99% of Devout White Christians Oppose Democrat Party’s Illicit Impeachment of President Trump

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
As a 100% White Christian conservative male, you can count me in too. We know evil when we see it. God has seen this and will guide President Trump through this perilous journey. In the end, he will triumph over the evil disciples of Satan known as Democrats and Never-Trumpers. God in essence will project White Power on Trump and his superior Nationalist White supporters.

THEY KNOW EVIL WHEN THEY SEE IT--> 99% of Devout White Christians Oppose Democrat Party's Illicit Impeachment of President Trump

Last edited:
If Mexico was populated by white hard working Christians, there would be a wall so tall it would be visible from outer space.

Christians believe in a just afterlife. Atheists believe they can get away with anything.

As a 100% White Christian conservative male, you can count me in too. We know evil when we see it. God has seen this and will guide President Trump through this perilous journey. End the end, he will triumph over the evil disciples of Satan known as Democrats and Never-Trumpers. God in essence will project White Power on Trump and his superior Nationalist White supporters.

THEY KNOW EVIL WHEN THEY SEE IT--> 99% of Devout White Christians Oppose Democrat Party's Illicit Impeachment of President Trump

White Christians founded US. Name a place in the world on the magnitude of US founded by non whites that provides the same level of freedom and tolerance for diversity?

I believe a huge percentage of ALL Americans oppose what's currently going on in the House.

I believe a huge percentage of ALL Americans oppose what's currently going on in the House.
Well, maybe not. But I'm not for removing him from office. Shining light on his corruption … that's ok.

F the bible thumping hypocrites -

after all the pagan bs they lap up from Trump then look the other way, they got nothing.

Forum List

Back