🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

not my job to educate those that refuse to be educated,,

the truth is I know youre lying and know whats happening and why parents across the country are pissed off,,
Never claimed it was.

Nor is it anyone's job to believe someone who makes some outrageous claims and then runs away when simply asked to back them up with some facts.

You can't even tell us what part of CRT bothers you the most......:heehee:

If the American People were not in rebellion against the King of kings, and worshiping baby killers et. al., they would have the resources to properly educate their children. Now the curses of the Law are being applied to them. As moses warned the Aryan Syro Children of Israel, "those who hate you rule over you"!
STFU you ignorant nut job!

Religion has NOTHING to do with this topic.

My doctor and his wife, who is also a doctor, home school their three children and always have. Granted, she doesn't work full time, but he does. Their children are bright and engaging and fun, having never been beaten down by the bottomless ignorance of the so-called teachers in public school.
Bottomless ignorance? You used words to accurately describe yourself.

As many that can should be more proactive in their child's education.

People who hire their own teachers should get the funds that are being spent on schools both the federal tax moneys and the local property taxes collected for schools.

Why should they have access to my tax dollars if they are privately educating their own children?

Also, most parents would be sorely disappointed in the pittance that is given to the schools to educate the children. Also, using my numbers for my property taxes and money given per student to the high school where I was the assistant principal, if states just refund the tax dollars contributed by the parents who home school, you will get about 1/4 of the costs needed to educate a single public school student.

School finance is complicated. In fact it is a semester-long course in graduate school and was a struggle for my mathematically challenged colleagues.

Our one little private school here teaches the exact same curriculum as the public school. We have zero "indoctrination" goi g on and the kids are still forced to say the pledge via school policy...although about 10 percent won't stand for it. The parents have threatened that their kids be allowed to skip it or a lawsuit will be filed.
The Supreme Court decided that case before you lost all of your hair, teeth and hearing!

That's 1943 for those of you who are interested.

One $25 per hour job isn't going to pay for a house, vehicle, food, and an education. It takes two parents working full time just to barely hang on by a thread in america unless one is making six figures plus.
A salary of $25 an hour in my locale makes you closer to the top 1% rather than the poverty line. My very nice home on almost an acre of land cost me $130K.

I had a much smaller house in Florida that I paid $74K for and sold for $160K. I raised three kids there and often owned up to 4 vehicles.

Except it does not as the word fair is no where to be found or implied in the pledge
That is the truth. Jesus is fair. His mind needs to be in our mind. Woe unto they that grieve that mind out of their mind. Money makes people to not be fair. He that gives needs to be in all of us. Money makes God's image to say no to god's image. An invisible bullet pierces the soul of a person, before the trigger is pulled. People know where whatever can be found. Buissnesse are like non living trees. What would people do, had Eden be a reality?

you bring up a good point,,

gardening and growing food is another good thing parents can teach their children that government schools dont teach,,

they teach how to be dependent on other peoples hard work,,

Will you knock off the bullshit? My schools had entire complexes in the school to teach agriculture classes. Many elementary schools have their own gardens.

Why should they have access to my tax dollars if they are privately educating their own children?

Also, most parents would be sorely disappointed in the pittance that is given to the schools to educate the children. Also, using my numbers for my property taxes and money given per student to the high school where I was the assistant principal, if states just refund the tax dollars contributed by the parents who home school, you will get about 1/4 of the costs needed to educate a single public school student.

School finance is complicated. In fact it is a semester-long course in graduate school and was a struggle for my mathematically challenged colleagues.
Why should you get paid with my tax dollars when you do not teach children in a manner consistent with a parents beliefs? Oh, that is because you do not get to tax without representation. See how that works. You are not the only one who pays taxes so f' you and your diatribe.

We need cameras in the classroom

And then we need school choice where parents can remove their children from the public school along with the finds allocated to educate that child

When the lefty public teachers start losing their job they’ll get the message

We have already been through this. Really dumb idea but you just won't learn

Forum List

Back