911 Flight 77 "The Official Pentagon Light Pole Mower"

The roadway poles near the pentagon are not nor are the bases designed to breakaway before the the pole yield itself was exceeded..

Who says? I keep asking that question and you keep avoiding it.

these people seem very confused over how these poles operate and how different poles et al are chosen for different purposes.

You seem to be avoiding any substantiation of your claims. Why is that?

Please provide us with any proof that these poles were not designed to break away and that they would cause a plane to burst into flames upon contact, which would cause the plane to stop in its tracks and not hit the Pentagon.

Can you provide a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters?

what do you mean who says? what kind of cwazy question is that?

It appears you are confused. Poles do not "break away" the mounting bases do. composites retain yield under normal conditions but shatter under shock conditions.

again "what" it strikes is irrelevant the speed it strikes is and as I said it only takes a grain of sand or rapid high compression to ignite it.

Last edited:
Will one of you geniuses explain how a towel head who could barely land a Cissna let alone execute a tight turn descent at G's that approach the limits of the craft, and fly that bitch across the deck at 500 mph leaving a small hole with little wreckage outside the hole while 6000 lb titanium Rolls Royce engines supposedly wrapped up like some kind of orgami while theoretically vaporizing without a trace, with the only trace of the stupid plane was some light aluminum wreckage outside the Pentagram's new butt hole?

no not necesarily, if he just clipped it with the wingtip it may have been outside the fuel tanks in the vent area.

So if the 757 just clipped the lamp post with its wing tip no harm no foul, right? Further if another part of the 757 hit the lamp post, no harm no foul.

Got any proof that it did not hit the wing tip or other part of the plane? Video or something?

Can you find a single incident in the history of the universe where a plane hit a lampost and burst into a fireball and then drops to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters? Link please

Will one of you geniuses explain how a towel head who could barely land a Cissna let alone execute a tight turn descent at G's that approach the limits of the craft, and fly that bitch across the deck at 500 mph leaving a small hole with little wreckage outside the hole while 6000 lb titanium Rolls Royce engines supposedly wrapped up like some kind of orgami while theoretically vaporizing without a trace, with the only trace of the stupid plane was some light aluminum wreckage outside the Pentagram's new butt hole?

Who are you referring to?? Hani Hanjour, the hijacker who flew Flt 77 held a commercial pilot's license.

643_hani_hanjour_pilot_license2050081722-10063-1.jpg

He was also type rated in the 737.

If only Emirates would have hired him when he went to Saudi Arabia in 1999, he wouldn't have been a hijacker in 2001.

No link to support your opinion, eh?

It appeas you are confused. Poles do not "break away" the mounting bases do.

Who says? You? and why does that make a difference?

composites retain yield under normal conditions but shatter under shock conditions.

So what does this have to do with anything.

again "what" it strikes is irrelevant the speed it strikes is and as I said it only takes a grain of sand or rapid high compression to ignite it.

Who says? You? Anyone else that you would care to cite? Now about that RAF pilot and those two Canadian pilots?

Any link to any plane erupting into a fireball after hitting a lamp post in the history of the universe?

Last edited:
got video? anything more than "plane hit"

I will post my video as soon as you post a link to a single incident in the history of the universe where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters.

Got such a link?:eusa_whistle:

Incorrect. The speed will have a connection to the force involved. However, the same amount of force is required to knock down the lamp post. So it does not matter if the Korean 747 was going 5 mph and the Pentagon plane was going 500 mph, the same amount of force is involved and the corresponding damage to the respective planes would result. Newton's third law of motion come to mind and there is no excption to that law for fast moving aircraft.

Who are you referring to?? Hani Hanjour, the hijacker who flew Flt 77 held a commercial pilot's license.

If only Emirates would have hired him when he went to Saudi Arabia in 1999, he wouldn't have been a hijacker in 2001.

So you're saying he could have pulled this off? I'm sorry, I don't know exactly what happened there but I can't drink that kind of Kool Aid yet. Just seems like a 1 in one 1000 shot. Maybe it did happen, but it's hard for me to get my mind around the skill required in such an endeavor. I'll digress and let you folks teach me because relatively new to this debate.

Incorrect. The speed will have a connection to the force involved. However, the same amount of force is required to knock down the lamp post. So it does not matter if the Korean 747 was going 5 mph and the Pentagon plane was going 500 mph, the same amount of force is involved and the corresponding damage to the respective planes would result. Newton's third law of motion come to mind and there is no excption to that law for fast moving aircraft.

you failed to state the second part of the actions that take place, I already told you, look at the post again then come back if you dont understand or have any questions.

I will post my video as soon as you post a link to a single incident in the history of the universe where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters.

I dont care one way or another if you post your video, lol

but wings get clipped right on off, and this one did not start on fire because the wing tanks were filled with water!

It was a test to see how well the plane would perform in a crash

otherwise all that fog you see would be huge massive inferno of flames.

Last edited:

So you're saying he could have pulled this off? I'm sorry, I don't know exactly what happened there but I can't drink that kind of Kool Aid yet. Just seems like a 1 in one 1000 shot. Maybe it did happen, but it's hard for me to get my mind around the skill required in such an endeavor. I'll digress and let you folks teach me because relatively new to this debate.

How much skill does it take to make a 270 degree turn with a radius of 15 miles??

How much skill does it take to hit a 700 foot wide building when you're qualified to land on a 50 foot wide runway??

How much skill does it take to fly 500 mph at ground level when you're type rated to do it at 37,000 feet??

How much skill does it take to make a 270 degree turn with a radius of 15 miles??

How much skill does it take to hit a 700 foot wide building when you're qualified to land on a 50 foot wide runway??

How much skill does it take to fly 500 mph at ground level when you're type rated to do it at 37,000 feet??

apparently you have never tried it on a flight sim LMAO

go ahead let us know how well you do!

oh and btw you dont need any training to fly at 37000 feet!!!!

you failed to state the second part of the actions that take place, I already told you, look at the post again then come back if you dont understand or have any questions.

You might have a point if:

1.) You can you provide a link to a single incident where a large commercial aircraft struck a light pole causing it to burst into flames and drop to the ground immediately without going another 100 meters; and,

2.) Provide definitive proof that the Pentagon aircraft could not have hit the lamposts with its wingtips or other parts of the plane which is your excuse that the RAF incident did not result in a fireball.

Got anything? Anything at all?

Well, actually I have.

My cousin works for Boeing.

He got us time in a 747 simulator. The tech thought we were a little ghoulish, but he set it up with Pentagon & Twin Towers scenarios. We both "successfully" piled into all of them.

And I'm only typed in a Cess 421. :eek:

composites retain yield under normal conditions but shatter under shock conditions.

Who says? You? Anyone else that you would care to cite? Now about that RAF pilot and those two Canadian pilots?

Any link to any plane erupting into a fireball after hitting a lamp post in the history of the universe?

I gave you information that a knowledgeable person can immediately draw conclusions from, are you not knowledgeable?

You dont know? Take your best guess, and I will correct you, lets see if you are even in the ball park with your answer.

please read for comprehension

No I do just fine on my own.

yeh posted already

again:

Last edited:

Well, actually I have.

He got us time in a 747 simulator. The tech thought we were a little ghoulish, but he set it up with Pentagon & Twin Towers scenarios. We both "successfully" piled into all of them.

at 500 mph? I am trying to keep a straight face here.

you can do that on Microsoft simulator LMAO

Well, actually I have.

at 500 mph? I am trying to keep a straight face here.

you can do that on Microsoft simulator LMAO

I was doing the 747 cruising speed of Mach .93 (698 mph) when I hit the South Tower.

I dont care one way or another if you post your video, lol

but wings get clipped right on off, and this one did not start on fire because the wing tanks were filled with water!

It was a test to see how well the plane would perform in a crash

otherwise all that fog you see would be huge massive inferno of flames.

No lamp post involved and the fireball occured when the plane struck the ground.... and it was still moving pretty good.

So that was a complete fail on your part. Want to try again?

Sheesh, I provided 4 instances where an actual plane struck an actual light post and survived mostly intact even though two of them were airborne at the time... and you respond with a video of an intentional crash into an object clearly not a lamp post which was probably specifically reinforced to withstand the forces involved as part of the test AND it still does not burst into flames when the wing hits the object and the plane continues going until it crashes into the ground and then and only then does it burst into a fireball.

You have not really thought this whole thing through, huh?

Forum List

Back