that Cruz "won" the Presidency, his legitimacy would be non-existent.
Sorry, obama was born in Kenya, also to a British father, and he IS president.

Like I said, precedent has been set. Cruz has the green light to be in the White House.

Don't be a BIRFER ... :lol:

A birther is a right winger who mistakenly believes Obama was not born in Hawaii. They are the laughingstock of American punditry.

There is no such thing as a birther who doubts where Cruz was born. He admits it being born in Canada, a halfie, subject to the British Crown. There is no debate among anyone as to where he was born. Even the egg-shaped white trash who question Obama's birthplace admit that Cruz is a halfie.

The debate is over whether or not being a halfie, like the Canadian-born Cruz is, is a "natural born Citizen". I say not. His father was a shiftless Cuban, and he was born in Canada. How can anyone plausibly argue that he is a "natural born Citizen" of the US???

The only thing I like about Obama is he proved progressive policies will destroy a nation. Bush talked like a conservative but ran the country like a progressive, bluing the line on what to blame, conservatism or Progressive policy. Obama embraces progressive policy, slowly people see Obama is just Bush 3.

Less people actually working and yet the UE rate falls. The best the left has is "this is how bad Bush messed things up."

talk about somebody who has no Idea in what thery are saying ...I think you need to go and look up a progressive Idea is ... say for instance single payer that's a progressive Idea and bush and republicans want no part of it ... try again...
Howard Dean is a progressive ... the people of his state love their health care system ... you bush lovers and republicans hate his health care, cause every body pays .... you republicans hate to pay for your health care ... you all want somebody else to pay for it ...

what?
what are you babbling about?
Poor people do not pay for there health ins
People who work for the Govt do not pay for there health ins
UAW mwmbers do not pay for there health ins, like the govt employees the tax payer pays for all fore mentioned

Now where exactly is the GOP in that cluster fu-k
(For the record, those who cannot help them selves I have no issue helping)

if anyone is blabbering it is you ... as I stated Governor Dean passed health care law in his state were everybody has health care and they all love it ... where you or the employer pays for your health care .... if the state is one of the employers then you as a tax payer get to pay for it ... its your job to pay for it for their services you use ... if you don't like it tuff !!!! move to Russia

as where the GOP is in the cluster fuck, as you call it ... Republicans don't want to pay ... they feel everything that the government does for them is free ... so when they have to pay they whine about it ....

for those who can't help themselves the republicans have been cutting their help ...relying on you to help then is comical at best ... that's why laws have been passed for them ... that's why we are taxed to help them

OOOOOOHHH.... LOOKIE WHAT WE HAVE HERE... a BIRFER... :lol:

Well, sorry cheezewiz, but that little tidbit got trashed when we elected a kenyan. Precedent has been set, and it doesn't matter anymore.

If Cruz wins the nomination, it will be the 2nd time that the GOP has nominated a foreign-born nominee. McCain, born in Panama, was also not eligible for the Presidency.

Obama, born in Hawaii, is a real American. Cruz is a halfie. As a subject of the British Crown , he cannot be President. The constitution is clear.

His dad was a Cuban, who flitted around rootlessly, and had a son in Canada. But because that kid's mom is American, the kid is American????? Huh? I don't get that at all.

In the unlikely event that Cruz "won" the Presidency, his legitimacy would be non-existent.

your joking right?
Really?
okay
enjoy it while you can

No. Cruz is Canadian born. His claim to be an American citizen is dubious. His dad was some rootless, shiftless Cuban. While in Canada, this Cuban had a son. They stayed in Canada for the first four years of the young Ted Cruz's life. This son is considered to be an American because mom is American. Ridiculous.

Was the proper paperwork even completed when they finally got around to coming to America? Did they register him as an American citizen at anytime?

Canadian legal authorities have claimed that according to their interpretations of the law, that Cruz is a halfie. I say that they are wrong. Having an American mom is not enough to be considered American when you're born outside of the US.

The only thing I like about Obama is he proved progressive policies will destroy a nation. Bush talked like a conservative but ran the country like a progressive, bluing the line on what to blame, conservatism or Progressive policy. Obama embraces progressive policy, slowly people see Obama is just Bush 3.

Less people actually working and yet the UE rate falls. The best the left has is "this is how bad Bush messed things up."

talk about somebody who has no Idea in what thery are saying ...I think you need to go and look up a progressive Idea is ... say for instance single payer that's a progressive Idea and bush and republicans want no part of it ... try again...
Howard Dean is a progressive ... the people of his state love their health care system ... you bush lovers and republicans hate his health care, cause every body pays .... you republicans hate to pay for your health care ... you all want somebody else to pay for it ...

Howard Dean is an idiot... the only people more stupid than Dean are the people who support him.

FACT.

that's your opinion ... the people of his state disagree with your opinion ... not one of them want their health care laws overturn ... and you can't stand that thought ... why ???? his health care is a lot like Obama care

Labor Force Participation Rate is at a 34 year low at 63.2%.

Dudes, where did we park our recovery?

You nailed it. Add to this the fact that the majority of new jobs filled in recent months have been part-time and you have a wonderful legacy for Obama's two-term presidency.

"The rate was driven lower as the share of working-age people in the labor force declined. The so-called participation rate, decreased to 63.2 percent, the lowest since August 1978, from 63.4 percent."

Payrolls in U.S. Rise Less Than Forecast; Jobless 7.3% - Bloomberg

"U.S. businesses are hiring at a robust rate. The only problem is that three out of four of the nearly 1 million hires this year are part-time and many of the jobs are low-paid."

75 Percent Of Jobs Created This Year Were Part-Time Due To Weak Economy, Obamacare Concerns

it makes you laugh at the stupidity of ass clowns like this one ... they have no Idea in what they are saying....

Who are the job creators, businesses/investors or government? I always was under the impression it wasn't the governments job and that's why Capital Gains/Dividend taxes were reduced.
Show me the money to create jobs! Looks like record profits to me.

why is ND UE rate around 3%?
Why is it Texas has created 1 million jobs for BHO?
Job creation is out there if the govt would get out of the way

BTW the dividend tax went up 5% under BHO
that is ALLOT of cash my friend
It is hard to create wealth when there is no jobs to create it to start with

So you failed to miss the record profits in the accompanied chart?
In North Dakota the jobs were created by the oil boom, in other words by the private sector. Where as Texas did create 1 million new jobs in the last decade, mostly low paying. Texas leads the nation in Minimum Wage jobs. Secondly, the job growth didn't keep up with the population growth. Still, the private sector did the hiring.
But in the Big Picture, new jobs and wage growth have not kept up with profits. Somebody isn't doing their job. Companies are not investing enough in capital growth. That in itself is rather risky for the investor. Who would want to make along term investment in a company that is not investing in itself to stay competitive?

Last edited:
How does taking money away from me and giving it to another person create anything?

Every major economic collapse in this country has recovered through increased spending. FDR did it, Reagan did it

Obama is the only President where they demanded an economic recovery while slashing government spending

are you joking?
in 2007 we spent 2.7 trillion, the last GOP budget
in 2009 after the stimulus, Omnibus and the last 50% of tarp BHO utilized we spent 3.5 trillion
THATS 800 billion dollars
CUT? my nuts maybe

now that's what I call creative lying ... you sure try your best ... when you can only get 790 billion dollars for the stimulus, with your creative math, you come up with trillions of dollars spent by obama ... never mine Bush passed bill after bill for his wars that never was funded ... when obama took those cost of his wars and put it into one lump sum, now you say Obama spent it ... nice try with you creative spending lies ... you need a better lie then this one

Every major economic collapse in this country has recovered through increased spending. FDR did it, Reagan did it

Obama is the only President where they demanded an economic recovery while slashing government spending

are you joking?
in 2009 after the stimulus, Omnibus and the last 50% of tarp BHO utilized we spent 3.5 trillion
CUT? my nuts maybe

now that's what I call creative lying ... you sure try your best ... when you can only get 790 billion dollars for the stimulus, with your creative math, you come up with trillions of dollars spent by obama ... never mine Bush passed bill after bill for his wars that never was funded ... when obama took those cost of his wars and put it into one lump sum, now you say Obama spent it ... nice try with you creative spending lies ... you need a better lie then this one

Bush passed spending bills?

My God you're stupid.

:lol:

How does taking money away from me and giving it to another person create anything?

Uhhh.. FDR lengthened the financial mess... things such as lowering taxes, not increased spending under Reagan, helped us recover from the Carter mess...

Taking money out of the economy to siphon it thru the multi levels of bureaucracy and waste to then put it back into the economy at a lesser amount does not do anything to really help the economy while it drives up the debt...
you do realize that reagan had almost two great depressions while he was in office... oh how they forget.... reagan he's are all mighty ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !!!!!

Uhhh.. FDR lengthened the financial mess... things such as lowering taxes, not increased spending under Reagan, helped us recover from the Carter mess...

Taking money out of the economy to siphon it thru the multi levels of bureaucracy and waste to then put it back into the economy at a lesser amount does not do anything to really help the economy while it drives up the debt...
you do realize that reagan had almost two great depressions while he was in office... oh how they forget.... reagan he's are all mighty ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight !!!!!

:lol::lol:

How old are you.. like, 16?

That's because of the shifty way they get the numbers. They don't count the people that their unemployment ran out and they've simply given up looking for work.

The real unemployment rate is more like 15-17%. The NEW NORM under Barry Soetoro.

obama doesn't calculate the numbers nor does he have anything to do with it.... according to the labor of statistic we have 120,589,850.... now heres how much the CNS makes sense they say 90,000000 million are unemployed... according to the CNS their are only 30589850 people working... if we use their numbers ... thats more then 50% of americans unemployed ...

You sir, are an idiot

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

you sir, are a moron
right in their numbers, Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of people working ...120,589,850 as of 2008 ... I said and you couldn't grasp... but whats new, according to CNS the original posters post that their are 90 + million people unemployed ... that's more then half ... what so hard for you to understand ??? when your figures show 63+ % are employed all I did was point out CNS lie and you couldn't figure that out... hence, you're a moron

Last edited:

here's what makes me laugh at fools like you ... you can't stand it when its a know fact that Obama and the dems/liberals has drop the unemployment down by 2.7 % ... it kills ass clowns like you to realize, here we have a president who has had every bill he has tried to get pass to lower the unemployment, and you ass clown republicans fought us tooth and nail and still lost ... we all know Obama dropped it by 2.7% ... this kills repub-lie-ass clowns that we dems/liberals do a better job trying to get the unemployment numbers down .... it pisses you off soooooooooo bad that you have to take the numbers were he started at then imply that he casuse this mess ...then try and say he only dropped it by .5% .... like I said you just can stand the real facts that we dems/liberals do a better job when confronted by evil republicans ... whose only job in life is to try and make dems/liberals look bad and you can't even do that ...

P.S.
CNS isn't a credible source

Ah, Billy? You don't get much credit for dropping a number back to about what it was to start with after your policies raised it to an obscenely high rate. Doing so while spending trillions in stimulus and QE makes you look even more pathetic. Just saying...

nice try but you don't get to say obama spent this money when all the bills except the stimulus has bush's name all over it ... can't help you can't see who spent what ... we know where and we know when and we know who spent and obama isn't it... just sayin'

are you joking?
CUT? my nuts maybe

Bush passed spending bills?

My God you're stupid.

:lol:
not only are you stupid you can't seem to comprehend either
if any one is stupid you just proved it big time...

bush bills signed into law that wasn't funded
no child left behind ...
all of his bills that gave him money for his wars...
that was never put into the national budget..
yeah you could say Bush never spent money
but he sure charge the hell out of it ...
expected some one else to pay for it
like bush said when he left office ....
the next guy has to deal with it !!!!
thats the republican way ...
charge the hell out of it
then get the dems to bail them out

Last edited:

:lol::lol:

How old are you.. like, 16?

old enough to know you're a moron
how old are you, 8???
when they can't deny what you say is true out comes the insults ...
which I can do the same ...
right ASS clown....

here's what makes me laugh at fools like you ... you can't stand it when its a know fact that Obama and the dems/liberals has drop the unemployment down by 2.7 % ... it kills ass clowns like you to realize, here we have a president who has had every bill he has tried to get pass to lower the unemployment, and you ass clown republicans fought us tooth and nail and still lost ... we all know Obama dropped it by 2.7% ... this kills repub-lie-ass clowns that we dems/liberals do a better job trying to get the unemployment numbers down .... it pisses you off soooooooooo bad that you have to take the numbers were he started at then imply that he casuse this mess ...then try and say he only dropped it by .5% .... like I said you just can stand the real facts that we dems/liberals do a better job when confronted by evil republicans ... whose only job in life is to try and make dems/liberals look bad and you can't even do that ...

P.S.
CNS isn't a credible source

Ah, Billy? You don't get much credit for dropping a number back to about what it was to start with after your policies raised it to an obscenely high rate. Doing so while spending trillions in stimulus and QE makes you look even more pathetic. Just saying...

nice try but you don't get to say obama spent this money when all the bills except the stimulus has bush's name all over it ... can't help you can't see who spent what ... we know where and we know when and we know who spent and obama isn't it... just sayin'

So who got credit for the TARP money that Bush gave to financial institutions to keep the economy from imploding? That "cost" is added to W's side of the ledger and when the banks paid that money back with interest later on (as per agreement) that money was credited towards Barry's side of the ledger. I don't think you REALLY have a clue who spent what and where they spent it....just sayin'...

are you joking?
CUT? my nuts maybe

you are the most un educated liberal on this message board
Nothing personal, but you have been lied to so much
here are the FACTS
In 2007 we spent 2.7 trillion
Submitted by
George W. Bush
Submitted to
109th Congress
Total revenue
$2.57 trillion
Total expenditures
$2.73 trillion
Deficit
$161 billion
2007 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Debt
$8.95 trillion
Website
http://www.cbo.gov/doc.cfm?index=10014 Congressional Budget Office

Submitted by
George W. Bush
Submitted to
110th Congress
Total revenue
$2.7 trillion (estimated)
$2.105 trillion (actual)[1]
Total expenditures
$3.107 trillion (estimated)
$3.518 trillion (actual)[1]
2009 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deficit
$407 billion (estimated)
$1.413 trillion (actual)[1]
Debt
$12.867455 trillion (estimated)
Website
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/USbudget/fy09/hist.html US Government Printing Office

GWB asked for 3 trillion in reality
he signed none of this
his tarp we got back
GM still owes us 25 billion +-
The omnibus add another 80 billion
L. 111–8) is an Act for the United States government that combines bills funding the ... bill. It was signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 11, 2009.
Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
of course the failed stimulus added the rest

BHO added 400-500 billion dollars to GWB base line in 2009
in 2010 that number went to 3.55 trillion with the war in Iraq ending

in 2011 that number was 3.63 trillion
2011 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in 2012 it was back to 3.53 becqause the GOP refused to sign the 3.7 BHO asked for
2012 United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is an increase of over 1 trillion dollars in spending from GWB base line and close to 5 trillion from the last GOP budget
it is here in black and white bud
Now lets also remeber the war in Iraq was over in 2011 and GM stopped raping the tax payer in 2010
that is another 200 billion that has never been cut from the base-line

Now about your un funded war?
Monies provided by the tax payer are there to protect this nation
That is in the constitution
In fact income tax began to fund a war
Taxation history of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now you might not like it, but the defense of this country and not wellfare are in the constitution
the un funded liability is, Medicade, wellfare, UAW. Hell the failed stimulus cost more than the war did
CBO: Eight Years of Iraq War Cost Less Than Stimulus Act | Fox News

You need to do your DD before you do this again

Dude we created 15 million jobs during those 8 years and 25 million more after he left on his policies
Depression?

Obama vs. Reagan: Not Even Close | Blog | The Willis Report with Gerri Willis | Fox Business

Forum List

Back