A Blind Squirrel finds a Nut!!

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
[Dr. Ben] Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy

"If Donald Trump apologized for his role in the “birther” conspiracies in 2011, it could help him with African-American voters, according to Trump’s adviser, and former primary opponent, Ben Carson.

"I think that would be a good idea, absolutely," the retired neurosurgeon said in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper Tuesday. "I suggest that on all sides."

Maybe those apologies could start here on USMB.

Carson: Trump should apologize for pushing 'birther' conspiracy

Hillary was the first Birther.

In any event, Obama was born in Kenya and never took the bar exam

I'd like to apologize for not caring one way or the other...... Actually, no, no apology, you all can go take a flying leap at a rolling doughnut. Speaking of doughnuts, I need to top off my coffee. Oh great, now the cops are at the door......... I really need to stop buying doughnuts........ :thup:

Trump's infamous lie:

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

Read more: Trump: My investigators in Hawaii can’t believe what they are finding

Which explains why Donald Trump pushed that bill of goods. It is also exactly why no self respecting conservative nor Republican should have ever jumped on that bullshit.

Obama's grandmother, half brother and Publisher all say he was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

obama-kenya.jpg

Trump's infamous lie:

DONALD TRUMP:
Well, I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re talking.

MEREDITH VIEIRA:
You have people now out there searching– I mean, in Hawaii?

DONALD TRUMP:
Absolutely. And they cannot believe what they’re finding. And I’m serious

Read more: Trump: My investigators in Hawaii can’t believe what they are finding

And he's using the same tactic to scam his way into the white house....I have plans....Believe me! Big ones!

From one fact checking group:

Also from another fact checking group:

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.​

Which explains why Donald Trump pushed that bill of goods. It is also exactly why no self respecting conservative nor Republican should have ever jumped on that bullshit.

Obama's grandmother, half brother and Publisher all say he was born in Kenya, are you calling them liars?

obama-kenya.jpg

His birth certificate doesnt tho

The one he faked? Yeah, convincing

From one fact checking group:

Also from another fact checking group:

Trump said that Clinton started the birther movement and "was all in."

It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

The story appears to have started with supporters of Clinton, an important distinction.

Trump goes on to completely distort the chain of events by claiming Clinton "was all in" on the birther movement. Most of the talk started after Clinton suspended her presidential campaign. And the only thing she officially has ever done is deny any accusation of starting a whisper campaign.​

Remember when Hillary got out in front of it and told her supporters she believed Barack was born in Hawaii?

Yeah, me neither

Forum List

Back