99% Survival Rate

How many people have died due to depression and overdose under COVID quarantine OP? How many will die younger due to drug/alcohol and cigarette intake, because of COVID quarantine?
Dunno. You tell us. Not 236,000

I know several people who have tested negative but told that they were going to be marked down as false negative and marked with covid. None of these people had the virus.
Sure ya do...Did they have big fluffy ears and a cute little tail?

I know several people who have tested negative but told that they were going to be marked down as false negative and marked with covid. None of these people had the virus.

No, they're real people. I also know some people in their 70's who have diabetes, high blood pressure and had this latest strain. It lasted about 5 days for them.

I keep hearing Trumpers say that

That means it's fatal to 1%. Do you know what 1% of 350 million is?

Yea...3 and a half million dead. Mostly older folks and those with medical issues.

And the "herd immunity" policy (if you can call it that) means everybody gets it.

You ready to see that many bodies?
Dude, I doubt more than 10,000 people died because of wuhan. You have absolutely no data to dispute that
All data disputes it, silly one!

Yea...3 and a half million dead. Mostly older folks and those with medical issues.

And the "herd immunity" policy (if you can call it that) means everybody gets it.

Dude, I doubt more than 10,000 people died because of wuhan. You have absolutely no data to dispute that
No it doesn't.

What data?

No, they're real people. I also know some people in their 70's who have diabetes, high blood pressure and had this latest strain. It lasted about 5 days for them.
See, the old cojjers didn’t have a say. It was automatically wuhan deaths.

not much more than the flu/etc
Yeah, flu is more dangerous.
Jesus...save us the Trumper/QAnon garbage (is there a difference anymore?)

A bad flu year is 60,000 deaths...counted VERY liberally.

This horror has accounted for over 235,000 and is still killing 500-100 every day...and virtually every one of those deaths tested positive for Covid
bullshit--they don't count a lot of flu deaths to the flu like they do C19

This horror has accounted for over 235,000 and is still killing 500-100 every day...and virtually every one of those deaths tested positive for Covid
He can only compare apples with oranges

Bullshit. Flu deaths aren't dependent on a positive flu test. Covid is. You have no clue what you are talking about

Bullshit. Flu deaths aren't dependent on a positive flu test. Covid is. You have no clue what you are talking about
you have no clue what you are talking about

Yes. I would be happy with a 10% fatality rate. 35 million would be a good start towards the purge this country needs.
You first: kill yourself.

Forum List

Back