A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Affirmative Action we had segregation, what time period would you be referring to, Moron?
It looks like he was talking about "equal justice under the law", the time period of now, with the SCOTUS eradicating Affirmative Action. Next step would be REPARATIONS FOR WHITES, to compensate for whole lifetime of income lost.

This could be paid, not by the govt, but by those who supported & pushed AA, ad we could start with you. :biggrin:

I told you I am Latino. Can you read ? And yeah, whites really DO need a support group. How about emulating what blacks do ? How about a NAAWP and a Congressional WHITE Caucus ? Maybe White Lives Matter ?
We definitely need all that.

You're the one whose racism is on display here daily, kid. Tell me more about this "soci-ecnomic" thing you think is relevant?
If we showed that picture to the mainstream of America who do you think they'd think was the real racist? 😄 Like I keep saying, you guys keep being cute because you can't be real.

It looks like he was talking about "equal justice under the law", the time period of now, with the SCOTUS eradicating Affirmative Action. Next step would be REPARATIONS FOR WHITES, to compensate for whole lifetime of income lost.

This could be paid, not by the govt, but by those who supported & pushed AA, ad we could start with you. :biggrin:
Write it down in your diary Soy Boy because that's the only place anyone will give a fuck about what you want. 😄

If "mainstream America" read your post history, they'd know you are both racist and stupid.
It's not racist to call out deplorable, cuck whites and the vast majority of the country would agree with me. I don't think all whites are racist. Just a majority of them and even white liberals would agree with that. 😄

And it wouldn't of passed without dems. Again, it's a point in search of disagreement where none exists.
The part that gets me is how it's touted by the left as some great democratic achievement, when in reality, their president couldn't garner his parties full support.

BTW, Scalia made a claim where he had doubts the CRA was constitutional.

The part that gets me is how it's touted by the left as some great democratic achievement, when in reality, their president couldn't garner his parties full support.

BTW, Scalia made a claim where he had doubts the CRA was constitutional.
What I love is how much white racists like to pretend because that because a majority of Republicans passed it in 64', that it means Republicans aren't racist today.

What I love is how much white racists like to pretend because that because a majority of Republicans passed it in 64', that it means Republicans aren't racist today.
There are racists in all walks of life. I've found that the people who run around screaming racism-racism-racism, usually are the real racists.

There are racists in all walks of life. I've found that the people who run around screaming racism-racism-racism, usually are the real racists.
Have you? Is that how society in general views it because as I see it more and more white mother fuckers and Karen's are getting called out for racism in video every day. Seems more like everywhere we look, including internal looks at our police forces, finds rampant amounts of racism. If anything video is showing America how much whites have been downplaying racism.

Have you? Is that how society in general views it because as I see it more and more white mother fuckers and Karen's are getting called out for racism in video every day. Seems more like everywhere we look, including internal looks at our police forces, finds rampant amounts of racism. If anything video is showing America how much whites have been downplaying racism.
You have 'white' issues?

I used to work in a multi-national corporation. The Filipinos hated the Mexicans, the Mexicans hated the Portugese and they all hated the Vietnamese. Muslims never talked to anyone other than other Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back