92-2 SENATE votes for show of support for NATO before Trump touches down

I don't believe the Europeans have the will, let alone the money, to fulfill their end of the deal with NATO. How is it an "alliance" when you're so-called "allies" aren't contributing their "fair share". Aren't liberals frequently complaining about people not paying their "fair share"? Why are liberals willing to look the other way when our supposed "allies" don't contribute their "fair share"? And if Russia is such a dire threat to Europe, why do the Germans send them so much money?

I don't believe the Europeans have the will, let alone the money, to fulfill their end of the deal with NATO. How is it an "alliance" when you're so-called "allies" aren't contributing their "fair share". Aren't liberals frequently complaining about people not paying their "fair share"? Why are liberals willing to look the other way when our supposed "allies" don't contribute their "fair share"? And if Russia is such a dire threat to Europe, why do the Germans send them so much money?
What is this fair share bs? They do and have contributed a fair share. So say almost all Americans who have served in high ranks at NATO. I'll take their word over yours and that of some partisan nitwit on tv or a blog

What is this fair share bs? They do and have contributed a fair share. So say almost all Americans who have served in high ranks at NATO. I'll take their word over yours and that of some partisan nitwit on tv or a blog

Take Germany. Their spending is far below what they're supposed to spending.

By the way, are you watching the World Series?

nope. Who wins will affect my life not at all. LOL

and having lived in Brooklyn, Boston, and LA I want both sides to win. Maybe we can give both teams medals for just showing up. Those millionaires who own the teams can go fuck a duck

Last edited:
And if Russia is such a dire threat to Europe, why do the Germans send them so much money?
parroting Trump is never a good idea.

seriously

as usual Trump is exaggerating Germany's reliance on Russia for energy

The issue of Germany funding Russia was an issue long before Trump entered the political realm.
Germany is not 'funding' Russia. Germany disagrees with many American conservatives who always appear to be the know it alls you claim liberals to be. National payments into NATO are usually an internal issue. We have people who make it a partisan political issue at home. Sux to be that despicable (not you, but the agenda-ists who feed your opinions)

and having lived in Brooklyn, Boston, and LA I want both sides to win. Maybe we can give both teams medals for just showing up. Those millionaires who own the teams can go fuck a duck

They're in the 18th inning of the longest game in World Series history.

seriously? Too funny

I thought it was over hours ago

now it's amazing

seriously? Too funny

I thought it was over hours ago

now it's amazing

Dodgers just won on a walk-off home run in the bottom of the 18th. I gotta go to bed. It's 3:33 in the morning in Florida and I've got college football to watch tomorrow. Tough life. :)

`
"Trump appeared to suggest he had the power to withdraw the US from Nato without the approval of the US Congress.

In fact, the organisation was established by a formal and binding treaty, which means Trump cannot use his executive power to pull America out of the alliance, in contrast to other international agreements such as the Iran nuclear deal or the Paris climate agreement, both of which Trump has withdrawn from."
- Source
`

Last edited:
Dodgers just won on a walk-off home run in the bottom of the 18th. I gotta go to bed. It's 3:33 in the morning in Florida and I've got college football to watch tomorrow. Tough life. :)

Not a great big football fan but love college football, not sure how that happened...not a great slate of games tomorrow so beer will have to fill in the gaps.

Forum List

Back