911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

how fucking absurd is that, I challenge the data for the report you published and you demand I put up the affidavits to prove the work you did and evidence you collected or failed to collect.

Thats about the most twisted orwellian top shelf double think as anything I have ever seen out here.

Hey you have not even proven your assertion that the lamp posts existed, let alone that a plane would disintegrate as soon as the wings touch them. You also did not prove that the official report requires that the wings touch them, nor have you even proven that there is even an official report that you disagree with... Seems to me you have no material evidence of anything.

I know I exist ...

cogito ergo sum
I believe you are intent on proving you do not exist... have at it. This is fun.

yeh if you enjoy your ass being handed to you in spades. I know I am certainly getting a great laugh out of it

even if you do not agree with this 100% is is what should have happened.

Photbucket links are not material evidence these could be faked or scammed. You need these vids authenticated by the persons who took it so we can ascertain exactly what they are , when they were taken and under what circumstances. Until you can do that this is worthless.

Better luck next time.

Photbucket links are not material evidence these could be faked or scammed. You need these vids authenticated by the persons who took it so we can ascertain exactly what they are , when they were taken and under what circumstances. Until you can do that this is worthless.

Better luck next time.

same thing with with your reports, and that is why:

thanks
for making my argument for me!

geezus this was easy! LMAO

Last edited:
yeh if you enjoy your ass being handed to you in spades. I know I am certainly getting a great laugh out of it

You speak from experience on having your ass handed to you in spades as that is certainly what is happening here. Your attempted "proofs" with photobucket evidence is truly hillarious. Let me guess, that is YOUR Photobucket account and you have probably "worked" them, right?

you already shot all your toes off and sufficiently proved the government has nothing!

Actually no I didn't. I claimed that you had nothing and you agreed . You then asserted that was the same as the government. However since that is not material to my claim that you are a senseless idiot who admits having no evidence of anything... well, I just did not see the need to argue with a person who readily admits they have no evidence.

Glad we could straighten that out for you. :cool:

who said anything like that? well other than you? which is totally fucking absurd just like the last person who said the same thing.

and BTW math does you no good what so ever if you have no clue how to set the problem up!

Did I miss something? Isn't it the conspiracy contention that the light poles should have stopped a 255,000 aerodynamic mass traveling at 500 mph?

havent you read the thread? it even has pictures so people who enjoy demonstrations for shits and giggle and also for those who are completely clueless to help them get a clue.

Now that said, why dont you ask these troughers how the alleged flt 77 exerted 255,000 pounds against a pole?

watch em duck n dodge LMAO

I ain't got a clue about the video but most stable people would consider that an aerodynamic stable mass of 225,000 lbs hurtling through the air at 500 mph will surely throw light posts out of the way when it crashes into a stable mass seconds later. We have hundreds of juicy conspiracies that we could deal with but the tin foil left seems to want to dispute video and empirical evidence in favor of a political conspiracy. You can almost laugh when the conspiracy theorists desperately want to keep the Clinton administration out of the conspiracy.

Did I miss something? Isn't it the conspiracy contention that the light poles should have stopped a 255,000 aerodynamic mass traveling at 500 mph?

havent you read the thread? it even has pictures so people who enjoy demonstrations for shits and giggle and also for those who are completely clueless to help them get a clue.

Now that said, why dont you ask these troughers how the alleged flt 77 exerted 255,000 pounds against a pole?

I ain't got a clue about the video but most stable people would consider that an aerodynamic stable mass of 225,000 lbs hurtling through the air at 500 mph will surely throw light posts out of the way when it crashes into a stable mass seconds later. We have hundreds of juicy conspiracies that we could deal with but the tin foil left seems to want to dispute video and empirical evidence in favor of a political conspiracy. You can almost laugh when the conspiracy theorists desperately want to keep the Clinton administration out of the conspiracy.

well since you name the weights of the plane and the speed, you must be pretty smart and obviously considered stable among troughers and the mass is stable and everything is nice and stable like your predecessor who shot his teenee weenee off going down in flames here is a very simple question for you.

I mean since you are so stable and dont believe in any conspiracy tin foiler crap we all sleep well knowing that your answer to this little problem will be absolute gospel ispo facto. Ok........

So riddle me this batman;

the knife is balanced vertical upright, no mount.

ok troughers dont kill each other off trying to be the first one to post the answer.

damn youtube videos!

Last edited:
Small soft lead bullets blow big holes into steel. Lead is softer than aluminum. Soft copper is used in cutter charge for steel I-beams.

Small soft lead bullets blow big holes into steel. Lead is softer than aluminum. Soft copper is used in cutter charge for steel I-beams.

so what if it were reversed and the steel was moving and the bullet standing still? What would happen? LOL

and how come this one did not?

v​

Last edited:

well since you name the weights of the plane and the speed, you must be pretty smart and obviously considered stable among troughers and the mass is stable and everything is nice and stable like your predecessor who shot his teenee weenee off going down in flames here is a very simple question for you.

I mean since you are so stable and dont believe in any conspiracy tin foiler crap we all sleep well knowing that your answer to this little problem will be absolute gospel ispo facto. Ok........

ok troughers dont kill each other off trying to be the first one to post the answer.

damn youtube videos!

You're kidding right?

You're comparing a knife, which concentrates the force applied to the opposite side to the sharp edge to a cylindrical light pole???

Then you want to use a "wet noodle" to represent a jet wing designed with this beneath the aluminum skin?

You mean how the plane wing snapped the second pole nearer to the right of the animated gif, yet stayed intact until it impacted the ground?

Found the video for you...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDxJAO__6t8]Scrapping an airplane at Mojave Airport - YouTube[/ame]

Since you are trying to show how "easy" it is to "tear" a plane apart, can you explain how you think hydraulic shears used to cut up the plane or hydraulic force applied from the equipment is the same as a light pole?

damn youtube videos!

You're kidding right?

You're comparing a knife, which concentrates the force applied to the opposite side to the sharp edge to a cylindrical light pole???

Then you want to use a "wet noodle" to represent a jet wing designed with this beneath the aluminum skin?

it represents a physics problem nothing more.

either they can provide the answer or they cant

simple as that.

I say they CANT!

What we will get for an answer is:

zzzzzzxxxxxx.gif

Sorry if you dont love my great sense of humor.

great video isnt it, that baby just swings around and rips through that wing like a knife through hot butter

Last edited:
great video isnt it, that baby just swings around and rips through that wing like a knife through hot butter

What timestamp in the video are you talking about that this takes place?

you really dont care if you cant even answer the fizix question now do you.

waiting

I'm waiting for you to explain how your question is relevant to the discussion of the plane wing knocking down/snapping a light pole.

Waiting...

Forum List

Back