a black pope?

Are any of you even Catholic?

If not, Wtf do you care who or what is pope?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

None of us do care.

Briget started her Aryan Nations rant and lied about scriptures.

She deserved a response.

The feral baboon Jakematters, came in to throw feces, as is his nature.

One, I cleaned up Briget's antiracism and anti-Catholic hatred by putting the verses in context. Her hatred is apparent.

Two, I then cleaned up Uncensored's false accusations then kicked him in the face. His hatred is apparent.

He is crying: nothing new.

I don't just copy the scriptures as you do, I interpret them

In other words, you make crap up.

Oh nooooo, not at all! I apply the prophetic scriptures to America and to events that have transpiried between white and black Americans because we're the only ones that fit the symbols and symbolic terms which the writers used in the foretelling of end-time prophecies.

Here's a sample of what I'm talking about. In chapter 7, verse 23 Daniel commenced to explain in symbolic terms whom his prophecies are about. He said,

23 "the fourth beast (Babylon the Great, ie America) shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces."

24 "And the ten horns (the people) out of this kingdom are ten kings (are the European Americans) that shall arise; and another (another race of people, ie African Americans) shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings."

25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws (anti-discrimmination laws): and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

26 "But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion (the dominion of the European Americans), to consume and to destroy it unto the end."

In the meantime, back at the ranch I'm waiting patiently to see if the Cardinals choose a black pope, thus fulfilling 2nd Thessalonians 2:4..

I like my interpretation much better, maybe we could get a poll going.

23 "the fourth beast (Babylon the Great, ie the moslem infidels of Iran) shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces."

24 "And the ten horns (the people) out of this kingdom are ten kings (are the Persians ie; Iranians) that shall arise; and another (another race of people, ie Africans) shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings."

25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws (freedom of religion laws): and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

26 "But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion (the dominion of Korean empire), to consume and to destroy it unto the end."

see? isn't that better?

Now I will turn off my sarcasm and state truthfully that the OP, and all supporters thereof are dumber than boxes of doorknobs, and will likely never know G_d.

23 "the fourth beast (Babylon the Great, ie the moslem infidels of Iran) shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces."

24 "And the ten horns (the people) out of this kingdom are ten kings (are the Persians ie; Iranians) that shall arise; and another (another race of people, ie Africans) shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings."

25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws (freedom of religion laws): and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

26 "But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion (the dominion of Korean empire), to consume and to destroy it unto the end."

see? isn't that better?

Now I will turn off my sarcasm and state truthfully that the OP, and all supporters thereof are dumber than boxes of doorknobs, and will likely never know G_d.

Iran doesn't fit the descriptions given of BABYLON THE GREAT in Revelation 17 and 18. AMERICA does.

see? isn't that better?

Iran doesn't fit the descriptions given of BABYLON THE GREAT in Revelation 17 and 18. AMERICA does.

When it comes to interpreting the holy writings, one person's opinion is just as good as another person's.

Unless it's your hateful interpretation, then it's worth less than spit.

welcome to my ignore list, bub-bye

see? isn't that better?

When it comes to interpreting the holy writings, one person's opinion is just as good as another person's.

Ah, but it's the correct interpretation that's most likely to come under attack.

Ah, but it's the correct interpretation that's most likely to come under attack.

Then elsewhere, somewhere the correct interp is getting hammered.

Yours is just the ramblings of a silly twit.

Nope, mine's the interpretation that's getting hammered.

Because it is heretical and close to apostasy. You clearly are not acting as a Christian.

I will leave it at this. Have a good day in Christ.

Would a Black Pope really make people shit their pants? :dunno:

Nope. I would only have a problem with it if they picked a black Pope because he was black, without any regards for his qualifications. I really don't care if the Pope is green, as long as he was the best man for the job.

Would a Black Pope really make people shit their pants? :dunno:

Nope. I would only have a problem with it if they picked a black Pope because he was black, without any regards for his qualifications. I really don't care if the Pope is green, as long as he was the best man for the job.

Racists will always believe that any black person who is picked for anything is picked because he is black, let's face it. That's the way they are.

Yours is racist claptrap with no resemblance to the text you claim it's based on.

Here is what Scofield has to say;

7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

know the truth of the fourth beast See note 4, (See Scofield "Daniel 7:17") .

7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

and they shall

The end of Gentile world-power.

(1) In the beast vision of Daniel 7. the fourth beast is declared to be "the fourth kingdom," i.e. the Roman empire, the "iron" kingdom of Dan. 2. The "ten horns" upon the fourth beast (Roman empire), Daniel 7:7 are declared to be "ten kings that shall arise" ( Daniel 7:24 ) answering to the ten toes of the image vision of Dan. 2. The ten kingdoms, covering the regions formerly ruled by Rome, will constitute, therefore, the form in which the fourth or Roman empire will exist when the whole fabric of Gentile world-domination is smitten by the "stone cut out without hands" == Christ ; Daniel 2:44 Daniel 2:45 ; 7:9 .

(2) But Daniel sees a "little horn" rise up and subdue three of the ten kings Daniel 7:24-26 . His distinguishing mark is hatred of God and of the Saints. He is not to be confounded with the "little horn" of Dan. 8.--a prophecy fulfilled in Antiochus Epiphanes. (See Scofield "Daniel 8:9") . In Rev. 13, additional particulars of the "little horn" of Dan. 7. are given. See Scofield " Revelation 13:

I see Uncensored is flinging feces inside his baboon hut. Such a silly reactionary.

The best person, I hope, will be raised to pontiff. Race has nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back