A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

If they had followed the law dumbass, they wouldn't be sitting in jail idiot.

So emotional. Just like you were with TM and we both know how badly you got that wrong too.

No I didn't get that wrong, you got a jury like JW Milam and Roy Bryant.

hahahaha yeah everyone's out to get you. Even the blacks on the jury. So precious.

The liberal school system that taught him to rob and not to stop when facing a shotgun... they did fuck up.

I am sure he knows all about how to perform anal sex though.

He didn't rob anything racist POS.

So emotional. Just like you were with TM and we both know how badly you got that wrong too.

hahahaha yeah everyone's out to get you. Even the blacks on the jury. So precious.

The liberal school system that taught him to rob and not to stop when facing a shotgun... they did fuck up.

He almost certainly robbed the fishing equipment. He had "shoplifted" a television before.

LOL The only racist here is you and you prove it time and time again.

But its no surprise since you lead with emotion not facts.

Go ahead, tell us all again how the white farmers in South Africa deserved to have their lands taken from them or defend those 3 blacks in Chicago again when they kidnapped and assulted a disabled white man.

Your record couldn't be clearer when it comes to race.

Why was there a struggle over the shotgun?
Who gives a fuck. What was the shotgun out there for when the man was jogging. Why were they following him? They ain't police.

Doesn't matter, these fools think because you are white it automatically gives you authority over folks who are not.
Just as many fools think they have a right to attack white people.

Well when you chase them and threaten them with a gun.

He attacked an armed white man for the same reason Michael Brown tried to get s service revolver from a cop. A firm belief in black superiority.

No, I see it more as a fear to his life which was point on.
No one in fear of their lives tries to grab a shot gun from a man who just drew a bead on you. Only someone who believes they have intimidated the gunman. Now why would he think that NOTHING would happen?

It is true that a cornered Rat will fight. Even when they are outsized tremendously. The animal will fight. When walking in the woods in bear country, you are supposed to make noise, so you do not startle a Bear. That is the most common, and most likely cause of a Bear Attack.

It comes down to the mix in humans of Instinct and Intellect. Our higher minds tell us the situation, but it is our instinctive minds that must choose between fight, or flight.

Remember the school shootings? We always laude as a hero the unarmed Teachers and Staff and sometimes students who move to protect others. Impossible situations where they have to cover too great of a distance to reach the gunman. But they do so. They charge unarmed into almost certain death. We called the cop who didn’t go in a coward During the Parkland shooting didn’t we?

If AA felt cornered, threatened, and believed he would die if he did anything else, then attacking even against overwhelming odds, becomes the only choice you have. If he stops, who knows what will happen. Two armed men, according to the Daddy, said they just want to talk to you. Would you believe them? I know I wouldn’t. They chased me down, and are holding firearms. I may believe that I have one chance in a hundred, or a thousand if I attack. But right then and there, those odds look better than stopping and letting two men who have chased me down with guns get me.

You have to trust that these unknown men, armed, and trying to chase you down, mean you no harm. What evidence would you have for that? I know they have no business doing this. Add to that the common knowledge that Glynn County is rather corrupt even by Georgia Good Old Boy standards. I have no idea what is going to happen if I stop. I can’t outrun the truck. I can’t outrun the bullets. Of the options left, attacking those attacking me, is probably a long shot, but is it a longer shot than letting these idiots get their hands on me?

If I am lucky, perhaps they will just beat me half to death. But what they might do, is unknown. What I do know is that they have armed up and chased me down. The idea that they mean me no harm, is not in evidence. The idea that they are acting legally? Not in Georgia. Everyone knows you can’t do that these two idiots are doing. So if they are willing to break this law, what laws won’t they break?

That is a vital key. Is it reasonable to assume that AA knew that running around town threatening people with firearms is illegal? I have never met a Georgian who thought it was ok. That is white and black folks. So I think it is reasonable to assume that even if he didn’t know the law exactly, AA knew that the two white guys in the truck were breaking the law.

What is telling is that Daddy tried the Police Lies. He treated the incident as if he was a cop, which he has not been since his authorization to carry a Firearm was revoked more than a year ago. It was revoked because he did not go through the annual training and qualifications. Along with it went his powers of arrest. But he phrased the event as if he was still a cop. Reasonable suspicion was tossed out, and all of that. But in Georgia, the cops have much more authority and leeway than a citizen. It is legal for a cop to draw his weapon and hold a suspect at gunpoint. It is not legal for a citizen to do the same. For a cop, reasonable suspicion may give you the authority to chase down a suspect and force him to stop. But for a regular joe CivilIan, that does not apply. If McMichaels was still a cop, he would have identified himself. Police, stop. Then AA would be a fleeing felony suspect.

But Daddy wasn’t a cop anymore. If he shouted it, he did not admit it during the statement. Smart, since in Georgia, impersonating a Police Officer is pretty serious. If you tie it up with the rest of the potential crimes, then Daddy’s bones would be in prison for twenty years after he died.

If Daddy did not identify himself as a Police Officer, then it was two citizens committing crimes to try and illegally detain another citizen. In which case we can discuss the wisdom of stopping and going with the armed criminals, or fighting back against impossible odds to try and survive.

And as fighting back is something every woman is told to do in case she is attacked, why is it insane to think that a man would not want to be taken by two armed individuals? The Federal Government says that women have a lot of reason to be afraid of an attacker, armed or unarmed, who is trying to Rape them. NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

If the McMichaels said the word arrest, then they might have a very slim chance at a successful defense. But according to their statement, they only said stop, stop, we want to talk to you. Their aggressive actions put their words in the category of a lie to anyone hearing them.

This is akin to seeing a police officer and believing he was there to rob you and not to detain you, after you committed crime. Sure you can believe African Americans are this stupid, but no one else.

He fled before.

A police officer has authority that citizens do not. You like to post pictures of AA, fine. Notice something. This guy is in good shape. He exercises regularly. That would include road work, or running. He was wearing running shoes, at least according to the videos and pictures of the day from the Construction Site. Lots of people exercise. And sometimes they take breaks during the run, to catch their breath. Or to look at something.

Now, the authority to stop someone fleeing is very different for a Citizen, and a Cop. If McMichaels was a cop and identified himself, since he was in civilian clothing he would have to, and AA kept running, then force would be justified. If McMichaels had said “You are under arrest” to AA then there would be a very slim chance he could get off of some, but not all, the charges. But they said “Stop. Stop. We want to talk to you.” At least that is what they claim to have said in their statement to police.

So it wasn’t an arrest. That leaves one possibility. An Attempt at Illegal Detainment. If you go off of the McMichaels Statement, you know why the Cops wanted to arrest them. But you refuse to admit that the cops thought they had committed a crime.

What bothers you is this. The Conservatives and the Liberals agree that this is a crime. Usually you can count on the Law and Order Conservatives to support your causes, if not your motivations. It gives the illusion of support for your Radical ideals. Unfortunately, this case is so bad, and the offenses are so outrageous that the Law and Order folks are on the law and order side, and against you.

Once again, Cops, Lawyers, and Judges disagree with your reasoning. Cops wanted to arrest him.

Defense Lawyers, who make their living getting people out of trouble say that the McMichaels committed a crime, and if they lose a motion early in the process, will likely face a very long prison sentence. Now, that does not mean that the Prosecution will not make a mistake somewhere that gets the prosecution tossed. But it does mean that Self Defense or legal use of force is right out.

Now I told you that Glynn County was corrupt. They have a long and well known history of the Good Old Boys Network in full force. Here are the highlights that made national attention.

Only this time the cops on the scene knew that this was too big to cover up. They called and asked for permission to arrest. The DA said no. Now, this is a Police Department that interfered with investigations in the past. Left a wife abusing cop at home with his wife Despite clear evidence he was beating her. He later murdered her. But this time they requested permission to arrest a fellow cop? How egregious does the crime have to be that they do not even try the usual sweep it under the rug tricks?

Cover ups and the internet make for a bad Combination, and things are changing in Glynn County. This time, the misconduct is likely to cost the DA her law license. She may take others down with her.

The GBI and the State are going to crawl up their asses with microscopes. The McMichaels have a very slim chance at getting out of this intact. That is if the Judge approves the motion. It is called an Immunity Motion. What it means is that the Judge wants a hearing to see if it needs to go to trial. It allows the McMichaels to testify without that testimony going on to their trial, about what they were doing and why. If they get that, there is about a coin toss chance either way they go to trial.

If the Judge denies it. The McMichaels best chance is a plea deal. Because a Jury will find them guilty unless there is a lot of evidence that hasn’t been released.

The law that allows for citizen arrest was already posted here. No need to bring in your fake media sources.

If someone is running away and you have a suspicion you can arrest them. The law contains two sentences, you needed a wall of text to delude yourself. Instead of rationalizing your white guilt, stick with the facts only please.

Of course they wanted to talk with him, if it turned out he was not burglarizing there would be no need for arrest.

No you can't arrest someone because you have a suspicion that is just a straight up lie. In Georgia you have to see someone committing a felony. These 2 racist clowns did not see him committing a crime.

This is a lie.

The law was already posted, stop claiming you read it while you clearly didn't, liar.

The heroes were directly notified by police about the suspicious activity. If this is not probable cause, then there is no such thing.

We are sitting in jail because of left-wing social media pressure,, it’s like Trump today said he is not running against Biden Biden is done he’s running against the media..

No you are sitting in jail because you murdered a young man.
That’s not what the video shows .. sorry your brother Committed suicide

To bad it is not up to you.

He almost certainly robbed the fishing equipment. He had "shoplifted" a television before.

Prove he stole the fishing equipment, it was probably Travis that stole it.

Who gives a fuck. What was the shotgun out there for when the man was jogging. Why were they following him? They ain't police.

Doesn't matter, these fools think because you are white it automatically gives you authority over folks who are not.

He attacked an armed white man for the same reason Michael Brown tried to get s service revolver from a cop. A firm belief in black superiority.

No one in fear of their lives tries to grab a shot gun from a man who just drew a bead on you. Only someone who believes they have intimidated the gunman. Now why would he think that NOTHING would happen?

It is true that a cornered Rat will fight. Even when they are outsized tremendously. The animal will fight. When walking in the woods in bear country, you are supposed to make noise, so you do not startle a Bear. That is the most common, and most likely cause of a Bear Attack.

It comes down to the mix in humans of Instinct and Intellect. Our higher minds tell us the situation, but it is our instinctive minds that must choose between fight, or flight.

Remember the school shootings? We always laude as a hero the unarmed Teachers and Staff and sometimes students who move to protect others. Impossible situations where they have to cover too great of a distance to reach the gunman. But they do so. They charge unarmed into almost certain death. We called the cop who didn’t go in a coward During the Parkland shooting didn’t we?

If AA felt cornered, threatened, and believed he would die if he did anything else, then attacking even against overwhelming odds, becomes the only choice you have. If he stops, who knows what will happen. Two armed men, according to the Daddy, said they just want to talk to you. Would you believe them? I know I wouldn’t. They chased me down, and are holding firearms. I may believe that I have one chance in a hundred, or a thousand if I attack. But right then and there, those odds look better than stopping and letting two men who have chased me down with guns get me.

You have to trust that these unknown men, armed, and trying to chase you down, mean you no harm. What evidence would you have for that? I know they have no business doing this. Add to that the common knowledge that Glynn County is rather corrupt even by Georgia Good Old Boy standards. I have no idea what is going to happen if I stop. I can’t outrun the truck. I can’t outrun the bullets. Of the options left, attacking those attacking me, is probably a long shot, but is it a longer shot than letting these idiots get their hands on me?

If I am lucky, perhaps they will just beat me half to death. But what they might do, is unknown. What I do know is that they have armed up and chased me down. The idea that they mean me no harm, is not in evidence. The idea that they are acting legally? Not in Georgia. Everyone knows you can’t do that these two idiots are doing. So if they are willing to break this law, what laws won’t they break?

That is a vital key. Is it reasonable to assume that AA knew that running around town threatening people with firearms is illegal? I have never met a Georgian who thought it was ok. That is white and black folks. So I think it is reasonable to assume that even if he didn’t know the law exactly, AA knew that the two white guys in the truck were breaking the law.

What is telling is that Daddy tried the Police Lies. He treated the incident as if he was a cop, which he has not been since his authorization to carry a Firearm was revoked more than a year ago. It was revoked because he did not go through the annual training and qualifications. Along with it went his powers of arrest. But he phrased the event as if he was still a cop. Reasonable suspicion was tossed out, and all of that. But in Georgia, the cops have much more authority and leeway than a citizen. It is legal for a cop to draw his weapon and hold a suspect at gunpoint. It is not legal for a citizen to do the same. For a cop, reasonable suspicion may give you the authority to chase down a suspect and force him to stop. But for a regular joe CivilIan, that does not apply. If McMichaels was still a cop, he would have identified himself. Police, stop. Then AA would be a fleeing felony suspect.

But Daddy wasn’t a cop anymore. If he shouted it, he did not admit it during the statement. Smart, since in Georgia, impersonating a Police Officer is pretty serious. If you tie it up with the rest of the potential crimes, then Daddy’s bones would be in prison for twenty years after he died.

If Daddy did not identify himself as a Police Officer, then it was two citizens committing crimes to try and illegally detain another citizen. In which case we can discuss the wisdom of stopping and going with the armed criminals, or fighting back against impossible odds to try and survive.

And as fighting back is something every woman is told to do in case she is attacked, why is it insane to think that a man would not want to be taken by two armed individuals? The Federal Government says that women have a lot of reason to be afraid of an attacker, armed or unarmed, who is trying to Rape them. NCJRS Abstract - National Criminal Justice Reference Service

If the McMichaels said the word arrest, then they might have a very slim chance at a successful defense. But according to their statement, they only said stop, stop, we want to talk to you. Their aggressive actions put their words in the category of a lie to anyone hearing them.

This is akin to seeing a police officer and believing he was there to rob you and not to detain you, after you committed crime. Sure you can believe African Americans are this stupid, but no one else.

He fled before.

A police officer has authority that citizens do not. You like to post pictures of AA, fine. Notice something. This guy is in good shape. He exercises regularly. That would include road work, or running. He was wearing running shoes, at least according to the videos and pictures of the day from the Construction Site. Lots of people exercise. And sometimes they take breaks during the run, to catch their breath. Or to look at something.

Now, the authority to stop someone fleeing is very different for a Citizen, and a Cop. If McMichaels was a cop and identified himself, since he was in civilian clothing he would have to, and AA kept running, then force would be justified. If McMichaels had said “You are under arrest” to AA then there would be a very slim chance he could get off of some, but not all, the charges. But they said “Stop. Stop. We want to talk to you.” At least that is what they claim to have said in their statement to police.

So it wasn’t an arrest. That leaves one possibility. An Attempt at Illegal Detainment. If you go off of the McMichaels Statement, you know why the Cops wanted to arrest them. But you refuse to admit that the cops thought they had committed a crime.

What bothers you is this. The Conservatives and the Liberals agree that this is a crime. Usually you can count on the Law and Order Conservatives to support your causes, if not your motivations. It gives the illusion of support for your Radical ideals. Unfortunately, this case is so bad, and the offenses are so outrageous that the Law and Order folks are on the law and order side, and against you.

Once again, Cops, Lawyers, and Judges disagree with your reasoning. Cops wanted to arrest him.

Defense Lawyers, who make their living getting people out of trouble say that the McMichaels committed a crime, and if they lose a motion early in the process, will likely face a very long prison sentence. Now, that does not mean that the Prosecution will not make a mistake somewhere that gets the prosecution tossed. But it does mean that Self Defense or legal use of force is right out.

Now I told you that Glynn County was corrupt. They have a long and well known history of the Good Old Boys Network in full force. Here are the highlights that made national attention.

Only this time the cops on the scene knew that this was too big to cover up. They called and asked for permission to arrest. The DA said no. Now, this is a Police Department that interfered with investigations in the past. Left a wife abusing cop at home with his wife Despite clear evidence he was beating her. He later murdered her. But this time they requested permission to arrest a fellow cop? How egregious does the crime have to be that they do not even try the usual sweep it under the rug tricks?

Cover ups and the internet make for a bad Combination, and things are changing in Glynn County. This time, the misconduct is likely to cost the DA her law license. She may take others down with her.

The GBI and the State are going to crawl up their asses with microscopes. The McMichaels have a very slim chance at getting out of this intact. That is if the Judge approves the motion. It is called an Immunity Motion. What it means is that the Judge wants a hearing to see if it needs to go to trial. It allows the McMichaels to testify without that testimony going on to their trial, about what they were doing and why. If they get that, there is about a coin toss chance either way they go to trial.

If the Judge denies it. The McMichaels best chance is a plea deal. Because a Jury will find them guilty unless there is a lot of evidence that hasn’t been released.

The law that allows for citizen arrest was already posted here. No need to bring in your fake media sources.

If someone is running away and you have a suspicion you can arrest them. The law contains two sentences, you needed a wall of text to delude yourself. Instead of rationalizing your white guilt, stick with the facts only please.

Of course they wanted to talk with him, if it turned out he was not burglarizing there would be no need for arrest.

No you can't arrest someone because you have a suspicion that is just a straight up lie. In Georgia you have to see someone committing a felony. These 2 racist clowns did not see him committing a crime.

This is a lie.

The law was already posted, stop claiming you read it while you clearly didn't, liar.

The heroes were directly notified by police about the suspicious activity. If this is not probable cause, then there is no such thing.

We are sitting in jail because of left-wing social media pressure,, it’s like Trump today said he is not running against Biden Biden is done he’s running against the media..

Lady justice is blind

He fled before.

This is a lie.

Lady justice is blind

Not when it comes to black folks, she is peeping.

He fled before.

This is a lie.

Lady justice is blind

Huh

He fled before.

This is a lie.

Lady justice is blind

Huh

The name "Superbadbrutha", sounds quite similar to certain "No_Limits_Nigga", who also did not have any limits and decided to attack a person with a gun. (This was the profile of the black man who attacked Zimmerman).

Not surprised to see him take the side of the burglar over the heroic Americans.

He fled before.

This is a lie.

The cops don’t call citizens and ask them to chase a guy down. Put the crack pipe down.

A Criminal Defense Attorney says they are pretty well screwed.

Call the lawyer. Tell him he doesn’t know the law. Call the cops. Tell them they are wrong about the law. Idiot.

He fled before.

This is a lie.

The cops don’t call citizens and ask them to chase a guy down. Put the crack pipe down.

Call the lawyer. Tell him he doesn’t know the law. Call the cops. Tell them they are wrong about the law. Idiot.

Fake news media's fake lawyer, a pile of turd is more credible.

Here are two real lawyers discussing real news.

He fled before.

This is a lie.

Still can't point to the part of the law under aggravated assault that supports your claim can you.

No surprise. Its typical of emotional democrat arguments.

He fled before.

This is a lie.

Do they not, what's this then?

Officer%20Rash%20text.3.jpg

Here is a guy who supports Trump saying you are wrong.

Here is another Georgia shooting. Bad news for you and your claim we answer only to whatever it is.

Now if they had been unarmed it would have been legal in Georgia anyway. Nobody would arrest her. No DA would prosecute. No Jury would convict. Why? White Woman and Black Intruders? No. She did not chase them down. Chasing down the guy has been frowned on since the 1950’s. She even fired out her front door. Nobody even considered charging her. We give you the absolute right to defend yourself and your home.

If AA had broken into their house and they killed him I would not complain or argue against it one damn bit. They would have been justified by law in the action. That justification does not exist when you chase him down. You go from victim defending himself to criminal just that quick.

Here is a guy who supports Trump saying you are wrong.

Here is another Georgia shooting. Bad news for you and your claim we answer only to whatever it is.

Now if they had been unarmed it would have been legal in Georgia anyway. Nobody would arrest her. No DA would prosecute. No Jury would convict. Why? White Woman and Black Intruders? No. She did not chase them down. Chasing down the guy has been frowned on since the 1950’s. She even fired out her front door. Nobody even considered charging her. We give you the absolute right to defend yourself and your home.

If AA had broken into their house and they killed him I would not complain or argue against it one damn bit. They would have been justified by law in the action. That justification does not exist when you chase him down. You go from victim defending himself to criminal just that quick.

Who cares, everyone supports Trump who has even one brain cell. He is wrong - and also black so probably isn't credible when it comes to this matter. Also, he wasn't correct on all the prior fake media cases, unless you can show that.

Seems like his commenters were correct though.

Also chasing a criminal is completely legitimate. The women could have chased and arrested those people after their burglary. Heros plain and simple.

Last edited:
The name "Superbadbrutha", sounds quite similar to certain "No_Limits_Nigga", who also did not have any limits and decided to attack a person with a gun.

The name “Superfilthyracistliar” fits those who say Arbery “decided” to attack a person with a gun.

The attack that led to Arbery’s death is indicated by the yellow arroiw:

8CB63778-5A60-4491-A049-7BC004EE7B10.jpeg

Arbery “Decided” to run to where the man with a shotgun was not.

The gunman decided to run toward his target and cut him off. The gun went off.

That is a an armed attack, by a coward and a dumbass.

That he is such a hero to you tells us enough about your willingness to lie for him.

The name "Superbadbrutha", sounds quite similar to certain "No_Limits_Nigga", who also did not have any limits and decided to attack a person with a gun.

The name “Superfilthyracistliar” fits those who say Arbery “decided” to attack a person with a gun.

View attachment 336901

The gunman decided to run toward his target and cut him off. The gun went off.

That he is such a hero to you tells us enough about your willingness to lie for him.

Arbery decided to attack a hero with a gun. That is fact.

Stop with your ridiculous analyses, next you are going to claim it was the aliens. We can all see the video just fine. Which part of THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO DETAIN HIM, is too hard for you?

He fled before.

This is a lie.

Lady justice is blind

Huh

The name "Superbadbrutha", sounds quite similar to certain "No_Limits_Nigga", who also did not have any limits and decided to attack a person with a gun. (This was the profile of the black man who attacked Zimmerman).

Not surprised to see him take the side of the burglar over the heroic Americans.

Watch me ... watch me!
I got it!
Watch me...I got it
Hey!
I got somethin' that makes me want to shout
I got somethin' that tells me what it's all about
Huh, I got soul and I'm Super bad!

View attachment 336901

The gunman decided to run toward his target and cut him off. The gun went.

hahaha You really aren't very good at this.

No one ever moved towards him. No one pointed a weapon at him until after he attacked. He had to turn a sharp 90 degree turn to attack an armed man who never ever approached him.

No surprise. Racists see what they want not what the video shows.

Here is your thug attacking

1589659497073.png
\

I know its hard for you emotionally but try to concentrate and look at the feet of the two men. Your thug had to go completely around the truck on the opposite side and attack a man who by your own screenshot never moved toward.

What's your next excuse?

Forum List

Back