A Chicago Story you WONT see on the liberal media

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Kudos to those guys making a difference in the community. Those kids have to sometimes walk through pretty rough areas after having so many schools closed in the last few years. And these guys stand there to protect the future.

Thanks for posting that. Those Veterans represent America and Americans at their best. Certainly nothing that our Liberal media or Obama will acknowledge. It puts the spotlight on the Liberal failure that is inner city crime and Veterans whom Obama and his administration have also ignored.

Thanks for posting that. Those Veterans represent America and Americans at their best. Certainly nothing that our Liberal media or Obama will acknowledge. It puts the spotlight on the Liberal failure that is inner city crime and Veterans whom Obama and his administration have also ignored.

I wish it was that simple. I havent heard the reasoning why Chicago is so fucked up besides people blaming it politics. But when asked what those pols did that made it fucked up the answer is pretty much the same "Liberal policies"

What Liberal policies?

Left leaning liberal policies!

I wish it was that simple. I havent heard the reasoning why Chicago is so fucked up besides people blaming it politics. But when asked what those pols did that made it fucked up the answer is pretty much the same "Liberal policies"

What Liberal policies?

increased welfare
decreased freedom
piss poor leftist public schools.

how you didn't know this is shocking.

just kidding, leftist not acknowledging the facts is common.

What Liberal policies?

increased welfare
decreased freedom

When did they increase welfare in Chicago?
What does decreased freedom mean and how does it translate to Chicago being fucked up?
All schools are "piss poor" and "leftist" so thats not really saying much.

I'm asking for foreal details...not platitudes

Kudos to those guys making a difference in the community. Those kids have to sometimes walk through pretty rough areas after having so many schools closed in the last few years. And these guys stand there to protect the future.

That is awesome. And they're not doing it for publicity, they're doing it for the kids in their neighborhoods.

They deserve praise for their selfless service.

Never thought I'd say this, great post CC!

Yep! You won't see these guys stomping or shitting on the American flag. Good for them.

What Liberal policies?

Welfare nanny statism destroys the two parent family unit. I can't believe you have not been told this time and time again.

What Liberal policies?

increased welfare
decreased freedom

What does decreased freedom mean and how does it translate to Chicago being fucked up?

so you don't recall an extra 24+ million going on welfare and your leaders cheering it?

what part of chicago has the strictest gun laws is over your heard?

shitty public schools run by dems + welfare + 75% single parent

really, wake the fuck up, your leaders fucking hate America

That is awesome. And they're not doing it for publicity, they're doing it for the kids in their neighborhoods.

Just dont throw this down the memory hole when someone claims people arent doing things for themselves in these neighborhoods. The news just doesnt report it...which is where the idea nothing is being done comes from.

If it bleeds it leads

What Liberal policies?

Welfare nanny statism destroys the two parent family unit. I can't believe you have not been told this time and time again.
he pretends he hasn't, b/c he actually is one of the sheep from Animal Farm.

guys dumber than the person that bought the box of rocks

What Liberal policies?

No one chooses welfare over a mate. The idea on its face is silly.

"do you want a husband, provider, protector and lover or a measley check?"

Check plz :badgrin:

What Liberal policies?

increased welfare
decreased freedom

You're asking the wrong questions and you know very well that Chicago doesn't have it's own welfare system so why ask such an asinine question?

It's about increased dependency due to economic conditions. High taxes and overregulation is what kills jobs and increases dependency on government programs. Those are the leftist policies that increased welfare dependency in Chicago and causes the high crime rates and lack of concern for others.

Just dont throw this down the memory hole when someone claims people arent doing things for themselves in these neighborhoods. The news just doesnt report it...which is where the idea nothing is being done comes from.

If it bleeds it leads

conservatives helping out for nothing.

we already knew we did this

What Liberal policies?

increased welfare
decreased freedom

so you don't recall an extra 24+ million going on welfare and your leaders cheering it?

To Chicago? No, I dont.

Is this an answer? IDK, thats why I'm asking you and what that has to do with the entire state being fucked up

really, wake the fuck up, your leaders fucking hate America[/QUOTE]

Oh, the old they hate America routine...Alrighty then.....Nevermind I'll ask someone else

What Liberal policies?

The problem in Chicago is drugs. It is a main center of drug trafficing in North America. "Today, Chicago is also a key command and control center for their cocaine operations..."
Drug Trafficking in the United States

"Traffickers operating from Mexico now control wholesale cocaine distribution throughout the western and midwestern United States. Mexico-based trafficking groups in cities such as Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle control the distribution of multiton quantities of cocaine, once dominated by the Colombia-based drug groups. In the early 1990s, when the organized crime groups from Mexico were expanding their roles as cocaine transporters and wholesale-level distributors, most of their U.S.-based command and control operations were in southern California. Today, Chicago is also a key command and control center for their cocaine operations, and Atlanta is increasingly important as a trafficking hub for cocaine movement. Currently, these traffickers control cocaine shipments from the time they are smuggled across the border until they are distributed to markets across the country."

Drug Trafficking in the United States

Last edited:

What Liberal policies?

increased welfare
decreased freedom

You're asking the wrong questions and you know very well that Chicago doesn't have it's own welfare system so why ask such an asinine question?

Thats why I asked about Chicago SPECIFICALLY!!!! What questions should I ask? I'm open to understanding but if you blurt out some bumpersticker talk that doesnt fly with me. Sorry

It's about increased dependency due to economic conditions. High taxes and overregulation is what kills jobs and increases dependency on government programs. Those are the leftist policies that increased welfare dependency in Chicago and causes the high crime rates and lack of concern for others.

High Taxes and over regulation made the jobs leave Chicago? Is there anything that you can point to to show that happening? I'm serious.

What Liberal policies?

No one chooses welfare over a mate. The idea on its face is silly.

"do you want a husband, provider, protector and lover or a measley check?"

Check plz :badgrin:
Financial issues are one of if not the most common reason(s) people get divorced.

Am I right or wrong?

What Liberal policies?

increased welfare
decreased freedom

To Chicago? No, I dont.

Is this an answer? IDK, thats why I'm asking you and what that has to do with the entire state being fucked up

really, wake the fuck up, your leaders fucking hate America

Oh, the old they hate America routine...Alrighty then.....Nevermind I'll ask someone else[/QUOTE]
then you're an idiot, an absolute fucking moronic idiot. You lack the basic ability to learn the obvious.

the state is fucked b/c dems ran it into the ground. Detroit ring a bell? No? that's b/c you're a fucking moron that can't see the harm you do everyday.

good lord, I'm shocked you even know how to turn on a computer.

Forum List

Back