🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Black Man Who Gives Me Hope

There are a lot of decent black men out there. Just have to find them within your own community. NOT all black people are bad people. Just as cops. Just have to weed out the bad apples. It's politics that divides us into Racism. That needs to stop!

You can just say "Man".
Once they stop thinking of themselves as Black Men they will be making progress.

How someone sees themself is their business and I don't interfere ... how YOU see others is totally on you.
When somebody's business is getting into my business....then we have a problem.
I wasn't born a racist.
I didn't become a racist growing up.
But the way the left has been acting....they're intentionally turning blacks into targets.

You can just say "Man".
No, I've seen plenty of whites do this. I know a hispanic woman who was homeless. Now she goes around giving $100 Bill's to the homeless.

You can just say "Man".
Once they stop thinking of themselves as Black Men they will be making progress.

How someone sees themself is their business and I don't interfere ... how YOU see others is totally on you.
My point was, this is so rare. This IS the way to change other's perception of them rather than "fighting for your rights."

I've seen whites do good deeds like this, and I know a Hispanic woman who gives to homeless people that she believes are real victims. She was homeless herself but worked her way out of it.

To see a black person do this is rare, but i know they are out there. Unfortunately they are invisible among the countless violent whiners

My point was, this is so rare.

Is it? Or do you just believe it is rare because of what you see in the media?
It's not rare. It happens every day.
Unfortunately blacks are getting the wrong idea.....and some of the idiots among them are committing acts of violence....and using just about any excuse to loot.
This is because many of them were raised to hate whites and not respect authority.
So....the consequence is more and more of their kids are becoming criminals.
What you need to ask yourself.....what is the Biden Administration doing to stop this from happening?
From what I see.....they're making it worse.

There are a lot of decent black men out there. Just have to find them within your own community. NOT all black people are bad people. Just as cops. Just have to weed out the bad apples. It's politics that divides us into Racism. That needs to stop!
Welfare like with whites and others encourages the worst among us all to breed the most.

Unfortunately blacks are getting the wrong idea.....and some of the idiots among them are committing act of violence....and using just about any excuse to loot.
This is because many of them were raised to hate whites and not respect authority.
I used to paint. My main customer was an apartment complex in Toledo. Half the complex was Section 8. Some were decent people. Most were trashy ghetto types. They had an awful roach problem.

One hot summer day as I was brushing live roaches off the wall and scraping smashed roaches from the wall my attitude was getting pretty bad. It was hot, I was sweating and the work was disgusting.

Someone knocked on the door of the vacant apartment. When I opened the door an older (not elderly) black woman smiled at me and handed me a large COLD glass of lemonade. That day, that was the best lemonade i ever had.

And she made me feel ashamed of my attitude by her simple act of kindness.

THIS is how you change people's perception of you. Not by marching in the streets demanding your idea of "justice"

Well I found two. Maybe they can learn from these guys. She was trying to pay for gas with pennies.

The title of the post is an example of systemic racism.
THEY are responsible for other's perception of them. Only THEY CAN CHANGE THAT

I gave 2 examples of people who showed how to change this. It's going to take many more like him and MUCH fewer of the mindless assaults for the most petty reasons.

Unfortunately blacks are getting the wrong idea.....and some of the idiots among them are committing acts of violence....and using just about any excuse to loot.
What you need to ask yourself.....what is the Biden Administration doing to stop this from happening?
From what I see.....they're making it worse.
The problem with the left is inflicting low expectations from minorities by ensnaring them with cheap gifts someone else has to pay for. Give a man a fish he gets one meal. Give a man a fishing pole and he can feed himself and his family not to mention he could start a fishing business to also pay for the roof over his family's heads.

Forum List

Back