🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

Diversity is always a huge strength in every aspect of a nation. Diversity in education is no different. Homeschool, private, public, all strengthen each other. Lack of diversity is always weakness
thats a big change from what youve been saying,,

what did I accuse them of?? please provide a comment #
"not if the government is teaching kids to be dependent on the government and not responsible for themselves,,,"

Your words. Show us the curriculum where public schools are teaching kids to be dependent on the government and not responsible for themselves. Just about all public school districts have their curriculum on line....states too.

No it isn't. Where one lives has a big effect. Our rural schools aren't affected at all by big city schools. Our public schools are doing well. That's simply a fact. I'd bet no rural schools are teaching indoctrinating things.

"not if the government is teaching kids to be dependent on the government and not responsible for themselves,,,"

Your words. Show us the curriculum where public schools are teaching kids to be dependent on the government and not responsible for themselves. Just about all public school districts have their curriculum on line....states too.
thats a result of not teaching true constitutional principles of individual freedom and responsibility,,

No it isn't. Where one lives has a big effect. Our rural schools aren't affected at all by big city schools. Our public schools are doing well. That's simply a fact. I'd bet no rural schools are teaching indoctrinating things.
good for you,, now stop telling others what to do,,

#1. Schools teach U.S. Government several times...once in Elementary School, once in Middle School, and much more in depth in High School.
#2. What is the parent responsibility here? Is there any at all?
not so much anymore,,

most schools have removed all industrial arts class and home ec along with anything that teachs independence,,

but you can sure find teachings on transgenders and gay stuff along with a lot of social engineering,,

not so much anymore,,

most schools have removed all industrial arts class and home ec along with anything that teachs independence,,

but you can sure find teachings on transgenders and gay stuff along with a lot of social engineering,,
Industrial arts and home ec are gone mostly because of insurance liability and the increased emphasis on Lang. Arts and Math.....besides, that was usually only one semester each. Still teach U.S. Government. In fact, in most states, taking a test on the U.S. Constitution is a requirement for graduation.

So................let's go back to you providing a link to a school district curriculum "teaching on transgenders and gay stuff along with a lot of social engineering."

I'm glad our schools teach I dependence. I'm glad I taught my own kids how to stick it to an emoyer when mistreated.

Industrial arts and home ec are gone mostly because of insurance liability and the increased emphasis on Lang. Arts and Math.....besides, that was usually only one semester each. Still teach U.S. Government. In fact, in most states, taking a test on the U.S. Constitution is a requirement for graduation.

So................let's go back to you providing a link to a school district curriculum "teaching on transgenders and gay stuff along with a lot of social engineering."
thats the problem,, its not part of the curriculum and some of the teachers are doing it anyway just like the CRT,, and its getting worse,, why do you think parents are upset??

and you dont know much about the industrial arts class,, I took two yrs of wood metal printing autobody and drafting,,

thats the problem,, its not part of the curriculum and some of the teachers are doing it anyway just like the CRT,, and its getting worse,, why do you think parents are upset??

and you dont know much about the industrial arts class,, I took two yrs of wood metal printing autobody and drafting,,
"that's the problem,, its [sic] not part of the curriculum"............well, how con-venient for you.

"some of the teachers are doing it anyway".....prove that.

"just like CRT".....what is the portion of CRT that you object to? Link the problem area(s) for me.

"that's the problem,, its [sic] not part of the curriculum"............well, how con-venient for you.

"some of the teachers are doing it anyway".....prove that.

"just like CRT".....what is the portion of CRT that you object to? Link the problem area(s) for me.
I guess youre right,,

all those pissed off parents are complaining over nothing,,,

Forum List

Back