a black pope?

that's the beauty of using religious texts to make a point.

You can basically make up anything and when questioned claim that you are working from another translation of that text.

Using the fairy tales on my website you can prove whatever the heck you want, too.

Just call them devinely inspired and nobody can argue they aren't, right?

You can basically make up anything and when questioned claim that you are working from another translation of that text.

Using the fairy tales on my website you can prove whatever the heck you want, too.

"If the shoe fits", is how the prophetic scriptures are supposed to be interpreted. I've studied all the scriptures involving the man of lawlessness, and the African black man is the only race that fits those scriptures.

Hey now, I really get offended when someone asks me specifically for a link on the Elvis sightings threads and I offer my proof positive link that without any doubt proves my posts that E is alive and well.

A link is always proof positive of fact. Links do not lie, they never had sex with that woman and they sometimes send free booze.

Verses 10, 11, and 12 describes you!! Problem is, you're so delusional you can't see it.

Because I called you on your lies, and posted the scriptures that proved you a liar?

Here's a bit of truth for you; Richard Butler was a scumbag, and in bed with Al Qaeda.

You Aryans spew about being the master race, but then are just the bitch of the Muslim terrorists.

Funny, you seem to argue they arent all the time.

"If the shoe fits", is how the prophetic scriptures are supposed to be interpreted. I've studied all the scriptures involving the man of lawlessness, and the African black man is the only race that fits those scriptures.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. And I read rdean and TM all the time.

Verses 10, 11, and 12 describes you!! Problem is, you're so delusional you can't see it.

Because I called you on your lies, and posted the scriptures that proved you a liar?

Here's a bit of truth for you; Richard Butler was a scumbag, and in bed with Al Qaeda.

You Aryans spew about being the master race, but then are just the bitch of the Muslim terrorists.

ive always found it amusing when people post scriptures that disprove their argument.

I think the one I've always found amusing is when they post the scripture where Christ is showing His body to the Apostles so they can prove the claim that God doesn't have a body and yet at the same time proving that Christ is God. It's amusing.

ive always found it amusing when people post scriptures that disprove their argument.

I think the one I've always found amusing is when they post the scripture where Christ is showing His body to the Apostles so they can prove the claim that God doesn't have a body and yet at the same time proving that Christ is God. It's amusing.

I usually don't get involved when people post scripture; but in this case what she posted was so obviously false as to be laughable.

The only reference I am aware of in the New Testament to race was when Peter converted the Ethiopian Eunuch, thus founding the Christian tradition in Ethiopia. And this certainly wasn't derogatory toward blacks, exactly the opposite. It showed that the Christians made no distinction at all.

And yes, I would agree that the Catholic church fabricated this and inserted it into Matthew after the fact, to support their goal of gaining control of the Ethiopian diocese; but that too demonstrates that there was no racial tension - just good old lust for power.

If he is, he'll be treated as is President Obama, who is mixed.

The prophet Daniel said of the black man that's upon America and of President Obama,

"when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the white Christians, all these things shall be finished."

Link to that quote by "the prophet Daniel" please. What book / chapter in the bible?

The prophet Daniel said of the black man that's upon America and of President Obama,

"when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the white Christians, all these things shall be finished."

Link to that quote by "the prophet Daniel" please. What book / chapter in the bible?

I second this request

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I thought it was going to be Cardinal Angelo Scola of Milan, Italy
The Archbishop of Milan was one of the Italian front-runners for the papacy until someone figured his name would be Pope Scola

I don't vouch for it. I don't even understand it. Briget is all on her own.

But I did find THIS which makes references to the prophecies of Daniel and some stuff about white Christians, etc. Pretty simple Google search:

Scattering The Power Of The Holy People

I don't vouch for it. I don't even understand it. Briget is all on her own.

But I did find THIS which makes references to the prophecies of Daniel and some stuff about white Christians, etc. Pretty simple Google search:

Scattering The Power Of The Holy People

Giant flaw starts when he makes the assumption that chosen people means a specific race.

Sadly the biblical Daniel may have known more about present-day america than many who live here.......

Daniel is one of those books that means whatever the interpreter wants it to mean. However, there is no mention of "whites," "blacks," or "America" in the book. No doubt some can twist vague references to "wheat," "chaff," or "scattering" to mean anything they like.

Sadly the biblical Daniel may have known more about present-day america than many who live here.......

Daniel is one of those books that means whatever the interpreter wants it to mean. However, there is no mention of "whites," "blacks," or "America" in the book. No doubt some can twist vague references to "wheat," "chaff," or "scattering" to mean anything they like.

Yeah. I apparantly didn't turn my sarcasm meter on when I posted that one you quote here.

Forum List

Back