90 Million People Didn't Vote

I voted my system. If it was a Democrat and a republican running, I voted for the Republican. If it was two Democrats I did not vote at all. I voted NO on all the women running for Judge. I voted NO on all the initiatives.
Idiots like you gave us Trump

No idiots like you gave us Trump, if you didn't keep on lowering the bar and nominated Obama over Hillary

And here we are in the Twilight Zone again

Why would Republicans want to suppress the vote?

Because that's the only way they can win

We live in an insane era where the best the Democrats could come up with was Hillary Clinton, and the best the Republicans could do was come up with another Democrat named Donald Trump.

No wonder I and 90 million other people didn't vote for either one.
Thinking like that statement, gave us Trump.

Let's be better this time.

Trump won because of 80,000 votes spread across 3 states...and 90 million people didn't vote.

The Virginia legislature switched from Republican to Dem just a few months ago and tens of thousands of people got healthcare...and ONE vote made that happen

VOTE people
It made no difference which one won. This "lesser of two evils" stupidity just gets us more and more evil.

When you vote for a lesser EVIL, you are still voting for EVIL.

When you vote for someone, you are telling them, "Keep doing what you are doing." I REFUSE to tell either party that. They have both become extremist.
Oh look...a "subtle" Trumper.
I supported John Kasich. Kasich was the chief architect of the federal balanced budget. And when he became governor of Ohio, he took them from 8 billion in the hole to a 2 billion surplus.

The debt is by far the biggest threat to our national security and our future. Not homos, not ragheads, not negroes, not wetbacks, not guns, not Soros. The debt.

Trump has exploded our deficits to a trillion dollars. It took Obama eight years to get our trillion dollar deficits which he inherited down to less than half a trillion. Trump has blasted the deficit back to a trillion dollars in one fourth the time.

So I have no fucking idea what you mean by a "subtle" Trumper.

End the FEd

In 2016 and we ended up with Trump.
\
Put down your phones, get off your couch

AND VOTE
90 million have figured out that their lives are not improved by supporting the gang of thieves that will pick their pockets, the vermin that seek to rule their lives. We've got a long road ahead, but it is a good start.

yup, Trump and his drones are on the path to make the GOP totally irrelevant for decades.
Democrats are on their way to extinction.

With all the factions in the U.S., it is amazing that two parties have taken over the whole show.

90 million have figured out that their lives are not improved by supporting the gang of thieves that will pick their pockets, the vermin that seek to rule their lives. We've got a long road ahead, but it is a good start.

yup, Trump and his drones are on the path to make the GOP totally irrelevant for decades.
Nope, they are importing their new majority by the southern border and the refugee process. Our little community has had Ethiopians, Sudanese, and Burmese show up from out of nowhere. Mostly working in chicken processing.

And the only reason why Hillary didn't lose by 100 electoral votes was because she got 96,000 votes spread out over 4 states.

So like Trump...you just "say shit"...

Oh...

Actually, I'm speaking the truth.

While it is true that Trump won 3 states by a combined 80K votes...
It is also true that Clinton won 4 states by a combined 96K votes.

Trump won those states by averaging 27K a state. Clinton won her
4 states by averaging 24K a state.

It was closer to being 34-16 Trump than it was being 27-23 Trump.

Clinton got 3 million more votes... More people want Clinton than Trump...

That is simple...

And the only reason why Hillary didn't lose by 100 electoral votes was because she got 96,000 votes spread out over 4 states.

Oh...

That is simple...
Only in California

Nope, they are importing their new majority by the southern border and the refugee process. Our little community has had Ethiopians, Sudanese, and Burmese show up from out of nowhere. Mostly working in chicken processing.
It doesn’t matter, the IQ gap and the fact that there is no longer a cohesive message for Democrats will destroy whatever attempt they have to take over the country once they believe they have the numbers.

Oh...

That is simple...
Far more people voted against Hillary than for her.

So by that logic your democratic argument goes against Hillary’s small plurality.

Even if a third party candidate happened to win, he/she would still have to play the game with the
democrats and republicans in congress. We're stuck with what we have.....sadly.
Dems may not be perfect (who is) but they are light years apart from the Republicans who will destroy healthcare and retirement for millions of Americans

How would they destroy my retirement which comes from the state of Florida?

voting ratio.jpeg

Voter Turnout Data - United States Elections Project

90 million votes out there folks.

If we vote...we win and we save our healthcare and our retirement

Forum List

Back