91 Felonies

No, the first indictment by Jack Smith was just 5 months ago, and was about classified docs 3 years ago.
Trump is trying to delay them, but he most of these indictments are recent, but about ancient events.
The electors was 3 years ago.
Jan 6 was 3 years ago.
Etc.
tRump's delays started long before the indictments. You know this. All the subpoena fights and declining to turn over documents {not to mention lying about whether they had all been turned over or not} and appeals to courts bout this, that, and the other thing... That is precisely what tRump has been trying to do all along. Delay.

Wrong.
There were no "sexual assault" charges, and it was a civil suit over defamation.
And clearly Jean Carroll should have lost.
She offered to model lingerie nude, in a private room.
It is crazy that Trump lost that one.
It had to be totally political.

As for the property valuation, clearly Trump had no part in that, and there is no legal requirements at all over what the loan applicant decides to provide,
Since the bank is required by law to do their own assessment, they did do their own, and the loan was repaid with a huge profit, then this prosecution is totally and completely illegal.
You keep telling yourself thst.

I did not say that Trump was smart.
I think he made lots of mistakes.
The point still is that if you actually read any of the laws pertaining to classified docs, you would know that presidents, and therefore ex-presidents, are specifically exempt from them.
That is because the Founders realized presidents have to have the power of a dictator when it comes to classified docs. A president has to be able to give classified docs to our enemies if they deem it necessary.
And that is what the laws say.
Total and complete exemption.
Not true
A President is still obligated to protect classified information

That “I can declassify with my mind” will not stand up in court
His lawyers will not even try it

Threads have a way of doing that sometimes.
Next time you get the urge to write a thread about child grooming and drag shows, think about the fact that you celebrate a child rapist and murderer on Columbus Day.
If he did that today he would be released the day he was arrested.

What are you talking about?
Clearly the point is that it is easy to pick jurors who dislike Trump.
And clearly that is what they must have done.
Does that mean I have evidence or am a prosecutor who can convene a grand jury?
Of course not.
Actually, it is very difficult to pick a biased Juror
Easy grounds for dismissal

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies?
Don't forget the 700 years in jail.

Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.
The guy in Maine who just murdered 18 people would not get the charges and jail time they are trying to throw at Trump.

Forum List

Back