92,000 illegals crossed in Marched another 11,000 turned away.

Marxist groups right here in this nation are planning this caravan invasion of America. Meet One of the Caravan's Main Organizers, Pueblo Sin Fronteras

Where is the FBI? Why is Trump sleeping?

This bullshit about poor downtrodden peasants just leaving their poor downtrodden nations and making a 1,670 mile trek to the US to escape their hellish lives is indeed bullshit and these caravans are well planned and supported all with the intention on collapsing the US immigration system and our borders.

Trump will be remembered for a record number of illegal immigrants entering the country on his watch
Totally incompetent!
Really? Dems forced a gov shutdown in the name of trump being disallowed from stopping the flow.
Hypocrite.
With republican support. Too bad Trump is an incompetent negotiator, or maybe he could get something done. I wonder if he wears a diaper.
Repubs hurting Americans the way democrats do has nothing to do with trump trying to help.
Trying to help? I thought we were "winning"!
Depends on who ‘we’ is. For you it’s anti-Americans.

Are you Liberals starting to get the message? Does this still sound like a "manufactured crisis"? Exactly how many illegals do you need to see pouring in monthly before you are concerned? ALL border facilities and personnel in EVERY border state are overwhelmed and they keep coming every day.

Border Patrol Apprehends 92,000 Illegal Immigrants in March
Trump will be remembered for a record number of illegal immigrants entering the country on his watch
Totally incompetent!
Really? Dems forced a gov shutdown in the name of trump being disallowed from stopping the flow.
Hypocrite.

Trump shut down the government.
No, democrats did by refusing to work with trump. Because democrats want to overthrow the US and its culture.

Are you Liberals starting to get the message? Does this still sound like a "manufactured crisis"? Exactly how many illegals do you need to see pouring in monthly before you are concerned? ALL border facilities and personnel in EVERY border state are overwhelmed and they keep coming every day.

Border Patrol Apprehends 92,000 Illegal Immigrants in March
Totally incompetent!
Hypocrite.

No, democrats did by refusing to work with trump. Because democrats want to overthrow the US and its culture.

The record reflects that you're wrong.

Totally incompetent!
Hypocrite.

He record shows that Pelosi and the Dems stand with Mexican drug cartels and human traffickers.

Totally incompetent!
Hypocrite.

He record shows that Pelosi and the Dems stand with Mexican drug cartels and human traffickers.

No record reflects that except in your bizzaro world.

Totally incompetent!
Hypocrite.

Democrats refused to fund the wall that would impede the invasion.

Totally incompetent!
Hypocrite.

AKA, future democrat voters.

Totally incompetent!
Hypocrite.

Democrats refused to fund the wall that would impede the invasion.

So?

Hypocrite.

Their voting record to refuse to fund our border wall when there is an ongoing invasion from third world trash is the proof.

Their voting record to refuse to fund our border wall when there is an ongoing invasion from third world trash is the proof.

They are more concerned with first world trash like Trump and yourself.

How can anybody state that democrats who refuse to fund a border wall are serious about securing our borders from an actual invasion organized and funded by Marxist enemies of America? Meet One of the Caravan's Main Organizers, Pueblo Sin Fronteras
Leftists would rather see America crumble than give Trump a political win. They are as dirty as the floor in an adult movie theater.

Yes of course, we white males that work and pay lots of taxes and live crime free lives.....we’re the “troublemakers” that need to be dealt with.

Yes of course, we white males that work and pay lots of taxes and live crime free lives.....we’re the “troublemakers” that need to be dealt with.

The race card is out.

Call yourself whatever you want. You’re garbage. Deep down, I think you know this.

The race card is out.

Call yourself whatever you want. You’re garbage. Deep down, I think you know this.

How else would you define “first world trash”?

You’re the ones obsessed with race. I’ve stated many times I am 100% for every race, creed, and culture having the right to defend their own culture and have their own autonomous nations. I’m not the one actively trying to eradicate any. So how am I a “racist”?

The race card is out.

How else would you define “first world trash”?

You’re the ones obsessed with race. I’ve stated many times I am 100% for every race, creed, and culture having the right to defend their own culture and have their own autonomous nations. I’m not the one actively trying to eradicate any. So how am I a “racist”?

You’re the one bringing up race retard.

As for trash? Trump and his supporters fit the definition

Forum List

Back