A $1,251,360.00 Watch.....Now I can tell time and tell who is below me

So, if you desire one so bad. Earn enough money to BUY one. It really is that simple. Just think, Kim Kardashian has no skills that anyone can think of other than an ability to film a sex tape, and look where she is now.

It really is that simple. Instead of whining and moping DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Your post is more epic than I could have fished you out of.

Someone with no skills can get that watch yet some American families can't make a house payment. I'm glad you opened that door kiddo.

I don't need that watch. My family does just fine.

I love that you don't understand the point, as always. :tank::up_yours:

The point is you whine incessantly about those who have more than you. That's it. You're a one trick pony. The reality of horology is if it weren't for rich people (who in one case have actually funded a school to keep the skills alive) all there would be are cheap battery powered watches. It is simply too expensive for the vast majority of people to buy a high quality mechanical watch/chronograph. Thus, were it not for rich people supporting the craftsmen who make them, those people would be out of a job and those highly specialized and technical skills would be lost.

That's the reality of those expensive watches but you're too fucking stupid to look past the end of your pointy nose and see what the back story is. You simply don't care about the back story because your petty jealousy doesn't allow you to see.

You're like the imbeciles vandalizing the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan because it offended your sensibilities. Ignoring the fact that you have the sensibilities of a barbarian.

Also, you fell right into place by not knowing what COULD be done with that money. Feed people or get something shiny. Clothe people or get something shiny. Give some people shelter or get something shiny............

It's called investment.

No one will remember you if you buy that watch. Everyone will remember you if you are a good human...

No. It's you who don't seem to get it. I know far more what could be done with all of that money. I have been where there is real poverty. I KNOW what it means to be hungry. You've probably never been hungry in your miserable little life. I also know that the people who buy those watches generally do more good with their money than you ever will. A good friend of mine passed away a few years ago who was very, very wealthy. The usual trolls, like you, posted the usual whiney stuff in the comments section of the story describing his life and death.

The funny part was a whole host of regular people pointed out to the morons, like you, that he was responsible for a good proportion of the public open space in the Bay Area. One guy felt it important enough that he had funded huge tracts to be set aside for the PUBLIC.

What the fuck have you ever done but whine and snivel and beg your betters for handouts. YOU are a slave pal. You are an angry little slave who will live a miserable life and no doubt die a miserable death.

"No. It's you who don't seem to get it. I know far more what could be done with all of that money"

So now you are contradicting your previous and current statements.

You state you have a friend that passed away and he was responsible for public space in Bay Area's.....That's Liberal in your own definition. I think I'm understanding you now though. You think it takes a powerful person to make a certain area free when I hold the stance it was free when the Indians were here. Politics does that to the smallest of brains though, creates bias and the inability to think.

We live in America. We took the land. Get knowledge, get informed, get educated. We did NOT discover America!!!

I don't want the watch! Even if I was super rich I wouldn't want it! I'm simply well off and watching people LIKE YOU admit you are poor and blaming taxation. Fox News and other Right Wing media has convinced you that you would be just fine if taxation wasn't so high. Yet taxation is in the Constitution and a part of the plan for America so maybe you need to find the difference between necessary taxation and unnecessary taxation! (that is for all parties.)

Poor morons like you always look at your paycheck and think how much you could have had without taxation. People like me do just fine. I understand the bad spending and fight it. You simply fight all spending instead of bad spending. That's the difference. WELCOME TO POLITICS.

I'm not a progressive, I'm anti-party (HENCE THE NAME!). Read a bill! Inform yourself on all parties! Only then will you know what I do. The Right Wing has created drones like you to fight anyone that disagree's in an American political system based on OPINION!.

I fight for my own opinion, you call me a totalitarian like a tool for a party. Do you fight for your own opinion? Or are you one of the millions that justify other opinions because of the "greater good"?

The Indians took it from those who were here before them. That's the nature of man. You are a puppy who thinks he knows a lot. You don't. You know what your masters tell you and that's all. I suggest you start by reading John Rawls "A Theory of Justice".

He's not a liberal. He's a progressive totalitarian supporter. The two philosophies are completely different.

they are not different since they both involve concentrating more and power in central govt. When the concentration does not work their solution is more concentration leading to some form of progressive libcommienazism.

Do you understand now?

No, classic liberalism is LIBERTY FROM GOVERNMENT.

You do understand that America was founded on Government............correct kiddo?

I'm guessing you can't even tell me what the biggest price gouge in America is..................................................................................If you actually look it up, you will notice your own flaws on your perspective.

too100% stupid and liberal as always! Where there is a lack competition like in the old USSR and here where govt prevents capitalist competition you sometimes find some make huge profits. The solution is to impliment Republican capitalist competition which naturally drives profits toward 0%.

Does the liberal understand?

He's not a liberal. He's a progressive totalitarian supporter. The two philosophies are completely different.

By basic definition the definitions are similar. By understanding what my stance is, nothing near it. You need to learn the terms "Liberal" and "Progressive" and see what they actually mean. If you think Progress is a bad thing, then you are everything wrong with every 3rd world Country on earth............get it yet?

No, they're not. Liberalism is freedom from government oppression. Progressivism is the enactment of government control. Usually some form of totalitarianism.

Maybe you should visit the dictionary.

Liberal
Progress
Conservative
Regulation

^Not your strongest words. You seem to resort to secondary or third definitions if it suits you.

Someone with no skills can get that watch yet some American families can't make a house payment. I'm glad you opened that door kiddo.

The point is you whine incessantly about those who have more than you. That's it. You're a one trick pony. The reality of horology is if it weren't for rich people (who in one case have actually funded a school to keep the skills alive) all there would be are cheap battery powered watches. It is simply too expensive for the vast majority of people to buy a high quality mechanical watch/chronograph. Thus, were it not for rich people supporting the craftsmen who make them, those people would be out of a job and those highly specialized and technical skills would be lost.

That's the reality of those expensive watches but you're too fucking stupid to look past the end of your pointy nose and see what the back story is. You simply don't care about the back story because your petty jealousy doesn't allow you to see.

You're like the imbeciles vandalizing the Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan because it offended your sensibilities. Ignoring the fact that you have the sensibilities of a barbarian.

Also, you fell right into place by not knowing what COULD be done with that money. Feed people or get something shiny. Clothe people or get something shiny. Give some people shelter or get something shiny............

It's called investment.

No one will remember you if you buy that watch. Everyone will remember you if you are a good human...

No. It's you who don't seem to get it. I know far more what could be done with all of that money. I have been where there is real poverty. I KNOW what it means to be hungry. You've probably never been hungry in your miserable little life. I also know that the people who buy those watches generally do more good with their money than you ever will. A good friend of mine passed away a few years ago who was very, very wealthy. The usual trolls, like you, posted the usual whiney stuff in the comments section of the story describing his life and death.

The funny part was a whole host of regular people pointed out to the morons, like you, that he was responsible for a good proportion of the public open space in the Bay Area. One guy felt it important enough that he had funded huge tracts to be set aside for the PUBLIC.

What the fuck have you ever done but whine and snivel and beg your betters for handouts. YOU are a slave pal. You are an angry little slave who will live a miserable life and no doubt die a miserable death.

"No. It's you who don't seem to get it. I know far more what could be done with all of that money"

You state you have a friend that passed away and he was responsible for public space in Bay Area's.....That's Liberal in your own definition. I think I'm understanding you now though. You think it takes a powerful person to make a certain area free when I hold the stance it was free when the Indians were here. Politics does that to the smallest of brains though, creates bias and the inability to think.

We live in America. We took the land. Get knowledge, get informed, get educated. We did NOT discover America!!!

I don't want the watch! Even if I was super rich I wouldn't want it! I'm simply well off and watching people LIKE YOU admit you are poor and blaming taxation. Fox News and other Right Wing media has convinced you that you would be just fine if taxation wasn't so high. Yet taxation is in the Constitution and a part of the plan for America so maybe you need to find the difference between necessary taxation and unnecessary taxation! (that is for all parties.)

Poor morons like you always look at your paycheck and think how much you could have had without taxation. People like me do just fine. I understand the bad spending and fight it. You simply fight all spending instead of bad spending. That's the difference. WELCOME TO POLITICS.

I'm not a progressive, I'm anti-party (HENCE THE NAME!). Read a bill! Inform yourself on all parties! Only then will you know what I do. The Right Wing has created drones like you to fight anyone that disagree's in an American political system based on OPINION!.

I fight for my own opinion, you call me a totalitarian like a tool for a party. Do you fight for your own opinion? Or are you one of the millions that justify other opinions because of the "greater good"?

The Indians took it from those who were here before them. That's the nature of man. You are a puppy who thinks he knows a lot. You don't. You know what your masters tell you and that's all. I suggest you start by reading John Rawls "A Theory of Justice".

" The Indians took it from those who were here before them.That's the nature of man. "

Hitler agree's with you. :blowup:Just take it!

You find yourself as the very thing you hate. You want to CONTROL Liberals. You think they are a weakness in society. You never take time to learn their position. You are the problem.

I tend to learn all positions. I want to be educated.

Last edited:

they are not different since they both involve concentrating more and power in central govt. When the concentration does not work their solution is more concentration leading to some form of progressive libcommienazism.

Do you understand now?

You do understand that America was founded on Government............correct kiddo?

America was founded on the principle that the individual, and their rights, were more important than the government. That's why this country was founded as a Constitutional Republic instead of a Democracy. Kiddo.

It's called investment.

" The Indians took it from those who were here before them.That's the nature of man. "

Hitler agree's with you. :blowup:Just take it!

You find yourself as the very thing you hate. You want to CONTROL Liberals. You think they are a weakness in society. You never take time to learn their position. You are the problem.

I tend to learn all positions. I want to be educated.

No. I don't want to control ANYONE. Nor do I want any of you to control me. Do you see the difference? And your assertion that you learn all positions rings hollow. Your opinions are based on the most simple of arguments. They don't hold up to anything serious.

I'm guessing you can't even tell me what the biggest price gouge in America is..................................................................................If you actually look it up, you will notice your own flaws on your perspective.

too100% stupid and liberal as always! Where there is a lack competition like in the old USSR and here where govt prevents capitalist competition you sometimes find some make huge profits. The solution is to impliment Republican capitalist competition which naturally drives profits toward 0%.

By basic definition the definitions are similar. By understanding what my stance is, nothing near it. You need to learn the terms "Liberal" and "Progressive" and see what they actually mean. If you think Progress is a bad thing, then you are everything wrong with every 3rd world Country on earth............get it yet?

No, they're not. Liberalism is freedom from government oppression. Progressivism is the enactment of government control. Usually some form of totalitarianism.

Liberal
Progress
Conservative
Regulation

^Not your strongest words. You seem to resort to secondary or third definitions if it suits you.

No. I resort to the original definitions. Learn the difference.

Do you understand now?

America was founded on the principle that the individual, and their rights, were more important than the government. That's why this country was founded as a Constitutional Republic instead of a Democracy. Kiddo.

The writing that protected those rights was GOVERNMENT.............kiddo.....................You know, that thing you hate...

It was a Republic until the majority of America didn't agree African Slavery. The proper procedure by law would have been to amend the Constitution, but the Slave states wouldn't agree. Let's just say most of America didn't want OPPRESSION and killed more of the ones that did.................................................................MESSAGE...

Today we see a mix of State power vs. Federal. You seem to be stuck in a pre-Civil War time frame because you saw now WORDS that described the change in GOVERNMENT, YOU KNOW, THAT THING YOU HATE.

You think State Government should have the power. I think EVERY AMERICAN should have a vote. THAT is the difference.

Liberal
Progress
Conservative
Regulation

Liberal means more of (so you can see it depends on the topic)
Conservative means less of (so you can see it depends on the topic)
Progress means to change for the better.
Regulation means regulation.....

Politics use to be Federalist vs. Anti-Federalist. Your media that sold you on the idea that "former definitions were this and that" is your flaw.

Do you understand now?

The writing that protected those rights was GOVERNMENT.............kiddo.....................You know, that thing you hate...

It was a Republic until the majority of America didn't agree African Slavery. The proper procedure by law would have been to amend the Constitution, but the Slave states wouldn't agree. Let's just say most of America didn't want OPPRESSION and killed more of the ones that did.................................................................MESSAGE...

Today we see a mix of State power vs. Federal. You seem to be stuck in a pre-Civil War time frame because you saw now WORDS that described the change in GOVERNMENT, YOU KNOW, THAT THING YOU HATE.

You think State Government should have the power. I think EVERY AMERICAN should have a vote. THAT is the difference.

No, the thing that protects those rights, rights that would otherwise be taken away by government, kiddo, is the right of the individuals to be ARMED. Any government that attempts to remove any of those inalienable rights must first contend with a population that can remove it from power. That is the intent of the 2nd Amendment. The ability to remove an illegitimate government.

Liberal
Progress
Conservative
Regulation

Politics use to be Federalist vs. Anti-Federalist. Your media that sold you on the idea that "former definitions were this and that" is your flaw.

Liberal means freedom from government oppression.

Conservative means small government.

Progressive means strong government control.

Here is what progressives from the 1930's and 40's had to say about fascism....

"Just as progressives were generally enthusiastic about socialist movements in the Soviet Union and Europe, they were also overwhelmingly supportive of the fascist movements in Italy and Germany during the 1920s and 1930s. “In many respects,” writes journalist Jonah Goldberg, “the founding fathers of modern liberalism, the men and women who laid the intellectual groundwork of the New Deal and the welfare state, thought that fascism sounded like ... a worthwhile 'experiment'”:
  • H. G. Wells, one of the most influential progressives of the 20th century, said in 1932 that progressives must become “liberal fascists” and “enlightened Nazis.” Regarding totalitarianism, he stated: “I have never been able to escape altogether from its relentless logic.” Calling for a “‘Phoenix Rebirth’ of Liberalism” under the umbrella of “Liberal Fascism,” Wells said: “I am asking for a Liberal Fascisti, for enlightened Nazis.”
  • The poet Wallace Stevens pronounced himself “pro-Mussolini personally.”
  • The eminent historian Charles Beard wrote of Mussolini’s efforts: “Beyond question, an amazing experiment is being made [in Italy], an experiment in reconciling individualism and socialism.”
  • Muckraking journalists almost universally admired Mussolini. Lincoln Steffens, for one, said that Italian fascism made Western democracy, by comparison, look like a system run by “petty persons with petty purposes.” Mussolini, Steffens proclaimed reverently, had been “formed” by God “out of the rib of Italy.”
  • McClure’s Magazine founder Samuel McClure, an important figure in the muckraking movement, described Italian fascism as “a great step forward and the first new ideal in government since the founding of the American Republic.”
  • After having vistited Italy and interviewed Mussolini in 1926, the American humorist Will Rogers, who was informally dubbed “Ambassador-at-Large of the United States” by the National Press Club, said of the fascist dictator: “I’m pretty high on that bird.” “Dictator form of government is the greatest form of government,” Rogers wrote, “that is, if you have the right dictator.”
  • Reporter Ida Tarbell was deeply impressed by Mussolini's attitudes regarding labor, affectionately dubbing him “a despot with a dimple.”
  • NAACP co-founder W. E. B. DuBois saw National Socialism as a worthy model for economic organization. The establishment of the Nazi dictatorship in Germany, he wrote, had been “absolutely necessary to get the state in order.” In 1937 DuBois stated: “there is today, in some respects, more democracy in Germany than there has been in years past.”
  • FDR adviser Rexford Guy Tugwell said of Italian fascism: “It's the cleanest, neatest, most efficiently operating piece of social machinery I've ever seen. It makes me envious.”
  • New Republic editor George Soule, who avidly supported FDR, noted approvingly that the Roosevelt administration was “trying out the economics of fascism.”
  • Playwright George Bernard Shaw hailed Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini as the world’s great “progressive” leaders because they “did things,” unlike the leaders of those “putrefying corpses” called parliamentary democracies."

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1223

It's called investment.

Do you understand now?

No, the thing that protects those rights, rights that would otherwise be taken away by government, kiddo, is the right of the individuals to be ARMED. Any government that attempts to remove any of those inalienable rights must first contend with a population that can remove it from power. That is the intent of the 2nd Amendment. The ability to remove an illegitimate government.

Here you go again with guns.

I'm a multiple gun owner but owning a gun doesn't force others to vote the way I do kid.

The thing that protects rights is the PEOPLE, not guns kid. You can't shoot problems all the time moron.

It's called investment.

I'm a multiple gun owner but owning a gun doesn't force others to vote the way I do kid.

The thing that protects rights is the PEOPLE, not guns kid. You can't shoot problems all the time moron.

No junior, they don't. That's not their purpose. Their purpose is to ensure that government can't take away my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Liberal
Progress
Conservative
Regulation

"Just as progressives were generally enthusiastic about socialist movements in the Soviet Union and Europe, they were also overwhelmingly supportive of the fascist movements in Italy and Germany during the 1920s and 1930s. “In many respects,” writes journalist Jonah Goldberg, “the founding fathers of modern liberalism, the men and women who laid the intellectual groundwork of the New Deal and the welfare state, thought that fascism sounded like ... a worthwhile 'experiment'”:
  • H. G. Wells, one of the most influential progressives of the 20th century, said in 1932 that progressives must become “liberal fascists” and “enlightened Nazis.” Regarding totalitarianism, he stated: “I have never been able to escape altogether from its relentless logic.” Calling for a “‘Phoenix Rebirth’ of Liberalism” under the umbrella of “Liberal Fascism,” Wells said: “I am asking for a Liberal Fascisti, for enlightened Nazis.”
  • The eminent historian Charles Beard wrote of Mussolini’s efforts: “Beyond question, an amazing experiment is being made [in Italy], an experiment in reconciling individualism and socialism.”
  • Muckraking journalists almost universally admired Mussolini. Lincoln Steffens, for one, said that Italian fascism made Western democracy, by comparison, look like a system run by “petty persons with petty purposes.” Mussolini, Steffens proclaimed reverently, had been “formed” by God “out of the rib of Italy.”
  • McClure’s Magazine founder Samuel McClure, an important figure in the muckraking movement, described Italian fascism as “a great step forward and the first new ideal in government since the founding of the American Republic.”
  • After having vistited Italy and interviewed Mussolini in 1926, the American humorist Will Rogers, who was informally dubbed “Ambassador-at-Large of the United States” by the National Press Club, said of the fascist dictator: “I’m pretty high on that bird.” “Dictator form of government is the greatest form of government,” Rogers wrote, “that is, if you have the right dictator.”
  • Reporter Ida Tarbell was deeply impressed by Mussolini's attitudes regarding labor, affectionately dubbing him “a despot with a dimple.”
  • NAACP co-founder W. E. B. DuBois saw National Socialism as a worthy model for economic organization. The establishment of the Nazi dictatorship in Germany, he wrote, had been “absolutely necessary to get the state in order.” In 1937 DuBois stated: “there is today, in some respects, more democracy in Germany than there has been in years past.”
  • FDR adviser Rexford Guy Tugwell said of Italian fascism: “It's the cleanest, neatest, most efficiently operating piece of social machinery I've ever seen. It makes me envious.”
  • New Republic editor George Soule, who avidly supported FDR, noted approvingly that the Roosevelt administration was “trying out the economics of fascism.”
  • Playwright George Bernard Shaw hailed Stalin, Hitler, and Mussolini as the world’s great “progressive” leaders because they “did things,” unlike the leaders of those “putrefying corpses” called parliamentary democracies."

No, I'm fully aware people like you repeat what current "Conservative" websites tell you to repeat and never do 2 seconds of research. I corrected you the other night.

Have you ever even thought about learning the Left wing stance? Or are you too scared of it?

Imagine learning all wings. Then you will be empowered like me.

It's called investment.

No junior, they don't. That's not their purpose. Their purpose is to ensure that government can't take away my right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

HOLD UP.

You think guns were designed so Government couldn't take away your right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness????:eusa_sick:

Westwall, I know your position. It's been made clear for multiple forums. Guns.

Politics is MORE than just guns. It's MORE than just abortion. It's MORE than just welfare. It's MORE than minimum wage............................................................................................................................................................

Single topic voters are probably the biggest problem in America

HOLD UP.

You think guns were designed so Government couldn't take away your right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness????:eusa_sick:

Ok people on this forum, let's dive into what Westwall believes.

He wants the watch.

He openly stated that Humans will just kill and take over area's, it's human nature is what he says.

He openly states and admits that he thinks primary definitions of terms are not what the founders used. He states that today's definitions are wrong.

He then states that guns were made so no one could compromise our way of life in (post gun manufacturing) America.....

Westwall needs to learn more about politic before spending the required money to be a MOD.

Liberal
Progress
Conservative
Regulation

No, I'm fully aware people like you repeat what current "Conservative" websites tell you to repeat and never do 2 seconds of research. I corrected you the other night.

Have you ever even thought about learning the Left wing stance? Or are you too scared of it?

Imagine learning all wings. Then you will be empowered like me.

You've never corrected me on anything kiddo. You're not capable.

HOLD UP.

Geez you're dense. Try again.

Westwall, I know your position. It's been made clear for multiple forums. Guns.

Politics is MORE than just guns. It's MORE than just abortion. It's MORE than just welfare. It's MORE than minimum wage............................................................................................................................................................

Single topic voters are probably the biggest problem in America

HOLD UP.

Ok people on this forum, let's dive into what Westwall believes.

He wants the watch.

He openly stated that Humans will just kill and take over area's, it's human nature is what he says.

He openly states and admits that he thinks primary definitions of terms are not what the founders used. He states that today's definitions are wrong.

He then states that guns were made so no one could compromise our way of life in (post gun manufacturing) America.....

Westwall needs to learn more about politic before spending the required money to be a MOD.

The fact that you think I'm a single issue voter shows how very little you know me, or understand the issues.

Do you understand now?

"No, the thing that protects those rights, rights that would otherwise be taken away by government, kiddo, is the right of the individuals to be ARMED."

So you are saying that VOTES and Common sense doesn't matter. You have to have a gun to force your perspective............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I know your position. Guns only come into play LAST RESORT, not first resort kid. You are ignorant of politics and history.

I know you think today's America is the last resort the founders spoke of. But you also note that you don't research Left wing perspectives.....

You are a scared to death coward American who is unable to think, research or even process what you hear. You have your gun out because you are SCARED.

You are the beating chest America hates. Start thinking instead of using FORCE and WEAPONS to FORCE a perspective. Start reading. Start learning about at least ONE other party than your own! You can't hide behind your gun to force opinions forever coward.

I have guns and want to protect them in a knowledgeable way. You have guns and want to shoot to protect them, ANOTHER DIFFERENCE!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back