What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bull Ring a challenge to IM2 and Asclepias !

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
Simply put Trump is a fn racist Biden respects all minorities

Really? Name for us one racist thing Trump ever did?

Then explain to us why minorities did better under Trump while getting nothing but lip service from Joe for 49 years!

What is Joe going to do now that he could have done his first half century in government?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
i challenge them to a debate on what biden has done in his 50 yrs that would make him a better POTUS for the black community than Trump !
He admitted the contested legislation caused problems and at least expressed the recognition that correction to these problems was needed. Whether or not Democrats follow through is another matter. But at least admitting these complaints are valid is different from taking the fifth, denying or pretending.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump is a fucking racist pig.
Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Voters of Color Drive Biden’s Improved Standing Against Trump Amid Twin Crises
Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals
You ain't black!

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Reaction score

This should be in the callout section.

And you should be reporting everyone posting so the mods can take down their posts.

This is only supposed to be for you and your opponents.

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Reaction score
PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE POSTING ON THIS THREAD WHO ARE NOT CHALLENGING OR CHALLENGED.

YES...THAT MEANS ME TOO.

BUT SOMEONE HAS TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

OP
yidnar

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score
not one dem can point out what biden has done for the black community ! proof that the lefts cries of racism and their concern for African Americans is bullshit ! i guess they will vote for the kkk grand cyclopses protege biden !
YID I don't give 2 shits about what Biden has done for African Americans We need to get this unqualified pos out of the WH Send the scum to Russia with his pal Putin Not one word about the bounty his pal put on our soldiers??? You find nothing wrong with that?? Firing 5 AG's WTF is he afraid of??
Bidens chicom pals unleashed covid .

OP
yidnar

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He isn’t against affirmative action. He isn’t against programs designed to help poor black people. He won’t take poor black kids healthcare from them
they get free healthcare in the prisons he put them in .

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simply put Trump is a fn racist Biden respects all minorities
If blacks don’t vote for him they ain’t black. That’s respect folks!

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do some checking about how the gov't sued Trump and his father for housing discrimination.

Biden’s widening his lead among black and Hispanic voters, as well as with young people and liberals
:) View attachment 364831

:) View attachment 364831
I guess because they are lying propagandists.

Erinwltr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Beat way to
Best way to trip up a Democrat.

Just quote Biden and tell him it was Trump who said it.

Best way to quote a complete fucking idiot that's been on the boards for years. Just quote Trump and his Entire fucking family. 4 years Opportunity. Waste. Diarrhea Trump Diplomacy.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Beat way to

Best way to quote a complete fucking idiot that's been on the boards for years. Just quote Trump and his Entire fucking family. 4 years Opportunity. Waste. Diarrhea Trump Diplomacy.
Yeah.....what a waste of time......they could have jacked up food prices, gas prices, started another war in the ME, and started throwing whites in ovens 4 years sooner.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Beat way to

^^Crying chinaman

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List