91 Felonies

So simp show the board. As I said you only know about Foxx from what you can Google about her. Otherwise you knew nothing of her. Show your ass and I will enjoy showing all just how stupid you really are.
Why should I answer your demand, uh, what is it you call others, simp? You have never answered a single question from me or other posters. You name-call, deflect, invent words, and cry! So, NO, LOSER!
Quit demanding someone jump when you cry Like an infant!
Now. Ask me a question about the bat shit crazy klanswoman. If I feel like it, I may answer. Or I could continue playing YOUR GAME of deflection.

Last edited:
Incredibly dishonest Democrats and their Witch Hunt. They've been trying to get Trump for 7 years now, they are liars. Trust nothing they say. Political persecution and everyone knows it that has any intelligence.

View attachment 850347
There's this thing we call a "trial" here in the US. I guess they don't have those in your country?

I think about a stuttering retard (no, not Josef Stolen, his followers) and how excited it must feel when it hears "91 counts and 700 years in prison".

To a simple, inbred, sister-fucker that must sound like a harmonic symphony. That will get a mentally ill shitlib off his girlfriend's dick in a heart beat.... but the party that likes to rape kids has a history of over-promising and under-delivering....

I'm buying stock in rope and LiquidPlumr.... might as well make a buck off those fucktards. :abgg2q.jpg:

I think about a stuttering retard (no, not Josef Stolen, his followers) and how excited it must feel when it hears "91 counts and 700 years in prison".

If that doesn't say TDS I don't know what does. I can't even think those numbers without wanting to laugh as it's that over dramatic and ridiculous. 🙄

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies? Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.
I was thinking the litigious insanity by the Democrats should be a new Aesop's Fable:
"The Party That Cried LAWSUIT!".

Never stops lying. Perfect commie traitor.
commies.jpg

Forum List

Back