🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bunch of CIA staff got fired for stealing snacks from vending machines ( hacked them)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Bunch Of CIA Staff Got Fired For Stealing Snacks From Vending Machines

Several CIA contractors were kicked out of the agency for stealing more than $3,000 in snacks from vending machines, according to official documents newly obtained by BuzzFeed News.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh trust those gov. employees why they never lie, cheat, or steal. Probably leftist liberal democrats too who thought they wouldn't get their asses handed to them because they were with the in crowd. You know how those leftist soros paid groups think they can get away with everything lol.

These contractors are not CIA staff, who would be regular government employees, also not contractors.

Contractors are a rather random bunch of assorted fruits, nuts and vegetables.

I know, roflmao.

Sorry but that's excessive. It speaks volumes about how serious the CIA is about character though as they didn't let this indiscretion go without major penalty, this would never happen in Canada, they would laugh about it behind closed doors. The difference between accountability and no accountability.

I have to say, if you are this stupid to steal $3000 worth of junk food, maybe you are best in another career anyways.

Last edited:
Sorry but that's excessive. It speaks volumes about how serious the CIA is about character though. I have to say, if you are this stupid to steal $3000 worth of junk food, maybe you are best in another career anyways.
The CIA had no idea these cretins were doing this.

Probably college boys on a lark.

Forum List

Back