95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.
Thats a republican state thru and thru. So you oppress Dem voters but cheat and add illegal repub voters?

That's idiotic. There has never been a Republican-led campaign to give driver's licenses to and register illegals to vote for Republican candidates.. That is primarily something Democrats have been doing.
Only repubs have registered illegals to vote for repubs. Gimme a break clown. :rolleyes:

You get no break, asslips. I give no breaks to liars.
Dont be so hard on yourself liar. Everyone needs a break. :rolleyes:

Well, if they did (which is questionable), the poll workers are not doing their job. Neither is the Secretary of State, the DPS, etc…
Again, not on the Democrats. The GOP has been the owner of Texas for about 20 years
That's why every poll should be monitored by high-dev video from miltiple redundant areas with facial regognition cameras/software.

Yeah…the same Civil War veteran who can’t figure out how to enter my OLN into a computer is going to be running FRS. Right.

I'm thinking this is just the tip of the iceberg. Texas is a still a conservative state but if they discovered that many illegal voters in Texas, just imagine how much more voter fraud took place in liberal states like California, New York, etc.

Here’s what they did.

The Secretary of State's office found those numbers by collecting current DPS data of people who have applied for a driver's license or state identification card in the last five years with a green card of visa. The investigators then cross-referenced that data with people who are registered to vote.

Seems like they have a motor voter bill. I would like to see if there was illegal votes , and for who ? Cause Texas is a red state .

Well, if they did (which is questionable), the poll workers are not doing their job. Neither is the Secretary of State, the DPS, etc…
Again, not on the Democrats. The GOP has been the owner of Texas for about 20 years
That's why every poll should be monitored by high-dev video from miltiple redundant areas with facial regognition cameras/software.
Youre going all in for big brother eh?

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.
Massive fraud ? Ten cases a year since 2005 and they don't even say who they were. It could have been Gov.Rick Perry voting twice for himself or anyone.
From your article;

The attorney general's office has prosecuted 130 cases of voter fraud since 2005.

Massive fraud ? Ten cases a year since 2005 and they don't even say who they were. It could have been Rick Perry voting twice for himself or anyone.
From your article;

The attorney general's office has prosecuted 130 cases of voter fraud since 2005.
58,000 people who weren't citizens have voted since 1995

It rather amusing watching conservatives go hysterical (again) as the Secretary of State never said they found voter fraud but rather they were investigating the possibility of it.

I though this statement was also very amusing:

"In the press from the Texas Attorney General’s Office, Paxton said they have gotten a number of successful non-citizen voter fraud convictions. The press release added that two women, one in Tarrant County and one in Montgomery County, received prison sentences for non-citizen voter fraud."

Texas secretary of state warns registrars that 58K non-citizens voted in 1 or more elections

The Texas AG said they received a number of voter fraud convictions. Then said they got two.

Don't get me wrong, voter fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It is just ironic that most seems to emanate from GOP controlled areas.

So just how hysterical did you get after finding out some Russians "canceled" out your vote, back in 2016?

You people have been like rabid howling monkeys non-stop for the last two years.
I am not going to derail the thread by delving into all the evidence regarding Russia's interference into our election, but will say there is a lot more evidence of Russian interference than voter fraud in Texas. All you have are two convictions of voter fraud from two unemployed immigrants. If there are more prosecute them

So previous Attorney Generals have declined to press charges. That doesn't nullify the fact that that in Texas alone, 95,000 non-citizens registered and 58,000 voted in one or more elections since 1996.

You will believe anything.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.

There plenty of Dem controlled areas in Texas, moron.
My district is Dem controlled, and I wasn’t mailed a ballot this year and wasn’t able to vote. All because Dems hate military overseas voters and like to deny us voting.

And your voter registration certificate comes for the Texas Secretary of State’s office. Whether Dems, Republicans or Martians run your district is of little consequence.

Wrong. My voter registration is done through Bexar County. Registration was not an issue for me, the district is responsible for sending out ballots. Dems run the district since it is overrun by Hispanics and illegals. They know how overseas military like to vote, and ballots are mysteriously lost in the mail.

Massive fraud ? Ten cases a year since 2005 and they don't even say who they were. It could have been Rick Perry voting twice for himself or anyone.
From your article;

58,000 people who weren't citizens have voted since 1995
Is there proof they voted for repubs or is that just your best guess?

Headline next month:

"Texas secretary of state reacts with shock and incredulity when he learns that sometimes more than one person shares the same name."

Thats a republican state thru and thru. So you oppress Dem voters but cheat and add illegal repub voters?

That's idiotic. There has never been a Republican-led campaign to give driver's licenses to and register illegals to vote for Republican candidates.. That is primarily something Democrats have been doing.
Only repubs have registered illegals to vote for repubs. Gimme a break clown. :rolleyes:

I'm just supporting the facts released by the Texas Secretary of State, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and a legitimate ABC affiliate news source.

You're the one trying to spread the lie that it's not true. That makes me honest, and you a lying puke.

:5_1_12024::banana::boobies::dance::mm:

The article is about legal immigrants. Not illegals.

I will wait and see what further developments arise in the days ahead.

Non-citizens voting...illegals voting...you make a distinction huh?
Of course there is a distinction. A legal immigrant has an ID, thus making it easier to vote if they are registered.

I will wait for more information.

I've always said the problem is with voter registration, not a lack of Voter ID at the polls. That's where we need to focus our time and energy.

What problem?

You will believe anything.
You mean ABC News? You mean you don't?

94,989 voted for Hillary and Huma?

I'm just supporting the facts released by the Texas Secretary of State, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and a legitimate ABC affiliate news source.

You're the one trying to spread the lie that it's not true. That makes me honest, and you a lying puke.
Youre spreading a lie now. I never said the OP wasnt true. I just pointed out that repubs run the state. :rolleyes:

It rather amusing watching conservatives go hysterical (again) as the Secretary of State never said they found voter fraud but rather they were investigating the possibility of it.

I though this statement was also very amusing:

"In the press from the Texas Attorney General’s Office, Paxton said they have gotten a number of successful non-citizen voter fraud convictions. The press release added that two women, one in Tarrant County and one in Montgomery County, received prison sentences for non-citizen voter fraud."

Texas secretary of state warns registrars that 58K non-citizens voted in 1 or more elections

The Texas AG said they received a number of voter fraud convictions. Then said they got two.

Don't get me wrong, voter fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It is just ironic that most seems to emanate from GOP controlled areas.

So just how hysterical did you get after finding out some Russians "canceled" out your vote, back in 2016?

You people have been like rabid howling monkeys non-stop for the last two years.
I am not going to derail the thread by delving into all the evidence regarding Russia's interference into our election, but will say there is a lot more evidence of Russian interference than voter fraud in Texas. All you have are two convictions of voter fraud from two unemployed immigrants. If there are more prosecute them
name 1 illegal russian vote.

Forum List

Back