A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are scientists and then there are SCIENTISTS. Kinda like Jill Biden being called "doctor" without being a medical professional of any kind.
No one thinks you're in a position to make determinations between the two. Fact is you put professionally educated psychologist up against right wing bigot and that psychologists opinion is going to be valued over yours every time.

No one thinks you're in a position to make determinations between the two. Fact is you put professionally educated psychologist up against right wing bigot and that psychologists opinion is going to be valued over yours every time.
Oh yeah, as long as they agree with your agenda. Otherwise, you'll label them a racist, bigotted, homophobic big fat poopy pants.

For some Americans the fact that we are promoting people that like to pretend into powerful positions, is a big win. Perhaps when they are forced to pretend that the dog food that they are eating is steak....they will finally realize that pretending has it's place...

Where was I racist? Didn't stop you from calling me one. So I'll play your game.
You make racist arguments all the time, including believing Black American voters either vote Democratic for free shit or are too stupid to understand they are living on some sort of Democratic plantation.
You have the popular vote count? So you were running?
Pretending as if you dont understand I was talking party doesnt exactly signify strength.
Don't you think and I know its hard for you, that people would campaign differently if it were a popular vote election? Stupid Jew hating, Holocaust denying, hick.
😄

1. You calling me a Jew hater doesn't change the fact that the majority of American jews vote the same way I do.

2. Campaign whatever way you like, you still wouldn't win the popular vote, but thanks for at least admitting your message would have to be modified to appeal to the majority of people rather than districts.

You make racist arguments all the time, including believing Black American voters either vote Democratic for free shit or are too stupid to understand they are living on some sort of Democratic plantation.

Pretending as if you dont understand I was talking party doesnt exactly signify strength.

😄

1. You calling me a Jew hater doesn't change the fact that the majority of American jews vote the same way I do.

2. Campaign whatever way you like, you still wouldn't win the popular vote, but thanks for at least admitting your message would have to be modified to appeal to the majority of people rather than districts.
Find one racist post. LOL

You're an antisemite and a Holocaust denier. Most Jews do vote Democrat. Correct. We aren't a monolith. And I am not running. There are more registered Democrats than Republicans but Independents like myself are the ones who decide elections as you saw in VA, where Biden won by 20 pts? LOL what happened next?

1647461401744.png

Let's all pretend he is a woman. Let's all pretend that pretending that makes us , smarter, more intellectual, and a much better person than the people that don't want to pretend with us. Then let's pretend that this person is an expert regarding Health and is the best person for the job. Good grief.

Pretend time is almost over folks. The "drag queen story time" is coming to an end. Shit is about to get real. When it comes down to kill or be killed, this weirdo will become a sick joke on all of us.

First you say if you aren't popular culture you aren't mainstream. Now you say if you're aren't popular culture you should change social norms. WTF?
What part of that is confusing to you?
The notion that men can be women is false information.
You are speaking strictly of biology and no, biologically men cant become women. But socially we can indeed accept those who psycologically identify as the opposite gender in the way they want us to. This article and the mainstream celebration of trans individuals is proof enough of that.
It's one thing for a man to dress as a woman it is yet another to dress as a woman and claim to actually BE a woman, which can never happen because it is not reality.
Are you claiming a mainstream publication didn't do just that and recognize this woman as a woman? You think your salty tears affects that recognition by willing parties?
In the 'real world' a gay man can never be a woman. If you think so, then YOU are the one not living in the real world.
And yet we continue to do just that despite your protests.

😄

Amazon product ASIN 1451642865

For some Americans the fact that we are promoting people that like to pretend into powerful positions, is a big win. Perhaps when they are forced to pretend that the dog food that they are eating is steak....they will finally realize that pretending has it's place...
So your argument is a slippery slope argument.... 😆

If they dont flaunt their disability I wont mention it either
Or they'll flaunt it and you can still keep your mouth shut or lose your job. Whether or not they stunt and flaunt really isn't up to cucks like you.

Last edited:
My words hold weight. Your post #376 is simply gibberish. But hey you can always pretend that it was the most clever post ever written.

Find one racist post. LOL
Do you deny believing blacks are living on the Democratic plantation?
You're an antisemite and a Holocaust denier.
Prove it.
Most Jews do vote Democrat. Correct. We aren't a monolith. And I am not running.
No people are a monolith but next to Black Americans they are the second most consistent Democratic voting demographic.
There are more registered Democrats than Republicans but Independents like myself are the ones who decide elections as you saw in VA, where Biden won by 20 pts? LOL what happened next?
Virginia swings back and forth between liberal and conservative control. Bragging that you have to fight for demographic control of what used to be the conservative Confederate Capitol isn't the boast you think it is. 😄

Let's all pretend he is a woman. Let's all pretend that pretending that makes us , smarter, more intellectual, and a much better person than the people that don't want to pretend with us. Then let's pretend that this person is an expert regarding Health and is the best person for the job. Good grief.
It's better than what your lot gets. No one in the mainstream pretends to like you or have any respect for you. 😄

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back