91 Felonies

Much worse.

Whether or not Trump is bad, he clearly did not commit murder.
While I am far left, it is clear Biden did commit mass murder with the illegal Maidan coup in the Ukraine, and arming the Ukraine to violate treaties with Russia.
What Biden did was thousands of times worse than anything Trump could ever have done.

Donald Trump claimed in a speech on Saturday that, if he loses to Joe Biden in the 2024 presidential race, "You're not gonna have Israel" or the United States anymore.

Irrelevant as that is not a crime.

Whether or not Trump is bad, he clearly did not commit murder.
While I am far left, it is clear Biden did commit mass murder with the illegal Maidan coup in the Ukraine, and arming the Ukraine to violate treaties with Russia.
What Biden did was thousands of times worse than anything Trump could ever have done.
:auiqs.jpg:

If they are all false accusations, none will be proven in court. That ship has already sailed.

None have been proven in court.
The bank loan is not a criminal charge, but a civil forfeiture.
But I think that also is obviously an illegal abuse of the legislation.
The legislation does not at all fit bank loan applications.

Yes I do, and everyone has to intuitively know what is legal or not, since law has to be based on defending inherent rights.
A bank loan evaluation can never possibly be illegal because everyone knows the bank can't use it, and is legally obligated to hire an independent appraiser.

If we did not intuitively know what is legal or not, then we could not be charges with violating the law, since that would make ignorance of the law to be a valid excuse.

Law has to be based on defense of inherent individual rights, and Trump harmed no one with this loan application.
Keep stretching. You'll reach that straw eventually.

None have been proven in court.
The bank loan is not a criminal charge, but a civil forfeiture.
But I think that also is obviously an illegal abuse of the legislation.
The legislation does not at all fit bank loan applications.
It is a Civil case for $250 million

Trump's mishandeling [sic] of covid killed thousands.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceaiZ.png

There are over 570 tribes. Which tribe are you referring to?

As repulsive as this persecution is, the most stunning parallel fact is that none of it has even dented Trump's political popularity. Despite all of the indictments, all the Media bad-mouthing, the entire culture has ganged up on Trump, he STILL polls better than the President who - we are supposed to believe - accumulated more popular votes than any Presidential candidate in history.

Refreshing. That's what it is. We patriotic Americans are not ALL idiots.
The people stopped believing democrats long ago. Nothing they say is accepted as true anymore.

So, do you really think that it's possible for a person to commit 91 felonies? There probably is not even that many felonies out there to commit.
Well, he's beng charged with that many, ain't he?

Trump is lucky that there's not more. Jack Smith has plenty more on Trump that we don't even know about & you can bank on it.

the classified docs thing was the volume of documents, plus refusing to return them when asked, lying to his lawyers about it.
The hush money payment crimes were related to hiding them as business legal expense, which was a FEC rule violation. The crimes are filing false business records; a felony if connected to another crime.
Then the Georgia crimes were filing false documents & forgery among other crimes.

Wrong.

There were only 71 out of 150,000 documents that were classified.
But the point is presidents are specifically exempt from any classified doc law, so that carries over to when no longer president.
The law is clear, and obviously it is Jack Smith who is the criminal, not Trump.
No one has the authority to ask for those docs that Trump may have given to himself.

It is and must always be legal to hide hush money payments, or else the government would be illegally collaborating with the blackmailer.
And of course hush money is a valid business expense.
He is trying to get elected in order to gain the presidential salary, and Stormy's revelation could then have caused a financial loss he was allowed to invest money in preventing.

A loan application is NOT a business record by any means, and he is allowed any degree of puffery he wants.
That is because everyone knows that by law, the bank is required and will run their own independent appraisal.
The legislation being charged against Trump is for securities exchanges, that could easily hoodwink a naive public, and is totally inappropriate for a bank loan application.

The Georgia case I am less familiar with, so will remain silent until I read up more.
But I do not see how any law can be broken since everyone knows who the electors are and how they are required to vote.

Ham sandwiches?
Then, despite all you accusations, why can’t you indict Democrats?

Why? No Evidence

What are you talking about?
Clearly the point is that it is easy to pick jurors who dislike Trump.
And clearly that is what they must have done.
Does that mean I have evidence or am a prosecutor who can convene a grand jury?
Of course not.

Forum List

Back