a black pope?

briget

Aug 12, 2012
The Apostle Paul said of the black man in 2nd Thessalonians 2:4, that he would oppose and exalt himself above the European white man in the last days, and would sit as Pope in the Catholic Church, shewing himself that he is the Holy Father.

Will the next pope be black?

If he is, he'll be treated as is President Obama, who is mixed.

The prophet Daniel said of the black man that's upon America and of President Obama,

"when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the white Christians, all these things shall be finished."

The Apostle Paul said of the black man in 2nd Thessalonians 2:4, that he would oppose and exalt himself above the European white man in the last days, and would sit as Pope in the Catholic Church, shewing himself that he is the Holy Father.

Not one word is mentioned that he is Black.Nor anything at all mentioned about the European white man. Nor anything about the Pope.
Where did you get this idea from? It is not what the Bible says.

It is referring to Satan.
The son of perdition is the man of lawlessness known as the Antichrist.

2nd Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one deceive you by any means; for that day will not come unless the falling away comes first,and the man of sin is revealed "the son of perdition.

2:4
who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

The prophet Daniel said of the black man that's upon America and of President Obama,

"when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the white Christians, all these things shall be finished."

You got a link?
Daniel never said that.
Nowhere in the Bible does it mention the color of whites or blacks. :cuckoo:

Paul didn't say anything about "the black man"

No. He didn't. In fact, Daniel didn't mention Christians at all.

Would a Black Pope really make people shit their pants? :dunno:

Doesn't bother me. Wouldn't even bother me if I was Catholic. I dont know why it would. Why does someone's skin color affect who they are?

I think skin color is one of the most pointless classifications in existence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY]The JeffersonsTheme Song - YouTube[/ame]

This merits either 'Most creative interpretation of a text totally foreign to said interpretation', or 'Most laughably ridiculous projection'.

There is nothing about the Church of Rome or skin color. How could someone come up with this?

You saw what happened when we got we black president. I don't see it bothering Catholics as much as fundamentalist Christians, who'd see it as another sign of the end times.

No
There have been 3 Black Popes before.

Oh I didn't know that.

And you still may not.

I just read that 3 prior Popes have been from "Africa" but that does not necessarily mean that they were black.

African Popes: Black Catholics : NBCC

Picture of Pope St. Victor
$St. victor.jpg

Picture of Pope St. Militiades
$St. Militiades.jpg

Picture of Pope St. Gelasius
$pope Gelasius.jpg

You saw what happened when we got we black president. I don't see it bothering Catholics as much as fundamentalist Christians, who'd see it as another sign of the end times.

pssst, Hell, every fundamentalist Christian I've spoken to concerning the black man in scriptures, responds the same way you people are responding. None seem to care that Pres O is black either.
It's called "worship" in the prophetic scriptures. Those scriptures say that the white Americans would worship the black man in the last days, AND would give their kingdom to him.

Forum List

Back