99% Survival Rate

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
I keep hearing Trumpers say that

That means it's fatal to 1%. Do you know what 1% of 350 million is?

Yea...3 and a half million dead. Mostly older folks and those with medical issues.

And the "herd immunity" policy (if you can call it that) means everybody gets it.

You ready to see that many bodies?

Yea...3 and a half million dead. Mostly older folks and those with medical issues.

And the "herd immunity" policy (if you can call it that) means everybody gets it.

Everybody dies at some point. A one percent death toll is very small, plus your number is vastly inflated. not all of the 350,000,000 Americans are going to contract covid.

99.99%....By the very numbers you used a couple hours ago.

Recheck you math, Skeezix.

The mortality rate, the true one, is that of the flu. So what? Its a virus we have to be careful about but shutting down the country and millions losing their jobs is as idiotic as your post.

Well, if you throw out the vaccines in the pipeline and throw out the herd immunity, it may get there, but
not in your lifetime.

Dude, I doubt more than 10,000 people died because of wuhan. You have absolutely no data to dispute that

Actually the death rate is less than half a percent at this point.

And you know what's 6.5% of 1% of the US population is? The number of Americans who actually died, most were murdered by Democrat governors

Sure, kill 'em off.

Sure, kill 'em off.
"Let em Die" IS the Trump policy

I can't believe that's an effective election message but it's all you have

Retirees must love that one

there aprox 330 million people here....

Actually the death rate is less than half a percent at this point.

And you know what's 6.5% of 1% of the US population is? The number of Americans who actually died, most were murdered by Democrat governors
Oh...you claim it's only 1/2 per cent?

That's still almost 2 million people dead...most of them of course older folks

Sure, kill 'em off.

Where?

Well, if you throw out the vaccines in the pipeline and throw out the herd immunity, it may get there, but
not in your lifetime.
Throw out the herd immunity?

That IS herd immunity. Everyone gets it...and millions die

Actually, the death rate has been between 2.5% and 3%.

And we have the most deaths on the planet, by far.

Trump is an unmitigated disaster.

Sure, kill 'em off.

EvenIknow.jpg

The bodies are piling up and the unbelievably crass and stupid are pretending everything is fine. Trump says "we've rounded the corner" and "almost nobody gets it" and other stunningly stupid shit like that.

We have the number one death record. We are way, way, way out in front.

So much for making America great. Trump is a disgrace. A total disaster.

Forum List

Back