🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

Most are living within their means. A roof, food, clothes, heat, vehicles, all take money. Do you understand the plight of the hardest working people on earth?
That's fine.....but if you have children and then complain you cannot afford an education that you believe in your heart is the correct education..................it's on you, isn't it?

Don't live where this is happening. That's on you as well. Heck don't have kids. Win win win.

Don't live where this is happening. That's on you as well. Heck don't have kids. Win win win.
so why are you telling other people what they should do??

maybe you shpould mind your own business and let other decide whats best for them in their area??

I've taught my own kids about how to avoid the numerous pitfalls of working in america and how to avoid them. They were well versed in how to get ahead and how to never be loyal to an employer. It's served them well. I'd call that very responsible.

I've taught my own kids about how to avoid the numerous pitfalls of working in america and how to avoid them. They were well versed in how to get ahead and how to never be loyal to an employer. It's served them well. I'd call that very responsible.
good for you,, now mind your own business and let others decide whats best for them and theirs,,

Not trolling I just have a differing outlook. Like I said we don't share any common ideals. Those differing ideals are what makes a nation great.

not if the government is teaching kids to be dependent on the government and not responsible for themselves,,,
Satan says be responsible for yourself. It sounds good, not being good. It is being self sufficient, which also sounds good, or independent. The fallen Lucifer is independent of God. That being made a big mistake. That being wants god's image to make the same mistake with each other, being independent of each other. Money does that making each individual to focus on that, counting each and every bill. Money keeps God's image from doing good to God's image. Money makes god's image to base the value of whoever, on the amount of money they have. People who have a thick wallet are seen as being good. It is not the person. It is their wallet, coming with them into a store. A store, is like a tree. God gave whatever that is on a tree, for free. They that charge a price are Anti - Christ. They are one of the theives, in the den of theives. Money is like blood on a person. The store owner is like Dracula, wanting to drain whoever of the money, or blood that the person brings, or has in a bank. It is bad when god's image only thinks about this: How can I get money away from god's image. We need to think of each other, and think about what is to come, not being rejected for thinking of this world to much, always wanting. You don't want God to say this to you: Daniel 5:27“TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.” King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:
Diversity is always a huge strength in every aspect of a nation. Diversity in education is no different. Homeschool, private, public, all strengthen each other. Lack of diversity is always weakness

Forum List

Back