91 Felonies

Probably because he doesn’t bother to declare anything that could get him in twouble

Well, we will just have to see your evidence of any undeclared income….

Oh wait, you guys don’t have any actual evidence

Well, we will just have to see your evidence of any undeclared income….

Oh wait, you guys don’t have any actual evidence
You leftists have seen actual evidence of Biden crimes but claim there is no evidence with Trump you claim banana republic indictments are valid in a Constitutional republic.
With you asshat down is up and up is down

You leftists have seen actual evidence of Biden crimes but claim there is no evidence with Trump you claim banana republic indictments are valid in a Constitutional republic.
With you asshat down is up and up is down
You have?

When can the rest of us see it?

91 crimes? OJ Simpson was nowhere near charged with that many.

Because OJ didn't commit that many.

There was a gentleman (I use the term loosely) in Florida who in 1986 was charged with 134 felonies, some of the same charges P01135809 faces. In 1987, he was convicted on 85 of the charges. Gary R. Fox was his name.

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies? Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.

Your love of P01135809 and your ignorance of the law form your, incorrect opinion.

Because OJ didn't commit that many.

There was a gentleman (I use the term loosely) in Florida who in 1986 was charged with 134 felonies, some of the same charges P01135809 faces. In 1987, he was convicted on 85 of the charges. Gary R. Fox was his name.

Your love of P01135809 and your ignorance of the law form your, incorrect opinion.

Well number one it looks like all of these crimes were all related and similar and number two how much do you want to bet that he got charged with them shortly after he committed them?

Well number one it looks like all of these crimes were all related and similar and number two how much do you want to bet that he got charged with them shortly after he committed them?
They are different crimes in different states both Federal and State charges.

There is also a large civil case

I was just looking at that. Does that make sense to anybody even on the left to be accused with 91 felonies? Find me the biggest baddest criminal in a big city and they probably won't even make it to half that amount. Anybody who doesn't see that all of the Trump trials is just one big witch hunt at this point really confuses me and makes my brain hurt.
Anyone else indicted for 91 felonies would be cooling their heels in jail....your orange sexual abuser god is being treated with kid gloves.

Forum List

Back