A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

The name "Superbadbrutha", sounds quite similar to certain "No_Limits_Nigga", who also did not have any limits and decided to attack a person with a gun.

The name “Superfilthyracistliar” fits those who say Arbery “decided” to attack a person with a gun.

The attack that led to Arbery’s death is indicated by the yellow arroiw:

View attachment 336901

Arbery “Decided” to run to where the man with a shotgun was not.

The gunman decided to run toward his target and cut him off. The gun went off.

That is a an armed attack, by a coward and a dumbass.

That he is such a hero to you tells us enough about your willingness to lie for him.
It’s the south everyone has gun, you just robbed a place.. they are asking you to stop they are on the phone with the cops

67#1342 reply to 67#1340
No one ever moved towards him.

answer one question after looking at this screenshot again with Your eyes opened:

6873C169-9B35-445A-A964-DF48FAA9D64A.jpeg

How did the gunman get to the jogger from behind the truck On the left side of the road To the front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot went off?

Nothing cute just answer that one question

Last edited:
It’s the south everyone has gun, you just robbed a place.. they are asking you to stop they are on the phone with the cops

Three lies - Arbery does not have a gun. No place in the area was robbed. You cannot see on the video if the elder gunman was on the phone nevertheless who he was talking to if he was.

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

answer one question after looking at this screenshot again with Your eyes opened:

View attachment 336926
How did the gunman get to the jogger from behind the truck On the left side of the road To the front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot went off?

Do you have no depth perception? He was never behind the truck. He was always at the front. He was driving., How can you get everything so wrong even when your own screenshot proves it?

Now answer me this question, nothing cute.

How did your criminal get to the man standing at the right front side of the truck from the left front side?

Hint: He had to move towards him and attack. What's your next pathetic excuse?

View attachment 336926

Three lies - Arbery does not have a gun. No place in the area was robbed. You cannot see on the video if the elder gunman was on the phone nevertheless who he was talking to if he was.
no but the two men did and you brought it up like it’s a big deal. AA was seen reaching in his pants the nite before, also do you believe all evidence has been released? Lol

The name "Superbadbrutha", sounds quite similar to certain "No_Limits_Nigga", who also did not have any limits and decided to attack a person with a gun.

The name “Superfilthyracistliar” fits those who say Arbery “decided” to attack a person with a gun.

The attack that led to Arbery’s death is indicated by the yellow arroiw:

View attachment 336901

Arbery “Decided” to run to where the man with a shotgun was not.

The gunman decided to run toward his target and cut him off. The gun went off.

That is a an armed attack, by a coward and a dumbass.

That he is such a hero to you tells us enough about your willingness to lie for him.

Arbery decided to attack a hero with a gun. That is fact.

Stop with your ridiculous analyses, next you are going to claim it was the aliens. We can all see the video just fine. Which part of THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO DETAIN HIM, is too hard for you?

All of it clown, there is no law that allows these 2 racist cowards to do what they did.

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

Do you have no depth perception? He was never behind the truck. He was always at the front. He was driving., How can you get everything so wrong even when your own screenshot proves it?

How did your criminal get to the man standing at the right front side of the truck from the left front side?

Tell me when was the last time 2 cowards were chasing you down the street with guns, so given the situation what was he to do.

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

Tell me when was the last time 2 cowards were chasing you down the street with guns, so given the situation what was he to do.

Your criminal ran towards them. Try not to show how ignorant you are of the facts when you can't even determine the difference between a criminal running toward a vehicle vs the opposite.

Your dumbass criminal attacked a guy with a gun and tried to grab it. That piece of trash got exactly what he deserved.

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

Your criminal ran towards them. Try not to show how ignorant you are of the facts when you can't even determine the difference between a criminal running toward a vehicle vs the opposite.

Your dumbass criminal attacked a guy with a gun and tried to grab it. That piece of trash got exactly what he deserved.

So let me know what your dumb ass would have done had you been in the same situation.

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

So let me know what your dumb ass would have done had you been in the same situation.

I wouldn't have been a criminal so I never would have gotten in that situation genius.

67#1351 reply to 67#1344
Do you have no depth perception? He was never behind the truck. He was always at the front.

Ok. He was between the driver side door and the camera (yellow circle) when the jogger swerved to the right. I will rephrase the question that you didn’t really answer?

F540AE3D-3A18-4A50-AEAD-04A0BA80990F.jpeg

"NotfooledbyW, post: 24676092,: How did the gunman get to the jogger from the left side of the truck By the driver side door on the left side of the road To the front of the truck on the right side of the road when the first shot went off?

The yellow arrow points to the gunman’s route to the jogger.

31BFE128-7F45-4011-BCBF-1969A33DB6A0.jpeg

Last edited:
Detaining someone for possible felony is not illegal.

In Georgia, from what I’ve found myself and from reading all that SavannahMann hss posted on this and the other threads, the detainers must have witnessed a felony in progress or have *first hand knowledge of a felony in progress and when bringing lethal force to the citizens arrest they must be absolutely certain that if lethal force were to be used it must be reasonable and fit the crime. Detainers risk going to prison if guess wrong.

in this case there was no felony to be witnessed immediate to then shooting.

I have posted the law MULTIPLE times now. How damn difficult is it to read? There is no such requirement, you only need to SUSPECT a felony if someone is fleeing. In the police report they said they suspected a burglary - a felony.

The Fourth Amendment says that a person shall be secure in his person and papers from unreasonable search and seizure. But we find all sorts of excuses not to do this don’t we? Why? Isn’t it plain that this is prohibited? But the Courts find that each reasonable exception is another foundation for the next reasonable exception. And if the people demand a warrant, the cops go in anyway quite often. Why? Don’t they understand the simple words of the Amendment?

Because our Courts interpret the law. What does it mean, and how does it apply. I posted the words of an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney who said that the law you are reading, is not like that based upon precedence. But we already know that don’t we? The First Amendment says Freedom of Religion. But we would arrest a cult who was murdering people at midnight even if it was their religion wouldn’t we?

The law as interpreted means that the McMichaels do not have that defense. Or you could go and let a lot of people out of prison. Armed Robbers could claim that they were afeared for their lives and had to kill the clerk. They suspected the clerk was selling Cigarettes to underage people, which is a total crime.

Of course, leave it to an idiot to argue law with the cops, who enforce the law and who know it is illegal and wanted to arrest the McMichaels on the spot. The Lawyers who argue the Law and know what the courts have decided. And the Judges who have long ago decided what the law means and how it applies.

Search and seizure?

Nothing to do with the case, now you are bringing in completely unreasonable standards just like far-left Faun, who claims Arbery was coerced into jumping to the shotgun. Do you see any searches or seizures on the video? No, so stop pretending being a retard to defend your black dindunothing.

Get rid of your white sin, it is disturbing.

I was giving an example of what things say and what they are interpreted to mean.

The famous poem. Do good fences make good neighbors? Is that what the poet was saying? Another example of the words and meaning not being the same.

The only people who are supporting McMichaels clearly illegal actions are those with racist motivations, the willfully stupid, and those who are ignorant. I won’t say you fall into a category of the ignorant. Ignorant means you do not know. Stupid means you won’t learn. So either you are willfully stupid refusing to learn or you are a racist. Either way you do not look good.
Racist motivations? Hahaha hahaha all you got huh. Watch the video

We did.
Naw, because if you did you couldn’t argue the points made by me

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

I wouldn't have been a criminal so I never would have gotten in that situation genius.

So I guess that means the other white folks that were in and out the house weren't criminals either.

Detaining someone for possible felony is not illegal.

In Georgia, from what I’ve found myself and from reading all that SavannahMann hss posted on this and the other threads, the detainers must have witnessed a felony in progress or have *first hand knowledge of a felony in progress and when bringing lethal force to the citizens arrest they must be absolutely certain that if lethal force were to be used it must be reasonable and fit the crime. Detainers risk going to prison if guess wrong.

in this case there was no felony to be witnessed immediate to then shooting.

I have posted the law MULTIPLE times now. How damn difficult is it to read? There is no such requirement, you only need to SUSPECT a felony if someone is fleeing. In the police report they said they suspected a burglary - a felony.

The Fourth Amendment says that a person shall be secure in his person and papers from unreasonable search and seizure. But we find all sorts of excuses not to do this don’t we? Why? Isn’t it plain that this is prohibited? But the Courts find that each reasonable exception is another foundation for the next reasonable exception. And if the people demand a warrant, the cops go in anyway quite often. Why? Don’t they understand the simple words of the Amendment?

Because our Courts interpret the law. What does it mean, and how does it apply. I posted the words of an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney who said that the law you are reading, is not like that based upon precedence. But we already know that don’t we? The First Amendment says Freedom of Religion. But we would arrest a cult who was murdering people at midnight even if it was their religion wouldn’t we?

The law as interpreted means that the McMichaels do not have that defense. Or you could go and let a lot of people out of prison. Armed Robbers could claim that they were afeared for their lives and had to kill the clerk. They suspected the clerk was selling Cigarettes to underage people, which is a total crime.

Of course, leave it to an idiot to argue law with the cops, who enforce the law and who know it is illegal and wanted to arrest the McMichaels on the spot. The Lawyers who argue the Law and know what the courts have decided. And the Judges who have long ago decided what the law means and how it applies.

Search and seizure?

Nothing to do with the case, now you are bringing in completely unreasonable standards just like far-left Faun, who claims Arbery was coerced into jumping to the shotgun. Do you see any searches or seizures on the video? No, so stop pretending being a retard to defend your black dindunothing.

Get rid of your white sin, it is disturbing.

I was giving an example of what things say and what they are interpreted to mean.

The famous poem. Do good fences make good neighbors? Is that what the poet was saying? Another example of the words and meaning not being the same.

The only people who are supporting McMichaels clearly illegal actions are those with racist motivations, the willfully stupid, and those who are ignorant. I won’t say you fall into a category of the ignorant. Ignorant means you do not know. Stupid means you won’t learn. So either you are willfully stupid refusing to learn or you are a racist. Either way you do not look good.
Racist motivations? Hahaha hahaha all you got huh. Watch the video

We did.
Naw, because if you did you couldn’t argue the points made by me

You're right because you can't argue with stupid.

68#1352 reply to 67#1340
Here is your thug attacking

Is this where the gunman was positioned the entire time?

View attachment 337008
So tell me Tex. Is it true? coward boy was standing right there when an unarmed man rushed him and attacked him? right?

Moving is not illegal. Charging someone on the other hand is.

Do not forget they were there to detain him. This somehow slips right over your head.

68#1352 reply to 67#1340
Here is your thug attacking

Is this where the gunman was positioned the entire time?

View attachment 337008
So tell me Tex. Is it true? coward boy was standing right there when an unarmed man rushed him and attacked him? right?

Moving is not illegal. Charging someone on the other hand is.

Do not forget they were there to detain him. This somehow slips right over your head.

They had NO AUTHORITY to detain him, remember that.

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

So I guess that means the other white folks that were in and out the house weren't criminals either.
Dude the black attacked the hero,, watch the video.. it’s over

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

You mean while the 2 racists are sitting in jail.

67#1342 reply to 67#1340

View attachment 336926

You mean while the 2 racists are sitting in jail.
Yea not because of anything they did, it’s to calm your emotional animals down lol but Justice is blind and they will be released; and I dare you to to seek revenge haha

Forum List

Back