a black pope?

I thought it was going to be Cardinal Angelo Scola of Milan, Italy
The Archbishop of Milan was one of the Italian front-runners for the papacy until someone figured his name would be Pope Scola
Um, I believe they pick new names to go with the title "Pope".

Yes I know... Just trying to add a little humor.
Next time I will just add the smiling face icon

I thought it was going to be Cardinal Angelo Scola of Milan, Italy
The Archbishop of Milan was one of the Italian front-runners for the papacy until someone figured his name would be Pope Scola
Um, I believe they pick new names to go with the title "Pope".

Yes I know... Just trying to add a little humor.
Next time I will just add the smiling face icon

Seemed obvious to me what you were doing. I mean Pope Scola. lol

If he is, he'll be treated as is President Obama, who is mixed.

The prophet Daniel said of the black man that's upon America and of President Obama,

"when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the white Christians, all these things shall be finished."

Link to that quote by "the prophet Daniel" please. What book / chapter in the bible?

Daniel 12:7

The prophet Daniel said of the black man that's upon America and of President Obama,

"when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the white Christians, all these things shall be finished."

Link to that quote by "the prophet Daniel" please. What book / chapter in the bible?

EVERY single translation of that passage says "holy people" not "white Christians." Daniel 12:7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So you lied again, skank.

Get back to slinging meth.

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

I don't just copy the scriptures as you do, I interpret them

How do you interpret that quote to be about a black pope? Just saying so isn't good enough. If you want to convince us, you're going to have to come up with a good explanation of why you think so. Personally, I think Daniel 12:10 is more up your alley. :cool:

And your interpretation is guided apparently by goobers who imagine that a pre-Christ era prophet was talking about white [American?] Christians.

Just read it. Doesn't say anything close to what you claim.

The Apostle Paul said of the black man in 2nd Thessalonians 2:4, that he would oppose and exalt himself above the European white man in the last days, and would sit as Pope in the Catholic Church, shewing himself that he is the Holy Father.

Will the next pope be black?

First, the evidence, and I will add the 3rd verse for context. "3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the [d]apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above [e]every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God."

This has nothing to do with Holy Catholicism but only apostate evangelicalism and fundamentalism, the evil of the last days equal to Islamic jihadism.

The Apostle Paul said of the black man in 2nd Thessalonians 2:4, that he would oppose and exalt himself above the European white man in the last days, and would sit as Pope in the Catholic Church, shewing himself that he is the Holy Father.

Will the next pope be black?

First, the evidence, and I will add the 3rd verse for context. "3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the [d]apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above [e]every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God."

This has nothing to do with Holy Catholicism but only apostate evangelicalism and fundamentalism, the evil of the last days equal to Islamic jihadism.

You and Briget should get married.

Seldom have two of equivalent retardation complemented each other so fully.

Her racists stupidity along with your racist stupidity could combine to annihilate all existence... The two of you spawning retardation on a quantum level.

Since Uncensored cannot even define racist stupidity, his post above is simply laughable.

Read my post, U-boy, before spittling all over the board and revealing your rancid hatred for that which you simply can't understand.

It's OK to have a black pope, and the OP is a failure, as is your nonsense. :lol:

Forum List

Back