911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

The plane sheared off two utility poles and knocked over two others... The pilot managed to land the plane with no injuries to the 96 people on board.
Spokane Daily Chronicle - Google News Archive Search

Of course KokomoJojo will pretend this did not happen.

news report no material evidence to examine

One person was killed and another injured Tuesday when the small plane they were in crashed into a bank parking lot in Bolingbrook, Ill., police said... Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said the plane was "heavily damaged" after hitting a tree, a light pole and vehicles in the Chase Bank branch parking lot, the Chicago Tribune reported.
Plane hits tree, light pole, cars in Illinois bank parking lot - UPI.com

A tree, a light pole and vehicles? Impossible according to KokomoJojo

A World War II-era training plane struck a utility pole and knocked off part of a wing on a landing approach to Whiteman Airport in Pacoima on Monday, then landed safely at Van Nuys Airport, authorities said.
WWII Plane Hits Pole Near Pacoima Airport - Los Angeles Times

Dang all these links must be lying, huh KokomoJojo?

A United Airlines Boeing 727 jetliner, taking off from Denver Thursday, struck a radio installation 15 feet off the ground when a sudden wind change robbed the plane of its ability to make a normal climb.

The pilots, unaware they had hit anything, found after climbing several thousand feet that they could not pressurize the fuselage. They made a safe landing back at Denver's Stapleton International Airport.
PLANE HITS RADIO POLE IN DENVER - NYTimes.com

LIES, all LIES, right KokomoJojo?

BANGALORE: The Bengaluru International Airport (BIA) was closed for nearly two hours on Thursday night after an IndiGo aircraft hit three runway edge lights while landing.

Though the aircraft came to a safe halt, the poles came down, plunging the runway into darkness around 8.45pm. The plane was arriving from New Delhi.
Plane hits runway lights, Bengaluru International Airport shut for 2 hours - Times Of India

Obviously we are dealing with an international plot here, huh KokomoJojo?

ORLANDO - A small plane crashed into a utility pole while trying to make an emergency landing on a golf course Tuesday, seriously injuring the two people aboard.
Small plane hits power pole while trying to land | Ocala.com

Seriously injured? They should have been vaporized in a fireball. LOL, poor KokomoJojo

and again news report no material evidence to examine

Do you have any idea what material evidence is that can be examined?

Let me put it to you like this what itt is NOT

It is NOT some newspaper reporters opinion as you have posted! LMAO

when you dont have anything jump up and down and throw cesnas in the works and planes that wings fell off, any hodge podge trash will do for you it seems.

The plane sheared off two utility poles and knocked over two others... The pilot managed to land the plane with no injuries to the 96 people on board.

ORLANDO - A small plane crashed into a utility pole while trying to make an emergency landing on a golf course Tuesday, seriously injuring the two people aboard.

Seriously injured? They should have been vaporized in a fireball. LOL, poor KokomoJojo

when you dont have anything jump up and down and throw cesnas in the works and planes that wings fell off, any hodge podge trash will do for you it seems.

911sheep.jpg

I already told you that the part of the plane with the strongest axial loading was between the engines and the body and that is where your 1:08 point is talking about.

Ok so how do we know that the lamp post did not strike in a area which did not cause the plane to explode... even assuming that you are correct.

and why did you add an inch to the pole ratings?

If I did so, it was unintentional and neither adds nor detracts from my assertions.

and all poles have ratings despite the material, what is the difference then that you seem to get so excited about between the poles in the demonstration and poles outside the pent? also I told you and again you dodge it.

The only one dodging things is you... not all ratings are the same you keep claiming that a pole standin on end would produce the same results, yet you provide nothing other than your own word. and the links I provide conclusively prove you wrong... your response? <crickets>

You have demonstrated nothing about the poles outside the Pentagon as to their strength in comparison to anything and I am not dodging a darn thing.. You are the one who has not provided a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters? All of which are demonstrably false as proven by the vids and links I have produced.

forget the breakaway, you can balance the pole on bubble gum ok.

Then why did the Brit plane not explode, why did the Canadian plane not explode and why did the DC7 easily go more than 100 meters... and finally why did you lie about it being a lightpole in your vid? You are the one who has not provided a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters?

Why wont you providea link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters? Why do you dodge all of links and then lie about yours?

I already told you that the part of the plane with the strongest axial loading was between the engines and the body and that is where your 1:08 point is talking about.

Ok so how do we know that the lamp post did not strike in a area which did not cause the plane to explode... even assuming that you are correct.

very little wiggle room both sides would have wiped out fuel tanks

and why did you add an inch to the pole ratings?

If I did so, it was unintentional and neither adds nor detracts from my assertions.

and all poles have ratings despite the material, what is the difference then that you seem to get so excited about between the poles in the demonstration and poles outside the pent? also I told you and again you dodge it.

The only one dodging things is you... not all ratings are the same you keep claiming that a pole standin on end would produce the same results, yet you provide nothing other than your own word. and the links I provide conclusively prove you wrong... your response? <crickets>

You have demonstrated nothing about the poles outside the Pentagon as to their strength in comparison to anything and I am not dodging a darn thing.. You are the one who has not provided a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters? All of which are demonstrably false as proven by the vids and links I have produced.

the strength of poles are chosen based on height, length of standard, and light weight that it has to support against gale winds.

Your average pole for around 50 foot high is 50 to 80kps while your average duck is 3 pounds LOL

Then why did the Brit plane not explode, why did the Canadian plane not explode and why did the DC7 easily go more than 100 meters... and finally why did you lie about it being a lightpole in your vid? You are the one who has not provided a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters?

Why wont you providea link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters? Why do you dodge all of links and then lie about yours?

again I wont speak to matter unless and until you provide some material evidence for me to examine first. waiting on you. and please, news reporter bullshit is NOT material evidence.

very little wiggle room both sides would have wiped out fuel tanks

the strength of poles are chosen based on height, length of standard, and light weight that it has to support against gale winds.

Your average pole for around 50 foot high is 50 to 80kps while your average duck is 3 pounds LOL

again I wont speak to matter unless and until you provide some material evidence for me to examine first. waiting on you. and please, news reporter bullshit is NOT material evidence.

911sheep.jpg

No lamp post involved and the fireball occured when the plane struck the ground.... and it was still moving pretty good.

So that was a complete fail on your part. Want to try again?

Sheesh, I provided 4 instances where an actual plane struck an actual light post and survived mostly intact even though two of them were airborne at the time... and you respond with a video of an intentional crash into an object clearly not a lamp post which was probably specifically reinforced to withstand the forces involved as part of the test AND it still does not burst into flames when the wing hits the object and the plane continues going until it crashes into the ground and then and only then does it burst into a fireball.

You have not really thought this whole thing through, huh?

Conspiracy theorists usually don't think any further than their one point. In this case he can't think further than the light poles.

Since two or more people conspired to do the deed then it is not a theory but a crystal clear fact. How many, who, exactly how and why. Obviously U.S. foreign policy as it came out of the post cold war era benefited the most from such an event since it laid the pretext of what essentially will amount to the entire control of the middle east and Eurasia for the sole purposes of empire, therefore, the U.S. and/or one of it's allies are likely complicit or even the master minds of such of such an attack. You'd have to be a fool if you didn't concede the fact that the U.S. has a long history creating such false flags attacks that ended in empire expansion. You'd be even more foolish not believe that the corporate military industrial complex would give a rat's ass about killing Americans for a profit after 60 plus years of being the reserve currency benefactor from old Europe.

Now there is a sock right between their eyes!

get ready for the flood of cognitive dissonance! LOL

yeh that is bassackwards thinking, you see any dead brain sheep can mindlessly quote the gospel of the official fantasy.

And all you piece of shit Twoofer assholes can do is mindlessly piss on the graves of the people that died that day to further your masturbatory fantasy scenarios.

Why hasn't your Pope, Dickie the Gage (Pope Cardboard The First) spent any of the millions you sent him on a new investigation??? Oh, that's right, because that would derail his monetary gravy train.

yeh that is bassackwards thinking, you see any dead brain sheep can mindlessly quote the gospel of the official fantasy.

And all you piece of shit Twoofer assholes can do is mindlessly piss on the graves of the people that died that day to further your masturbatory fantasy scenarios.

Why hasn't your Pope, Dickie the Gage (Pope Cardboard The First) spent any of the millions you sent him on a new investigation??? Oh, that's right, because that would derail his monetary gravy train.

are you kidding?

playing the crying towel card doesnt work in this game.

who needs a new investigation when its this obvious that its completely made up bullshit. well except the people who died, at least some of that can be verified.

we need indictments

Last edited:

are you kidding?

who needs a new investigation when its this obvious that its completely made up bullshit. well except the people who died, at least some of that can be verified.

we need indictments

Pope Dickie the G thanks you for your support.

1854227036.jpg

BAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you kidding?

we need indictments

1854227036.jpg

MASSA LUBS YA!

bush-911-jetfuel-wtc-laff.jpg

you can tell because they are so happy you support them.

Last edited:
are you kidding?

we need indictments

1854227036.jpg

MASSA LUBS YA!

bush-911-jetfuel-wtc-laff.jpg

FUCK OFF, GHOUL!!

Go play with yourself in the basement. That's really all you Gage Dupes are good at, isn't it??

I'm sure there was damage to the wing leading edges...but the aircraft didn't fly long enough after that for it to make any appreciable difference.

The OP is an idiot.

you missed the point didnt you.

this is what a 1kilo bird does at 250mph

now multiply that times almost 200 and twice the speed!

it hit three 400 pound poles on the left and 2 on the right with somewhere around 60-70kps yield at 500 mph and not so much as one tiny piece of wing anywhere to be found. Anyone doing the math is most likely shaking their head right now.

Take your best shot proving that, these boys titanic is already 99% of the way to the bottom.

They need a "miracle" now. no pun intended :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
That's really all you Gage Dupes are good at, isn't it??

oh and I never once brought up gage, cant tell you what his version is because I dont know, only go by my version from what I know. So may as well leave these other people out of it because you are barking up the wrong tree.

Last edited:
well see since physics calls bullshit you need to explain how these miracles took place, and I will remind you that we are talking about the events between the impact of the first pole and the last pole. So I expect someone has an explanation how these miracles took place.

Physics does not call bull shit. that only exists in your deranged mind.

really?

so you really believe that a 400 pound pole hit at 500 mph that is snapped in 1/2 just bounced right on off the wing do ya?

When a teenee lil ole birdie goes right on through it at 1/2 the speed?

Do tell us what miracle applies then?

You said physics. I understand physics do you? Please show me the math. Thanks.

No lamp post involved and the fireball occured when the plane struck the ground.... and it was still moving pretty good.

So that was a complete fail on your part. Want to try again?

Sheesh, I provided 4 instances where an actual plane struck an actual light post and survived mostly intact even though two of them were airborne at the time... and you respond with a video of an intentional crash into an object clearly not a lamp post which was probably specifically reinforced to withstand the forces involved as part of the test AND it still does not burst into flames when the wing hits the object and the plane continues going until it crashes into the ground and then and only then does it burst into a fireball.

You have not really thought this whole thing through, huh?

Conspiracy theorists usually don't think any further than their one point. In this case he can't think further than the light poles.

Since two or more people conspired to do the deed then it is not a theory but a crystal clear fact. How many, who, exactly how and why. Obviously U.S. foreign policy as it came out of the post cold war era benefited the most from such an event since it laid the pretext of what essentially will amount to the entire control of the middle east and Eurasia for the sole purposes of empire, therefore, the U.S. and/or one of it's allies are likely complicit or even the master minds of such of such an attack. You'd have to be a fool if you didn't concede the fact that the U.S. has a long history creating such false flags attacks that ended in empire expansion. You'd be even more foolish not believe that the corporate military industrial complex would give a rat's ass about killing Americans for a profit after 60 plus years of being the reserve currency benefactor from old Europe.

Yeah that doesn't really mean anything at all. You can't take that and go looking for a conspiracy in every event. Do you think that Al Queda can't possibly do what they did? Do you not realize that there is a jihad against the US? do you not know that the World Trade Cebter has been a previous target of theirs?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, don't call it a chicken because you can roast it in a pan.

Dude. You are getting you ass handed to you. Give it up.

Not to toot my own horn here but here's spot-on reasoning in an answer to all of the conspiracy garbage surrounding the incident on 9-11-01:

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and everyone in the village is calling it a duck, don't try to argue it's a chicken simply because you can roast it in a pan.

OK, I admit, I like to toot my own horn. So sue me.

Forum List

Back