90 Million People Didn't Vote

We live in an insane era where the best the Democrats could come up with was Hillary Clinton, and the best the Republicans could do was come up with another Democrat named Donald Trump.

No wonder I and 90 million other people didn't vote for either one.
Thinking like that statement, gave us Trump.

Let's be better this time.

Trump won because of 80,000 votes spread across 3 states...and 90 million people didn't vote.

The Virginia legislature switched from Republican to Dem just a few months ago and tens of thousands of people got healthcare...and ONE vote made that happen

VOTE people
It made no difference which one won. This "lesser of two evils" stupidity just gets us more and more evil.

When you vote for a lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them, "Keep doing what you are doing." I REFUSE to tell either party that. They have both become extremist.
Oh look...a "subtle" Trumper.

You're a total moron if you just called g5000 a "Trumper".

Not sure he/she wasn’t before doing that

Even if a third party candidate happened to win, he/she would still have to play the game with the
democrats and republicans in congress. We're stuck with what we have.....sadly.

If a third party is ever to be viable they need to start small with local elections and show how their governing will be different

Even if a third party candidate happened to win, he/she would still have to play the game with the
democrats and republicans in congress. We're stuck with what we have.....sadly.
Dems may not be perfect (who is) but they are light years apart from the Republicans who will destroy healthcare and retirement for millions of Americans

Here is a crazy idea, if you want healthcare and retirement: work for it

And the only reason why Hillary didn't lose by 100 electoral votes was because she got 96,000 votes spread out over 4 states.

So like Trump...you just "say shit"...

Oh...

Actually, I'm speaking the truth.

While it is true that Trump won 3 states by a combined 80K votes...
It is also true that Clinton won 4 states by a combined 96K votes.

Trump won those states by averaging 27K a state. Clinton won her
4 states by averaging 24K a state.

It was closer to being 34-16 Trump than it was being 27-23 Trump.

You’re using math. That’s why they don’t understand

In 2016 and we ended up with Trump.
\
Put down your phones, get off your couch

AND VOTE

Yeah, vote RED.
If you don't value your healthcare or retirement

Is that the new fear mongering tactic for demos?

For some reason he thinks social security is for retirement for the masses and something about he can't get health care.

The self entitlement is strong with that snowflake.

And here you see i am correct that Republicans want to do away with Social Security.

I have stopped arguing with people like this because they don't matter.

We just need to know their intentions

And here you see i am correct that Republicans want to do away with Social Security.

So your retort is to play dumb?

In 2016 and we ended up with Trump.
\
Put down your phones, get off your couch

AND VOTE
How do you know that would have helped the losing sea-hag win?

That could have been 90 million Trump voters.
If those 90 million are like me, they are waiting for a new major party to come along. One that is sane.

Hey, I can dream...

g5000,

Sorry to tell you but if you don't vote, you don't count...

Yes the US system of elections is just pretty terrible... It is anti-democratic on a number of fronts... There is mass inequality & gerrymandering is rife.

I have said it before two things:
  • Get rid of one man one vote (aka first past the post), move to a preference voting (aka Alternative voting)
  • Use multi-seat constituencies, other countries 3.4.5 seater constiutencies
Result: More Parties, Higher Vote turnout, Better Representation (vote for the one want not the one you least like), Creates better debate (more ideas), less negative campaigning,...

There are more advantages but the main thing is people can vote in competitive races where there vote matters..

Parties still exist but they are smaller and tighter in there views, not some big tent to stick as many people under... Parties work together to get things done more because there is no point having a hatefest for everyone else... You will get killed in elections if you don't show the ability to compromise and get things done...

This whole concept is alien to a lot of Americans but it how a lot of countries run. Some have better parts than other...

We just need to know their intentions.

And their intentions are to do away with Social Security...Medicare...Medicaid and the ACA including pre-existing conditions

We just need to know their intentions.

And their intentions are to do away with Social Security...Medicare...Medicaid and the ACA including pre-existing conditions

Just yours

I voted my system. If it was a Democrat and a republican running, I voted for the Republican. If it was two Democrats I did not vote at all. I voted NO on all the women running for Judge. I voted NO on all the initiatives.

I voted my system. If it was a Democrat and a republican running, I voted for the Republican. If it was two Democrats I did not vote at all. I voted NO on all the women running for Judge. I voted NO on all the initiatives.
Idiots like you gave us Trump

Idiots like you gave us Trump

No idiots like you gave us Trump, if you didn't keep on lowering the bar and nominated Obama over Hillary

Forum List

Back