Bull Ring a challenge to IM2 and Asclepias !

not one dem can point out what biden has done for the black community ! proof that the lefts cries of racism and their concern for African Americans is bullshit ! i guess they will vote for the kkk grand cyclopses protege biden !
I see the two posters you challenged have no real strength in their convictions and it would have been two against one but even to them, the odds are still not in their favor.
i know its an anonymous debate forum its not like they are facing me in the flesh at a protest where they would need to outnumber a real American 5 to 1 before they scraped up the courage to attack !

not one dem can point out what biden has done for the black community ! proof that the lefts cries of racism and their concern for African Americans is bullshit ! i guess they will vote for the kkk grand cyclopses protege biden !
YID I don't give 2 shits about what Biden has done for African Americans We need to get this unqualified pos out of the WH Send the scum to Russia with his pal Putin Not one word about the bounty his pal put on our soldiers??? You find nothing wrong with that?? Firing 5 AG's WTF is he afraid of??

YID I don't give 2 shits about what Biden has done for African Americans We need to get this unqualified pos out of the WH Send the scum to Russia with his pal Putin Not one word about the bounty his pal put on our soldiers??? You find nothing wrong with that?? Firing 5 AG's WTF is he afraid of??
thanks for admitting that biden and leftist like you dont give 2 shits about African Americans racist !
did you say Russia ?? 1595369453002.png

Last edited:
i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
He isn’t against affirmative action. He isn’t against programs designed to help poor black people. He won’t take poor black kids healthcare from them

And trump is going to make a fortune when he leaves office and can cash in.

i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
If he raises the minimum wage the shrinks the wealth gap between rich and poor. This act alone would benefit more blacks than it would whites

He gave us the first black Vice President. You had two tokens one died of corona so run Ben Carson. He was a trump supporter

If he raises the minimum wage the shrinks the wealth gap between rich and poor. This act alone would benefit more blacks than it would whites
it never happens that way,, min wage goes up and prices go up which means the rich get richer,,

it never happens that way,, min wage goes up and prices go up which means the rich get richer,,
Well it benefits a lot more blacks than it does whites. If it’s raising prices on your new homes it’s not affecting hood home prices.

And then minimum wage needs to be a formula looked at ever 6 months. Goes up with inflation. That’ll keep it spdown.

Quit looking for reasons not to do the right thing. What should we do organize into unions? Better to do it under a democratic government.

Simply put Trump is a fn racist Biden respects all minorities
View attachment 364824

I find it ironic when conservatives criticize Biden for tough on crime positions. Most of you people support the same ideas. You're essentially calling him a racist for having had a more conservative approach to crime.

Well it benefits a lot more blacks than it does whites. If it’s raising prices on your new homes it’s not affecting hood home prices.

And then minimum wage needs to be a formula looked at ever 6 months. Goes up with inflation. That’ll keep it spdown.

Quit looking for reasons not to do the right thing. What should we do organize into unions? Better to do it under a democratic government.
and unicorns exist,,,

Trump is a fucking racist pig.
Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Voters of Color Drive Biden’s Improved Standing Against Trump Amid Twin Crises
Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals
:) View attachment 364831
Because it’s more interesting to see his pics with jeffrey epstein

Simply put Trump is a fn racist Biden respects all minorities
View attachment 364824

I find it ironic when conservatives criticize Biden for tough on crime positions. Most of you people support the same ideas. You're essentially calling him a racist for having had a more conservative approach to crime.
i find it ironic that dems voted in a man that put millions of blacks in prison and then call cops racist white supremacist in the same breath .

Name 5 black republicans.
name the millions of blacks biden put into prison during the 90s ...
Why can’t you win them over? Are they stupid?
no but republicans need to message to minorities better and start a campaign exposing racist like you that make up the dem party.

Forum List

Back