🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A call for mass exodus from public schools

Most are living within their means. A roof, food, clothes, heat, vehicles, all take money. Do you understand the plight of the hardest working people on earth?

How many of those ten million openings pays $30 per hour plus full benefits? Trim those that don't off the ten million. It takes two full time working parents to BARELY HANG ON. Now you want one to stay home? What do you want them to eat? Nothing I suppose.
you bring up a good point,,

gardening and growing food is another good thing parents can teach their children that government schools dont teach,,

they teach how to be dependent on other peoples hard work,,

Most are living within their means. A roof, food, clothes, heat, vehicles, all take money. Do you understand the plight of the hardest working people on earth?
and you want to keep the children in that mindset instead of teaching them to be responsible for themselves,,

Our public schools here are doing very well. That's all I care about. Zero indoctrination ad some of the wackos cry about.

My kids education is MY CALL. Our schools are no business of yours. See how that works? You have yours and I have mine and we sha

Its not your business. I don't ask others where they live and others aren't allowed to ask me. It's called privacy.

Its not your business. I don't ask others where they live and others aren't allowed to ask me. It's called privacy.
I didnt ask where you live,,

my guess is youre in one of the areas where parents are protesting and you dont want to admit it,,

The local school board adopts which curriculum to teach. There's zero indoctrination taught in our rural schools here.

Forum List

Back