A Brief History of Putin

Putin has done what most politicians throughout the world have done - perhaps in just a much larger manner. How many of our own "representatives" pad their nests based upon their positions?

Queen Nancy and Dingy Harry are two perfect examples. They probably showed Vlad their book way back when.

Maybe you can tell us what Putin has done or any contribution to humanity or in US.

Here's two contributions Putin has just made recently, dimwit.........now :anj_stfu:........

Caught On Tape: Russia Destroys ISIS Oil Transport Cars, Al-Qaeda Training Camp | Zero Hedge

Cry me river... Dude you are just another Putin dick sucker. The only reason and only reason Putin thugs presence in Syria is to make sure Assad will remain in power. NOT because of ISIS. If he lost Assad he lost billions of arms sales. Probably in 100 billions. Where do you think Iran get their arms that support terrorism in ME? Where do you think those arms that supplied to Lebanon came from? Go do your research idiot. Good for him he is bombing ISIS and other innocent civilians. He should be tried as CRIMINAL ................
So try again what has Putin thugs done or any contribution to this world?

What's your title? Neocon spunk chipmunk?

Please, just follow directions and :anj_stfu:.

Putin has done what most politicians throughout the world have done - perhaps in just a much larger manner. How many of our own "representatives" pad their nests based upon their positions?

Queen Nancy and Dingy Harry are two perfect examples. They probably showed Vlad their book way back when.

Maybe you can tell us what Putin has done or any contribution to humanity or in US.

Here's two contributions Putin has just made recently, dimwit.........now :anj_stfu:........

Caught On Tape: Russia Destroys ISIS Oil Transport Cars, Al-Qaeda Training Camp | Zero Hedge

Cry me river... Dude you are just another Putin dick sucker. The only reason and only reason Putin thugs presence in Syria is to make sure Assad will remain in power. NOT because of ISIS. If he lost Assad he lost billions of arms sales. Probably in 100 billions. Where do you think Iran get their arms that support terrorism in ME? Where do you think those arms that supplied to Lebanon came from? Go do your research idiot. Good for him he is bombing ISIS and other innocent civilians. He should be tried as CRIMINAL ................
So try again what has Putin thugs done or any contribution to this world?

What's your title? Neocon spunk chipmunk?

Please, just follow directions and :anj_stfu:.

Kid. Don't embarrass yourself.
What directions? From Putin thugs? Do your research Cupcake.

There are several members of this site that are Putin sympathizers. They love Putin so much that they rather burn this country in exchange of Putin. Yet they live and earned their livelihood in this country. What a bunch of traitors.
Apparently a lot of leaders in this country hate or have a total disregard for the people that they were hired to represent. Instead of representing the people they seem to think they have the right to rule over the people which is exactly opposite of what this country is supposed to be. So tell me who the f*** thinks they are able to do which and have no consequences by the people rebelling?

Generalizations. Can you be more specific?
If your Avatar locations are true and correct there is really no way I could adequately explain it to you in a mere posting on an Internet board.

That is my boat dock behind my house in Key Biscayne. And your avatar tells you what? Same as your post. Generalization.
I'm sorry for I just do not have time at the moment to make an adequate response for you. If I get a chance & I have some extra time I be more specific.

Forum List

Back