95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, state officials discover

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

But somehow the democrats are running the show down there?

Too damn funny.
Actually the Corrupt Democrats keep trying to block Voter ID laws which protect everyone's Right to Vote.
Federal Judge Permanently Blocks Texas Voter ID Law

Once again, proof of massive voter fraud. We all know the Dims will continue to maintain that voter fraud doesn't happen:

About 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in Texas, and more than half of those have cast ballots in at least one election, Texas Secretary of State David Whitley announced on Friday. Whitley's office, along with the Texas Department of Public Safety, had been investigating possible voter fraud for the last year, according to a news release. Of the 95,000 non-citizens registered, 58,000 have voted in one or more elections since 1996.
95,000 is just the tip of the iceberg

That's idiotic. There has never been a Republican-led campaign to give driver's licenses to and register illegals to vote for Republican candidates.. That is primarily something Democrats have been doing.
Only repubs have registered illegals to vote for repubs. Gimme a break clown. :rolleyes:

You get no break, asslips. I give no breaks to liars.
Dont be so hard on yourself liar. Everyone needs a break. :rolleyes:

I'm just supporting the facts released by the Texas Secretary of State, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and a legitimate ABC affiliate news source.

You're the one trying to spread the lie that it's not true. That makes me honest, and you a lying puke.
Youre spreading a lie now. I never said the OP wasnt true. I just pointed out that repubs run the state. :rolleyes:

So how was it some "Republicans" who lobbied to hook them up with driver's licenses and voter registration?

Especially since that's been an ongoing campaign led by Democrats in several other states. This is common knowledge.

And Texas has some of (if not the most) the most restrictive voter laws in the nation and every state-wide office in Texas is occupied by a Republican and has been since 2000 I believe.

Too damn funny.
Actually the Corrupt Democrats keep trying to block Voter ID laws which protect everyone's Right to Vote.
Federal Judge Permanently Blocks Texas Voter ID Law
Dude, you don't have to embarrass yourself by parroting that embarrassing lie anymore. Republicans have already admitted that voter ID laws are designed to swing elections to republicans. The war is over, go home.

Only repubs have registered illegals to vote for repubs. Gimme a break clown. :rolleyes:

I'm just supporting the facts released by the Texas Secretary of State, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and a legitimate ABC affiliate news source.

You're the one trying to spread the lie that it's not true. That makes me honest, and you a lying puke.
Youre spreading a lie now. I never said the OP wasnt true. I just pointed out that repubs run the state. :rolleyes:

So how was it some "Republicans" who lobbied to hook them up with driver's licenses and voter registration?

Especially since that's been an ongoing campaign led by Democrats in several other states. This is common knowledge.
Who said repubs lobbied? They just signed them up according to the article. :rolleyes:

Actually, you left our "suspected".

Even if the number was correct, it would be 29,000 voters over 22 years over the State of Texas.

As non citizens, these are mostly people living here legally & would have photo IDs.

So you stupid photo voter ID laws would not catch any of them.

Who said repubs lobbied? They just signed them up according to the article. :rolleyes:

Where did the article say that "Republicans" signed them up? Have you even been to a driver's license bureau? Do you have any idea how the majority of them are completely staffed with Democrats?

Where did the article say that "Republicans" signed them up? Have you even been to a driver's license bureau? Do you have any idea how the majority of them are completely staffed with Democrats?
Show us the proof that they are Democrats to support your wild claim. :rolleyes:

Even if the number was correct, it would be 29,000 voters over 22 years over the State of Texas.

As non citizens, these are mostly people living here legally & would have photo IDs.

How would it be 22,000? The article says 58,000.

Is there proof they voted for repubs or is that just your best guess?
The point is voter fraud is a felony.
You think some migrant workers are gonna risk a huge fine and/or prison time
just to vote for some Democrats who probably don't care about them anyway ?

Anyone getting it yet? Open borders and no voter id,they cant get ppl to vote for them so they will simply replace us with people they load up with free shit and who will vote straight dem tickets

Democrats have the support of illegals in the voting booth? CHECK

Democrats have the support of an internet promoting progressive propaganda, while censoring conservative views? CHECK

Democrats have the support of television promoting progressive propaganda while censoring conservative views? CHECK

Democrats have the support of Hollywood promoting progressive propaganda while censoring conservative views? CHECK

Democrats have the support of political correctness, an employed method for thought control. CHECK

Democrats have the support of economic and personal execution where a conservative demonstrates a deviation from PC. Their own aren't held to the same principles, and are often celebrated instead. CHECK

Democrats have the support of a justice department that crawls up Trump's ass all day. CHECK

Democrats have/had the support of an IRS harassing Republicans. We only know this for a fact. But progressives are held to low standards, so what can you do. CHECK

Democrats have the support of our education system, especially our college system. So-called liberalism is provided as general education. CHECK

Democrats have the support of off-white while ALL OF THE ABOVE explain how conservatives are racist, baby rapers, NAZI, KKK. Basically deplorable, and the Constitution only kind-of applies to them. CHECK

Democrats have the support of the less fortunate and lazy, because all of their dreams will come true if they vote Democrat. Go figure they've let them down far while promoting laziness and a poor standard of living. Who'd have guess they'd double down on the misery with their immigration "policies". CHECK

It's surprising anyone is left to vote conservative or libertarian, though it does offer some hope for mankind.

Last edited:

Not sure what part of this highlights your stupidity better. Texas is the single most red locked state in the country. Democrats haven't won a state wide election there since the early 90s. So it would be the most incompetent and irrelevant voting fraud imaginable. And there is nothing in the link that indicates any correlation with political party affiliation, so you have no basis to assume all these people in a majority Republican state are Democrats.

Anyone getting it yet? Open borders and no voter id,they cant get ppl to vote for them so they will simply replace us with people they load up with free shit and who will vote straight dem tickets

Texas has voter ID . And has been run by the gop for decades .

Republican assfucks always try to make voter registration as difficult as possible.

How would it be 22,000? The article says 58,000.
Because the article said half voted at least once?

In a Republican state???????????

We're waiting for dumbasses like you to get that illegals can't vote & there are no statistics that there is significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent,

Too damn funny.
That’s why they couldn’t elect Ted Cruz.

Oh wait..........

Forum List

Back