92-2 SENATE votes for show of support for NATO before Trump touches down

I heard it was 97 - 2. GOP Sens. Rand Paul (Ky.) and Mike Lee (Utah) voted against the measure.

Then there is one missing. We know how John would vote

Thanks!! That was actually a typo. I knew it was almost unanimous and I figured McCain didn't vote.

Shit, I don't think you could get 97 of them to vote on ordering pizza for lunch these days!

Last edited:
I heard it was 97 - 2. GOP Sens. Rand Paul (Ky.) and Mike Lee (Utah) voted against the measure.

Thanks!! That was actually a typo. I knew it was almost unanimous and I figured McCain didn't vote.

Shit, I don't think you could 97 of them to vote on ordering pizza for lunch these days!
Let Trump become vulnerable or a lame duck and you will see something similar

Did y'all actually read what "support" meant? It's 'non binding' window dressing, like telling the frumpy toothless simpleton in new garb that they look very handsome or pretty today. I support NATO too... in their fulfilling their obligation to contribute their agreed upon annual GDP percentage. It hurts us NONE to walk away, it hurts them greatly not being able to take advantage of our generosity.

Shit, I don't think you could 97 of them to vote on ordering pizza for lunch these days!
Riveting stuff.

Riveting stuff.
Really? Riveting? Rosie? Is that really you?

NATO, the group that
An evenly split Senate who can't agree on SHIT takes an out of the blue unannounced resolution in support of NATO as Trump heads to meet with them. Hummmm....

Gee, I wonder who voted AGAINST.

Senate votes to support NATO ahead of Trump summit | TheHill

NATO isn't shit without USA.INC's military might that was created by the fiat currency/ world's reserve currency that is the federal reserve note that was foisted on the nations that didn't want to exchange their goods and services. USA.INC's military has been the hammer and every country that has resources that they covet has been the nail. You are "small time"......

NATO isn't shit without USA.INC's military might that was created by the fiat currency/ world's reserve currency that is the federal reserve note that was foisted on the nations that didn't want to exchange their goods and services. USA.INC's military has been the hammer and every country that has resources that they covet has been the nail. You are "small time"......
really? Kinda doubt that

Elections have consequences, yade yada... The Nation voted Trump in as President and under the Constitution he has the authority to unilaterally (w/o Congress) leave NATO if it become onerous or deleterious to the Nation (in his opinion). That's good enough for me. Believe me, I lived through 8 years of far worse with Obama's pen and a phone / questionably constitutional EO's & kept myself in check. Try doing likewise!

Last edited:
Elections have consequences, yade yada... The Nation voted Trump in as President and under the Constitution he has the authority to unilaterally (w/o Congress) leave NATO. That's good enough for me. Believe me, I lived through 8 years of far worse with Obama's pen and a phone / questionably constitutional EO's & kept myself in check. Try doing likewise!
Oh your poor child. Life was sooo bad under Obama. You have Obama PTSD? LOL

Elections have consequences, yade yada... The Nation voted Trump in as President and under the Constitution he has the authority to unilaterally (w/o Congress) leave NATO. That's good enough for me. Believe me, I lived through 8 years of far worse with Obama's pen and a phone / questionably constitutional EO's & kept myself in check. Try doing likewise!
Abso - F'n - lutely I do... worse than just PTSD, I have to live with the real life consequences of his presidency as well!!!

really? Kinda doubt that

I know more than you,"newbie".........

An evenly split Senate who can't agree on SHIT takes an out of the blue unannounced resolution in support of NATO as Trump heads to meet with them. Hummmm....

Gee, I wonder who voted AGAINST.

Senate votes to support NATO ahead of Trump summit | TheHill

Does anyone know what NATO means? North Atlantic Treaty Organization, did you note it has treaty in it's name? Trump is demanding member countries who are bound by the treaty, actually fulfill their obligations under the TREATY. Exactly what is controversial about that, several presidents have made the same demands, Trump is simply being more forceful, with an intention of actually getting results.

Abso - F'n - lutely I do... worse than just PTSD, I have to live with the real life consequences of his presidency as well!!!
Such a snowflake. We need less people like you in this country

really? Kinda doubt that

I know more than you,"newbie".........
really? I'm sure you believe you do

Lol, I'm a passionate patriot and I would be deeply troubled if I ever got affirmation from you or your ilk!

Does anyone know what NATO means? North Atlantic Treaty Organization, did you note it has treaty in it's name? Trump is demanding member countries who are bound by the treaty, actually fulfill their obligations under the TREATY. Exactly what is controversial about that, several presidents have made the same demands, Trump is simply being more forceful, with an intention of actually getting results.
If that is what Trump was actually doing and his intent, there would be nothing wrong with it. NATO nations started paying more when Obama asked them to. But it looks like Trump is wildly lashing out with a childish temper Tantrum. For the good of the nation and the world, he needs to resign

Lol, I'm a passionate patriot and I would be offended if I ever got affirmation from you or your ilk, lol !
You appear more like a phony hyper patriot, than anything resembling a true patriot

Forum List

Back