911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

I dont care one way or another if you post your video, lol

but wings get clipped right on off, and this one did not start on fire because the wing tanks were filled with water!

It was a test to see how well the plane would perform in a crash

otherwise all that fog you see would be huge massive inferno of flames.

No lamp post involved and the fireball occured when the plane struck the ground.... and it was still moving pretty good.

So that was a complete fail on your part. Want to try again?

Sheesh, I provided 4 instances where an actual plane struck an actual light post and survived mostly intact even though two of them were airborne at the time... and you respond with a video of an intentional crash into an object clearly not a lamp post which was probably specifically reinforced to withstand the forces involved as part of the test AND it still does not burst into flames when the wing hits the object and the plane continues going until it crashes into the ground and then and only then does it burst into a fireball.

You have not really thought this whole thing through, huh?

Conspiracy theorists usually don't think any further than their one point. In this case he can't think further than the light poles.

oh dont kid yourself, this is only the beginning, if so many people were not victims this would be the best comedy I have seen in a long time, however this is the problem at hand that needs to be sorted out but thats ok.

1.) Is it a lamp post
Answer NO!
YES

It sure does not look like a lamp post to me. Do you have a link which details the parameters of the test and which states that it is a breakaway style lamp post?

2.) Does it explode into a fireball as soon as the wing is struck?
Answer NO!
THE WING IS FILLED WITH WATER DUH!!!

According to you, please provide a reputable link which outlines tha parameters of the test.

3.) Is it a large commercial aircraft
Answer NO!
YES

Now that is clearly a lie.

4.) Does it come to a stop before 100 meters
Answer unable to determine.
YES

According to a known liar who is making obviously false claims.

So you missed entirely on 3 items and are inconclusive on the 4th.

WRONG, you are demonstrating that you are incapable of understanding how to perform a side by side comparison. Better stick with your official report then, you are unteachable.

Wrong, what you are proving is that you are an unrepetant liar.

like I said, you ignore tha mountain of data and cling to this one minor curiosity as if it cancels out the whole thing. that's ok if you want to believe it but don't expect us to.

well see since physics calls bullshit you need to explain how these miracles took place, and I will remind you that we are talking about the events between the impact of the first pole and the last pole. So I expect someone has an explanation how these miracles took place.

Physics does not call bull shit. that only exists in your deranged mind.

really?

so you really believe that a 400 pound pole hit at 500 mph that is snapped in 1/2 just bounced right on off the wing do ya?

When a teenee lil ole birdie goes right on through it at 1/2 the speed?

Do tell us what miracle applies then?

No lamp post involved and the fireball occured when the plane struck the ground.... and it was still moving pretty good.

Sheesh, I provided 4 instances where an actual plane struck an actual light post and survived mostly intact even though two of them were airborne at the time... and you respond with a video of an intentional crash into an object clearly not a lamp post which was probably specifically reinforced to withstand the forces involved as part of the test AND it still does not burst into flames when the wing hits the object and the plane continues going until it crashes into the ground and then and only then does it burst into a fireball.

Conspiracy theorists usually don't think any further than their one point. In this case he can't think further than the light poles.

oh dont kid yourself, this is only the beginning, if so many people were not victims this would be the best comedy I have seen in a long time, however this is the problem at hand that needs to be sorted out but thats ok.

If this needs to be sorted out, why don't you or Bobby (never sat in a jet cockpit) Balsamo take it into a court of law and get the "perps" prosecuted for the "inside job"??

forget the breakaway, you can balance the pole on bubble gum ok.

thats about as max breakaway as you can get! LMAO

so do your math based on a pole that is simply balanced pointing straight up.

That should help reduce your confusion and still come up with the same answer.

If this needs to be sorted out, why don't you or Bobby (never sat in a jet cockpit) Balsamo take it into a court of law and get the "perps" prosecuted for the "inside job"??

I dont need my hair parted and I prefer that when I drink a beer I can at least digest it before it pours back out, and judges feel the same way I am sure.

well see since physics calls bullshit you need to explain how these miracles took place, and I will remind you that we are talking about the events between the impact of the first pole and the last pole. So I expect someone has an explanation how these miracles took place.

Physics does not call bull shit. that only exists in your deranged mind.

really?

so you really believe that a 400 pound pole hit at 500 mph that is snapped in 1/2 just bounced right on off the wing do ya?

When a teenee lil ole birdie goes right on through it at 1/2 the speed?

Do tell us what miracle applies then?

That "miracle" is what happens when something hits the middle of the wing. Didn't damage the re-enforced leading edge, did it?? :eusa_whistle:

I dont need my hair parted and I prefer that when I drink a beer I can at least digest it before it pours back out, and judges feel the same way I am sure.

So you're just here JAQing around, huh??

Quelle surprise.

Quelle surprise.

I am here to have fun, why are you here?

I dont care one way or another if you post your video, lol

but wings get clipped right on off, and this one did not start on fire because the wing tanks were filled with water!

It was a test to see how well the plane would perform in a crash

otherwise all that fog you see would be huge massive inferno of flames.

Since two or more people conspired to do the deed then it is not a theory but a crystal clear fact. How many, who, exactly how and why. Obviously U.S. foreign policy as it came out of the post cold war era benefited the most from such an event since it laid the pretext of what essentially will amount to the entire control of the middle east and Eurasia for the sole purposes of empire, therefore, the U.S. and/or one of it's allies are likely complicit or even the master minds of such of such an attack. You'd have to be a fool if you didn't concede the fact that the U.S. has a long history creating such false flags attacks that ended in empire expansion. You'd be even more foolish not believe that the corporate military industrial complex would give a rat's ass about killing Americans for a profit after 60 plus years of being the reserve currency benefactor from old Europe.

Quelle surprise.

I am here to have fun, why are you here?

I'm here for the same reason I always was.

To make sure anyone viewing this sub-forum doesn't fall for the bullshit spewed by you, Capt( :lol: ) Bobby (11.6 G) Balsamo or Pope Dickie (Cardboard Boxes) Gage.

No link eh? I did not think you would provide one. LOL

So how come an FAA test on a DC-7 hitting TWO telephone poles shows the plane smashing through the 14 inch diameter pole which hits the inside of the wing while the weaker oustside wing is sheared off by the 13 inch diameter, yet the plane continues on for well over a 100 meters ... Now this is pretty cool got to the 1:08 mark

The basic wing structure remains intact

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZY0-XUmMA]DC7 Crash Test - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine that.

No link eh? I did not think you would provide one. LOL

So how come an FAA test on a DC-7 hitting TWO telephone poles shows the plane smashing through the 14 inch diameter pole which hits the inside of the wing while the weaker oustside wing is sheared off by the 13 inch diameter, yet the plane continues on for well over a 100 meters ... Now this is pretty cool got to the 1:08 mark

The basic wing structure remains intact
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZY0-XUmMA"]DC7 Crash Test - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine that.

I already told you that the part of the plane with the strongest axial loading was between the engines and the body and that is where your 1:08 point is talking about.

and why did you add an inch to the pole ratings?

and all poles have ratings despite the material, what is the difference then that you seem to get so excited about between the poles in the demonstration and poles outside the pent?

also I told you and again you dodge it.

but if you just insist on a link sure

http://www.physics4kids.com/files/motion_laws.html

Last edited:
I already told you that the part of the plane with the strongest axial loading was between the engines and the body and that is where your 1:08 point is talking about.

Ok so how do we know that the lamp post did not strike in a area which did not cause the plane to explode... even assuming that you are correct.

and why did you add an inch to the pole ratings?

If I did so, it was unintentional and neither adds nor detracts from my assertions.

and all poles have ratings despite the material, what is the difference then that you seem to get so excited about between the poles in the demonstration and poles outside the pent? also I told you and again you dodge it.

The only one dodging things is you... not all ratings are the same you keep claiming that a pole standin on end would produce the same results, yet you provide nothing other than your own word. and the links I provide conclusively prove you wrong... your response? <crickets>

You have demonstrated nothing about the poles outside the Pentagon as to their strength in comparison to anything and I am not dodging a darn thing.. You are the one who has not provided a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters? All of which are demonstrably false as proven by the vids and links I have produced.

Then why did the Brit plane not explode, why did the Canadian plane not explode and why did the DC7 easily go more than 100 meters... and finally why did you lie about it being a lightpole in your vid? You are the one who has not provided a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters?

Why wont you providea link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters? Why do you dodge all of links and then lie about yours?

One person was killed and another injured Tuesday when the small plane they were in crashed into a bank parking lot in Bolingbrook, Ill., police said... Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said the plane was "heavily damaged" after hitting a tree, a light pole and vehicles in the Chase Bank branch parking lot, the Chicago Tribune reported.

Plane hits tree, light pole, cars in Illinois bank parking lot - UPI.com

A tree, a light pole and vehicles? Impossible according to KokomoJojo

A United Airlines Boeing 727 jetliner, taking off from Denver Thursday, struck a radio installation 15 feet off the ground when a sudden wind change robbed the plane of its ability to make a normal climb.

The pilots, unaware they had hit anything, found after climbing several thousand feet that they could not pressurize the fuselage. They made a safe landing back at Denver's Stapleton International Airport.

PLANE HITS RADIO POLE IN DENVER - NYTimes.com

LIES, all LIES, right KokomoJojo?

BANGALORE: The Bengaluru International Airport (BIA) was closed for nearly two hours on Thursday night after an IndiGo aircraft hit three runway edge lights while landing.

Though the aircraft came to a safe halt, the poles came down, plunging the runway into darkness around 8.45pm. The plane was arriving from New Delhi.

Plane hits runway lights, Bengaluru International Airport shut for 2 hours - Times Of India

Obviously we are dealing with an international plot here, huh KokomoJojo?

Forum List

Back